Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Boomatica: Congratulations You're reaching your goals, and deserve it, your game is now among the great games, and I like this game a lot ;);):)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
no impregnation unless it magically appeared in 5.6 after not being in 5.5

And you're pretty much the only male in the entire game's universe so yeah...probably not gonna be any NTR

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
They work for me, are you talking about older game saves?
Yeah, nothing is loading from previous.
EDIT: Got a previous to load, but it was a raw start. Must have lost previous. Sucks

Also: Anyone have a save to share here?

Last edited:

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hello @Boomatica.

A long text here, so I will put this into a spoiler :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Youpla!

I'll be honest with you, I wasn't expecting to see so much text when I opened your spoiler
" Props for that! "

Unlike you, I'm terrible at writing long, well structured paraphrase and that's really shameful for me to say considering English is my native tongue......
" Maybe I need to go and take some English classes..... "

Thank you for your input, point of view, suggestions and simple honesty.
I read every comment/message directed at me and take it all into consideration when progressing with the game development.
Thank you for taking the time to write that message and know that I'll take it all into consideration going forward.

Thanks. That's a good yard stick. I might just say to myself "Fuck it" and check out the 29/11 build instead. I have some time off around then, after all.
I hope you enjoy the game when you get around to playing the version ^^

I guess saves aren't working in the new build?
Saves from before 0.5.3 won't work. Anything after that " Should " work.

Boomatica, you are the man and I continue to admire your tireless efforts driving this uncomplicated and thoroughly enjoyable diversion. Branching out to other characters and settings just means there's more debasement to spread around. You're just like a wonderfully twisted Santa Claus only you actually read our letters.
Always a pleasure reading your comments DrDemagogue ^^ Thank you.

@Boomatica: Congratulations You're reaching your goals, and deserve it, your game is now among the great games, and I like this game a lot ;);):)
As always thank you for your continued support Carlos!
PS. I sent you a private message.

@Boomatica I have a question - is impregnation already implemented?
Is NTR implemented, planned or considered?
It's not implemented yet no.
Probably a stupid question and Yes, I could google it but lets face it. I'm sure you'll all give me a better description of it.
What is NTR ?

Reactions: Carlo S

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Probably a stupid question and Yes, I could google it but lets face it. I'm sure you'll all give me a better description of it.
What is NTR ?
Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
copied from urban dictionary

Reactions: Looper9

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
copied from urban dictionary
Yes this is how I see it, BUT:(

In games on here NTR seems to mean something else but what any dictionary says it is and on here I still have not found out what it is.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Yes this is how I see it, BUT:(

In games on here NTR seems to mean something else but what any dictionary says it is and on here I still have not found out what it is.
Maybe i shlould download game with NTR tags on here, maybe then i am able to know what this should mean here. Big Brother is the only games that has NTR imo that i downloadet.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@Boomatica essentially L5K wants you to have a load of other guys enter the game to fuck and/or take the girls affection away from the main hero.

Around here NTR is also used to refer to any kind of 'sharing' of the girls with other guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrobsDobs

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe i shlould download game with NTR tags on here, maybe then i am able to know what this should mean here. Big Brother is the only games that has NTR imo that i downloadet.
See that is just it, BB NTR is wrong for there is no NTR in BB, Eric is Ann BF and can easy be dealt with so he only screws Ann and peeps at Alice only, this is not real NTR.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
See that is just it, BB NTR is wrong for there is no NTR in BB, Eric is Ann BF and can easy be dealt with so he only screws Ann and peeps at Alice only, this is not real NTR.
That's the biggest problem with NTR nowadays, people have no idea what it actually means, so everything where you don't get to enjoy the goods is called NTR. In conclusion it's "Fuck NTR, it's everywhere", even more people get infected with this kind of ignorance and it spreads even faster x'D

Reactions: a1fox3

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
NTR is commonly used around here as an umbrella term for scenes where females that are potential conquests for the MC, fuck or get fucked by other men. This can be cheating, sharing, actual ntr, gangbangs etc etc.

People know that this is exactly what others mean when they call it 'NTR' so I'm not sure why they pretend that it's not happening or don't understand why others get upset. Just seems so fake to me.

Reactions: Theboss3213

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
NTR is basically cheating in a relationship where you can't do anything about it, so if it doesn't happen in your relationship it's not NTR just because you COULD have her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
NTR is basically cheating in a relationship where you can't do anything about it, so if it doesn't happen in your relationship it's not NTR just because you COULD have her.
For most of the player base here at F95 if and I do mean if MC has a chance to get a women later in a game and that women has a BF the player base here screams that it is NTR.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes