Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
What is the 7 AM Aunt scene? The only "scene" I can find is looking at her sleeping, but that doesn't improve corruption

Last edited:

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
If you're using Win-Rar and still getting that message I'd very much suggest downloading the files again.
Mega has had a couple of issues lately with files getting corrupted on download while using the Downloader.
Try downloading it Via your browser.
@Firebane I always download through my browser and have never had any problems before. I have data limits so doing a double download makes things difficult. Thanks anyway. I might wait for another update and try again later.
Edit: Just found the exe and guess what? It works :)
Thanks everyone for your input. My next post will be to say how great this game is

Last edited:
May 10, 2017
Really interesting how he is making something like this with rpgmaker and it doesn't look like a rpgmaker game that confused me for a bit lol. I like this. :FeelsGoodMan:

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
will there any 'tight' version?
I want to try this game but downloading 2GB for a trial is a bit too much for me. Or perhaps is it the 'tightest' version possible already?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi People !
Just fixing some bugs then I'll reply to your comments.

I'd suggest everyone wait until 12AM tonight to download the new version as I will be uploading 0.5.6A for all my patreons and of course some nice fellow will post it on here, that has most of the bugs fixed as the current version of the game has some game breaking bugs in it.

Reactions: bernthal and Zal

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
This game is hot, thanks for sharing
Glad you like it, I'd personally suggest waiting until someone posts a " All Patreon " release of the game as the early builds have bugs in them, such as this one.
I'm uploading 0.5.6A now that has all of the bugs fixed that I'm aware of.

I like it to and every update brings more content that is great.;):cool:
I'm glad you're enjoying the game and updates! Happy to have you as a fan of the game ^^

this is just a bug fixing update right?
This is a full build with new content yes, But i'd suggest waiting roughly 12Hours for someone to post the 0.5.6A build as this one has same game breaking bugs in it.

Not according to the change log in the op
You, I like you.

new mom and sis diary pages? every time i go in their room the diaries arent opeing at all :(
They're currently bugged in this build, this is why I ask my 10$+ Patreons to wait to share the links until the bugs are fixed.
I'm uploading 0.5.6A for all my patreons now that fixes the diarypages and other bugs.
It'll be posted on my page in roughly 12Hours and then some nice fellow will post it here.

This is actually a decent game. However, what I want to know is why the hell didn't the dev just make it in ren'py? I mean he literally turned rpgm into a lookalike ren'py platform. Which takes some skill as far as I'm concerned, but why? You use a game engine but then don't use anything from the game engine for the most part. Why? It just seems counter intuitive to me. Again, not bashing the game, just curious as to why they went with rpgm.
I too wish it was made in Renpy. In fact I almost miss this game cause I usually dont pay attention to any RPGM games ever (they are ALWAYS dog shit)
perhaps rpgmaker is what hes familiar with....but i do agree, I was kind of scratching my head over that at first.love the game either way.
Really interesting how he is making something like this with rpgmaker and it doesn't look like a rpgmaker game that confused me for a bit lol. I like this. :FeelsGoodMan:
In reply to all of these comments ^^

Ren'Py is highly surrounded around coding rather than a "Building" platform such as RPGMaker which yes, I could make this game in Ren'Py easily but the time it would take to code a game such as this I'd only be able to get an update out every month which... no disrespect to any developer that only releases a update every month but it's something I'd like to avoid because lets face it, 2 updates a month is better than 1.

I have a lot experience with RPGMAKER so I find it easier to use than coding in Ren'Py.

I have played a lot of these RPGMAKER Erotic Games and not to imply they're bad in anyway because some of them are actually pretty good, but I personally find them.. "Irritating" having to walk around the map triggering little events etc etc.

So I wanted to...... Change... Peoples opinions on RPGMAKER games and show them as well as other developers thinking about using the platform that you can make an erotic game that doesn't involves moving a sprite around a massive map.

I hope this clears up my personal view on using the RPGMAKER platform for my game.

Ps. I have actually been working with someone " A partner ship if you will " On a new game once I've finished this one that uses a different platform, But we'll see how it turns out before I talk anymore about it.

Still waiting for the impregnation tag to really show... getting tired of pullouts and Anal ;)
Here is a little SnapShot I sent to one of my supports that is waiting for the same thing.
They are a couple of months old and outdated, They'll hopefully look much better when the time comes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i can't open the download with 7zip any advice?

What is the 7 AM Aunt scene? The only "scene" I can find is looking at her sleeping, but that doesn't improve corruption
Yes, This is currently all the event does until I start implementing more of the events.
If you use the cheat menu to increase her corruption the clothing she sleeps in will change.

@Firebane My next post will be to say how great this game is
Glad you're enjoying the game so far!

lol. Quote Boomatica, tag me. I suggested updating your 7zip or Winrar.
Quoted, Tagged! Your it!

will there any 'tight' version?
I want to try this game but downloading 2GB for a trial is a bit too much for me. Or perhaps is it the 'tightest' version possible already?
This is the 'tightest' version.
the game currently has over 2000 images.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
They're currently bugged in this build, this is why I ask my 10$+ Patreons to wait to share the links until the bugs are fixed.
I'm uploading 0.5.6A for all my patreons now that fixes the diarypages and other bugs.
It'll be posted on my page in roughly 12Hours and then some nice fellow will post it here.
I am at 250 corruption level with both of them i thought those will unlock at 300.I have a question if i reach 300 in new bug fix version will i get all the pages of diary or i have to start it again from 0 to get all the pages of diary?
About impregnation are they optional?If not what will happen there belly will increase in span of a week than after that deliver baby game over or those kid will live with us?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I am at 250 corruption level with both of them i thought those will unlock at 300.I have a question if i reach 300 in new bug fix version will i get all the pages of diary or i have to start it again from 0 to get all the pages of diary?
About impregnation are they optional?If not what will happen there belly will increase in span of a week than after that deliver baby game over or those kid will live with us?
Regarding Diary Pages:
The diary pages get added once certain events are triggered, So if you use your save from this version on the new 0.5.6A bug fixed version then to be totally honest there's a 50/50 changes they'll show as I did change some Variables to get them to work.

If they don't what you can do is get Mother/Sister up to 300CP and then use the cheat menu to activate the 300CP events which will also active the Diary pages as the command is all link togeather.

Regarding Pregnancy :
This is still a little ways off yet so I haven't thought out the entire process yet.
Some people don't like it so I'm going to try and add a branch out story for it so this way people can choose to have it or not.

Reactions: Bogan53 and a1fox3

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
I just want to take a Minute to thank Boomatica for this IMO Awesome game and that he is cool with it that this is shared here for ppl that are poor as fuck like my self =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bogan53 and a1fox3

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Regarding Diary Pages:
The diary pages get added once certain events are triggered, So if you use your save from this version on the new 0.5.6A bug fixed version then to be totally honest there's a 50/50 changes they'll show as I did change some Variables to get them to work.

If they don't what you can do is get Mother/Sister up to 300CP and then use the cheat menu to activate the 300CP events which will also active the Diary pages as the command is all link togeather.

Regarding Pregnancy :
This is still a little ways off yet so I haven't thought out the entire process yet.
Some people don't like it so I'm going to try and add a branch out story for it so this way people can choose to have it or not.
Can't you just add a check at the beginning of the game if the player want's to see pregnancy content or not and then just develop the game fully with pregnancy in mind and set tags/strings/whatever-its-called internal for all pregnancy related scenes and pictures that get simply cut when the player chose not to want pregnancy?

I think you have to replace existing scenes/pictures anyways with pregnant versions so if the player chose "no pregnancy" then the old scenes/pictures stay the same but with pregnancy on they change into pregnant versions.

Also what i would like to see for pregnancy is maybe another stat .. just like corruption. Corruption now changes available scenes but also the pictures like if the girl sleeps in underwear or even naked when corruption is high enough. What if you would add a pregnancy stat determining the state of the pregnancy so we see a slow developement of the belly and the pregnancy.

The preg stat could be raised with special options/scenes like rubbing her belly, massaging her stressed feet, going to courses for pregnant women. This way the player could even control somewhat how pregnant he wants the girls to look in 3-6 steps because if you don't want them to look any more pregnant you just stop picking those scenes. I mean it's a work of fiction and not a simulation where everything has to be like in reality so this way you don't have to bother with "pregnancy takes 9 months" but maybe you could limit the scenes to weekend only or something so the player can't rush out babies every 3 days. The pregnancy stat would only show if the girl got pregnant and starts from 0 everytime a girl gets pregnant again.. if you like to implement multiple pregnancys ;) After childbirth maybe just send the kids off to grandma or chirldcare so you don't have to put a nursery in the house and related scenes. Maybe even add an abortion option that works regardless the state of the pregnancy (it's a game and fiction, right?).

I really have no idea how game developement works and if it is as easy as it sounds but if it is you could add even more fetishes and make the bast damn game ever :D

Reactions: supanova999

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Good to see the game updating, still, given the scope, it is quite better to skip some of these as to have some content to go with.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
So... I just downloaded it and tried to unpack it but it sas there are no archives. Tried with both 7z and winrar. So yeah, just blew 2gb of Mega bandwith for nothing. What could be the problem?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes