Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
I played this game and i loved it, how step by step u advance with the girls, the videos and the models, can someone tell me more games like this? i've seen a few in the past but never gave an opportunity, please :3

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I played this game and i loved it, how step by step u advance with the girls, the videos and the models, can someone tell me more games like this? i've seen a few in the past but never gave an opportunity, please :3
Some players here don't like it when I post my list when it is asked for so I will pm you my top 10.

R

RWaites

I played this game and i loved it, how step by step u advance with the girls, the videos and the models, can someone tell me more games like this? i've seen a few in the past but never gave an opportunity, please :3[/QUOTE
Have you tried Man of the House by @Faerin

Oct 9, 2017
why cant i extract this file ?? its always say *no archive found zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Oct 9, 2017
guys need help i think i cant extract the file in the OP section . idk if its something missing or simply cant extract the file its always say *no archive found . maybe someone can compress it with 7zip. last time i DL it was a 7zip file .. T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys need help i think i cant extract the file in the OP section . idk if its something missing or simply cant extract the file its always say *no archive found . maybe someone can compress it with 7zip. last time i DL it was a 7zip file .. T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T
Which one did you try to download?

Download winrar and then try it.

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2017
Which one did you try to download?

Download winrar and then try it.
I DL the window File it is in Rar and I already have 7Zip Archive but when i open it with zip it says *No archive found ??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I DL the window File it is in Rar and I already have 7Zip Archive but when i open it with zip it says *No archive found ??
Sometime a winrar is needed to so try it, download winrar and get it set up and try and see if it will unpack it.

Oct 9, 2017
Sometime a winrar is needed to so try it, download winrar and get it set up and try and see if it will unpack it.
Tnx again..
maybe it was already expired thats why it cant compress ZZZZZZ -_- but tnx again..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tnx again..
maybe it was already expired thats why it cant compress ZZZZZZ :noexpression: but tnx again..
The link I posted is the original winrar download site and its free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 000000

paladin07

May 28, 2017
games in the similar vein include cohabitation, corruption, Max's life and Lab Rats. They all involve honey select and corruption themes. Might also want to try Solvalley school if you like son honey select models, as that's cool also has similar sex scenes shot in Honey select Studio.

Reactions: dyanezv
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes