Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes
U

User_215882

It depends where you live. I think with mega some people dont get the free 5gb limit.

BertnErnie

Jun 19, 2017
It depends where you live. I think with mega some people dont get the free 5gb limit.
Oh you mean for storage lol I thought you meant for downloading! I use megas download ability and download games into a USB from the browser so I don't have to use storage clouds.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
=
[QUOTE = "Gogotaro, post: 434872, member: 152764"] Torrent o google drive por favor, mega sucks. [/ QUOTE]

JustGuilty

Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys,
I prepared a save folder that contain important mom scenes.
You should go through only mom to reach those scenes.
In kitchen, just select "sneak up" option.
Hope, you will enjoy :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and Masq87

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
the first time i downloaded this game and played a little of it i was like nah i wont like this and deleted it off my comp. but then i read some of the comments and i was like well i will give it another try well the version before this one i redownloaded it and man i am glad i did. this game is awesome lol. now i am downloading this update looking at the bar going way too slow.

D

dizkord

>Note : This is not your ordinary RPG Maker Game!
>You need to corrupt the people around you to help you with your new line of work.

Yeah. That's never been done before. Ever.

Reactions: Douglof

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Boomatica Big Thank's for the game, and 4 ur hard work, (includes the guys wich gave im a hand as well)
it is one of the best games here on site in my opinion also the 4 the 6.0 relase (i was in anticipation of this one)
so i started the download can't wait to play

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
>Note : This is not your ordinary RPG Maker Game!
>You need to corrupt the people around you to help you with your new line of work.

Yeah. That's never been done before. Ever.
i believe it means that features normally found in rpgmaker games such as turn based combat / moving with directional keys are not present here. it plays much more like a game made in renpy. hope i helped

U

User_215882

If it did not say rpgm Id think this was a renpy game. He does a lot of unique things with this game. For honey select characters the mom is well done. Whats funny, and a little sad given the recent developments, is that if the sister had bigger tits there would have been no question that she wasnt a minor. Its a shame that patreon is titty shaming 18 plus characters.

Reactions: Pringlesrock

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
Interesting, I was connected to my VPN when I started Mega Download. Got paused and told to wait 90 minutes. Disconnected my VPN, hit f5 and the download resumed and finished. Guess I fooled it into thinking I was coming from a different IP. Nice that it resumed my progress. Me 1 Mega 0.

K

Kedub

Interesting, I was connected to my VPN when I started Mega Download. Got paused and told to wait 90 minutes. Disconnected my VPN, hit f5 and the download resumed and finished. Guess I fooled it into thinking I was coming from a different IP. Nice that it resumed my progress. Me 1 Mega 0.
It always happens with mega. VPN and no more waiting for free download...

Reactions: T.Geiger
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes