Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
This is my first time posting a comment on this site, so I hope I'm doing it wright. I think these are some of the smothest animations I've seen in a posted game lately, and I have to complement the creature, keep going forward please

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Their looks will change again yes, Once I get to the 400CP transition + Events.
Their hair will stay the same (Currently) But they may wear more makeup + Skimpier clothing out in public etc.
It all depends when I get around to making the new 400CP character model.
(But this time I'll make a few and they'll be up for vote on my page unlike last time)
Hi, that is very good news, but please make sure you dont go full retard like Corruption (clown makeup, stupid clothes), then its not hot anymore. Thanks

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Can someone upload the completed 0.5.6 save game? I literally deleted mines yesterday while cleaning up my pc.

RibaT

Jul 26, 2017
If I extract the files in a folder the game will open and show a white screen.
If I don't extract the files the game will open properly but I wouldn't be able to save.
Fix anyone?

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
This is my first post and after playing your game I had to leave a note... Love this game! The characters look amazing, the animations are so smooth, the layout is perfect, love all the saves available and what else can I say about it - it's fantastic! All games should move forward as smoothly as this one!!!

One question if I might, the secretary at mom's work, will she come into play sown the road?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Boomatica: This game is the best, and for all new pics that I saw till now, are going each time better, the idea of animations is really great, and increase a lot in quality. ;);):)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
anybody know how to get page 9 of sisters diary? I've done all the events i think
This page get's unlocked when you first have sex with Chloe.
It's a 300CP Transmission event and will trigger at 7AM.

i can not go to elfie's house how does it do it?
When you click on the house a message pops up saying there is currently no content here.
The house is a placeholder at the moment until I make more content for her.

This is my first time posting a comment on this site, so I hope I'm doing it wright. I think these are some of the smothest animations I've seen in a posted game lately, and I have to complement the creature, keep going forward please
Creature!!.... I've been called worse XD
Thank you for kind words ^^

Hi, that is very good news, but please make sure you dont go full retard like Corruption (clown makeup, stupid clothes), then its not hot anymore. Thanks
The makeup will only change such as lipstick stands out more etc etc.
The clothing will change just to show more skin etc. ^^

This is my first post and after playing your game I had to leave a note... Love this game! The characters look amazing, the animations are so smooth, the layout is perfect, love all the saves available and what else can I say about it - it's fantastic! All games should move forward as smoothly as this one!!!

One question if I might, the secretary at mom's work, will she come into play sown the road?
Hi DarkP
Thank you for the kind words and feedback ^^ Always Nice to see!
Regarding your question about the secretary :
I will be doing more events surrounding her but they'll only take place in the office as she's a side character ;)

Reactions: ArnoNym

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
..Yeah that is gonna kill a ton of dev's incomes because fuck paying an additional fee for each pledge if you are pledging to a bunch of stuff.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes