Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I'm not wrong and i am NOT going to change my mind, YOU are the ones that are wrong and this has EVERYTHING to do with "political correctness", everything. Piracy and sharing files is what it is and it what has always been, it will never change, no matter how "rightful" you want it to become, it isn't and it will never be, it is about sharing and copying files "illegally" or don't and this community was supposed to be like that, catering to developer's wishes and letting them take control will only hurt the purpose of this, this can even become worse with time and probably will, but humans are like that, they don't see a problem until they are already facing it, so i will just let it happen, no point in making you see what you obviously can't.

Also let's say i donate to Boomatica and i decide to share the game even if he say's no, what is he gonna do?, first of all how is he gonna know it was me?, is he going to start banning people randomly?, is he gonna put denuvo on his game?, seriously piracy is not a new problem, bigger companies and game developers have faced this for AGES and they couldn't win and they will never win, so every time you get one of those illegal copies of any software or music (you do, don't pretend you don't) you are being "disrespectful" to those developers, artists or whatever, so it is very hypocritical and cynical to come here on a high horse and judge me or try to be the big "moral guys" like you are not even having this discussion on a pirating site, seriously just stop.

Like i said, just don't reply to me anymore, i am done with this discussion, and for the record i'm not insulting anyone, so don't take this personally.

EDIT: I know you are not gonna isten and still reply, so I will just block (ignore) all the people that replied to me in the first place,it is for the best, have a good day.
Ooo...Block me! Block me!

Reactions: botc76 and Theballs

kxxx

Oct 13, 2016
Can someone upload it to any other host that isn't Mega? Ever since Mega Downloader stopped working, Mega became the worst host of them, as although it is fast its data limit is beyond ridiculous to the point where nothing ever gets finished (I know it should be 5GB but for whatever reason it never goes beyond 1GB here).

darknight03

May 25, 2017
Can someone upload it to any other host that isn't Mega? Ever since Mega Downloader stopped working, Mega became the worst host of them, as although it is fast its data limit is beyond ridiculous to the point where nothing ever gets finished (I know it should be 5GB but for whatever reason it never goes beyond 1GB here).
you should download mega app on pc and then download the game againe

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
I'm not wrong and i am NOT going to change my mind, YOU are the ones that are wrong and this has EVERYTHING to do with "political correctness", everything. Piracy and sharing files is what it is and it what has always been, it will never change, no matter how "rightful" you want it to become, it isn't and it will never be, it is about sharing and copying files "illegally" or don't and this community was supposed to be like that, catering to developer's wishes and letting them take control will only hurt the purpose of this, this can even become worse with time and probably will, but humans are like that, they don't see a problem until they are already facing it, so i will just let it happen, no point in making you see what you obviously can't.

Also let's say i donate to Boomatica and i decide to share the game even if he say's no, what is he gonna do?, first of all how is he gonna know it was me?, is he going to start banning people randomly?, is he gonna put denuvo on his game?, seriously piracy is not a new problem, bigger companies and game developers have faced this for AGES and they couldn't win and they will never win, so every time you get one of those illegal copies of any software or music (you do, don't pretend you don't) you are being "disrespectful" to those developers, artists or whatever, so it is very hypocritical and cynical to come here on a high horse and judge me or try to be the big "moral guys" like you are not even having this discussion on a pirating site, seriously just stop.

Like i said, just don't reply to me anymore, i am done with this discussion, and for the record i'm not insulting anyone, so don't take this personally.

EDIT: I know you are not gonna isten and still reply, so I will just block (ignore) all the people that replied to me in the first place,it is for the best, have a good day.
Haha wow.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I see in the change log there was a sex shop added, is there where you get the anal beads or something different? If it is where do you find it?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thank you again @Maldus for the game files and changelog.
Updated the game and the OP to version v0.5.9 :eek:penedeyewink:

Cheers

Reactions: User #19006

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Oh, please don't block me, I'm sure I can't live without reading the wisdom of your words.

For the record, you are what's wrong with the internet, entitled adult kids that make everybody visiting the same places they do, look bad.

U

User_215882

So if I'm reading this right, just don't use the pc for work, but everything else is fine correct?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017

Morality is subjective and you're subjecting people to your own views on what you think piracy, this site and sharing is in general. Sites like this are meant for "sharing" whether it's illegal or not and people can share whatever they want according to their own views. If a developer asks his patreons not to share his game immediately and they do it because they respect him, that's their own decision, they are not responding to a threat. They're just not being a dick.

Joel Wolf

DILLIGAF
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I love this game. I have played it from the start every time Boomatica has come up with a new update.

Lemmon Sweat

Oct 22, 2017
You know what?, forget i said anything, the mods/admins of this site always are on the side of the developers even if they impose heavy BS like the psychopath Second Happiness developer... honestly you are not like that boomatica but still you are trying to control this stuff and seriously it is not your place to do it, no one is to be the one controling our ability to share stuff or pirate things, that is the whole point.

But like i said, forget it, obviously no one will be on my side, since this days everything is about being "politically correct" and all of that.

And apologies if i "offended" anyone.
I'm sorry if the decision to respect the wishes of a developer who is willing to listen and share with non-paying gamers offends you and your definition of piracy.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
How do you sleep? Everytime I go in the bedroom, I have an option to admire sister or leave. No option for sleeping!

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes