Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
that is so laughable, appears to be underage, what next? arresting men and women cuz they appear to be underage but are dating, having sex, drinking, getting married?
this is as bad as that thing claiming women with small breasts are obvious minors and photos or videos of them are **********.. utterly ridiculous.

now as to that bug, i dunno if it's a bug or not, since i had to reload from a save that was made before that i had to redo everything and somehow did not get to bang my mom properly, so when it got to the chloe scene it played right. but that being said, now there is no way to get to the bang mom scene! everytime i go near her room chloe pops up and joins in and i only get to do yucky anal with mom..
because petite women don't exist in the eyes of patreon.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
it's called winrar or just rar, there is even a version that will work on your mac providing you are using macosx, look for the linux version
Unfortunately that also did not fix the problem, WinRar produces the same result as Unarchiver, appears to unzip fine but game can not be opened.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone have the "Game cannot be run" (or something like that) issue on the mac? I find the following fixed it for me. (run the commands in a terminal window, obviously)

Code:
cd /path/to/RIC\ 0.6.0\ Mac/RIC\ -\ 0.6.0/Game.app
chmod +x Contents/MacOS/nwjs
chmod +x Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper
chmod +x Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper\ EH.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper\ EH
chmod +x Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper\ NP.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper\ NP
This is the only way I could get it to work as well, doesn't matter what app is used to unzip, you have to run these commands in the terminal after it's unzipped, changing the "/path/to/RIC..." line to whatever your actual game locations is (just type cd then drag the game to the terminal to have the path filled in), then do the 4 chmod commands just as shown above and the game should launch correctly afterwards.

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
I get that of course :), but when i look at the pictures of the game.. there should be some interaction with the aunt. I cant get that. Furthermore , in the changelog its stated that you should be able to offer the aunt tea. Cant get that either. Just wondering if anybode else got that too. Cheers!
I think of the Aunt's house as a bunch of stubs to be filled out later. It tells you you can't do anything.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I love petite women. My current gf is built exactly like Chloe. Nothing wrong with beautiful, gravity defying, perky Bs.
chloe doesn't look like a little kid I don't see what the problem is? and even if she did...this is ficitonal...not real it shouldn't be a problem if that's a persons kink.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, over 3 GB, I wonder why he doesn't compress his images, it would save on the upload and download.

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Who is this "loyal fan" he's dumping the game production to? I feel like this is just going to be abandoned now. Disappointing :FeelsBadMan:

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Wow, over 3 GB, I wonder why he doesn't compress his images, it would save on the upload and download.
They are compressed. Original file would be well over 7GB.
There are over 2,000 images in the game now.

Who is this "loyal fan" he's dumping the game production to? I feel like this is just going to be abandoned now. Disappointing :FeelsBadMan:
He looks a lot like Boom but he's got a very suspicious looking mustache.
You, I like you.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes