Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey there! How are you doing?

Yes you are not dreaming, the update is already here! I said that it would be ready this weekend but I was able to finish one day earlier so I'll just release it. I guess you won't blame me about it. :)
It has been 3 months until v0.20 and 2 months until "When it all Started" v0.01. Thank you for the wait, and thanks for the ones that kept supporting me and realise that making an update in 2 weeks isn't possible anymore (people often forget that we have a life next to this side project...). Your support is the reason why I am still motivated to work on the project, so thanks to you and your messages, it means a lot.

Anyway, your wait is over, let's place to the update : Restore Her Career v0.21

As you know, the spa event is starting and is a huge part of the update. I put a lot of effort into making new environments and scenes, I had lot of fun making this event and I hope you're gonna like it.
I am always trying to increase the dialogues quality between characters so the player enjoys following the story, especially the relation between the MC and Adrianna, I hope I did good enough in this one.

The update is highly focused on Adrianna and Jenna in this case, and as you guys voted on my Patreon poll, Adrianna is wearing the special swimsuit you have chosen. ;)

Out of 10, how sexy is she in this swimsuit?

I know some of you wish to see some other girls a little more (like Emma, she got her first sex scene renewed by the way, check it out because it is way better now) so please wait until next update, I got some good stuff coming.
As usual, the total size of the game got reduced, less than 5GB now, I can still make it a little lower in the future by compressing the images some more! But there are just too much pictures in the game now, it's huge haha.

Alright, I guess that's it. Enjoy the game and please tell me what you think about the update!
If you like my work, consider helping me by supporting the game. Thanks!

Changelog :
- 619 new renders.
- 110 old renders renewed.
- 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Jenna story progression.

Sweetmate

Mar 20, 2019
This "game" just makes me want to crush my computer, bore holes in my HD, and just forget that I ever played an adult game. Because, this utter shit of a "game" is the most shittiest of over the 2000 games I've played on this site, and that says a lot. Please, whatever shitface who made this game, if you ever hit puberty, get out of this business, it's not for you!
Good constructive criticism there mate

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
This "game" just makes me want to crush my computer, bore holes in my HD, and just forget that I ever played an adult game. Because, this utter shit of a "game" is the most shittiest of over the 2000 games I've played on this site, and that says a lot. Please, whatever shitface who made this game, if you ever hit puberty, get out of this business, it's not for you!
3xqk45.jpg

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
You were clearly waiting for mom son fap material and major update.
Well developers are not making these games just for fun.
It starts as a fun project and soon you're spending most of your free time into it so you think that it would be nice to get paid also to help with bills etc.
Some developers just get greedy and are milking patreons and such year after year and then they suddenly stop not giving a new update or says it's coming next month when actually it happens after 6 months and with quick update to end the game while milking monthly subscriptions and then they either start a new one (mostly at this point to milk more money) or they stop making adult games, because of lack of interest or they got enough money so they can move to other things in life.

Don't get me wrong there are many developers also who like to create these games and uses donations to create more and better ones.

But if you really hate the whole game at least now you know that you should not play it again.

Reactions: Three Point

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Judging from the rather polarizing (If hilarious) comments of the past few pages, could someone give me a decent rundown of the content currently available? Sounds like apparently the main focus of the game (Banging the mom) doesn't actually have that much content, and that there's not much else to speak of at the moment.

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
Judging from the rather polarizing (If hilarious) comments of the past few pages, could someone give me a decent rundown of the content currently available? Sounds like apparently the main focus of the game (Banging the mom) doesn't actually have that much content, and that there's not much else to speak of at the moment.
You got it right, not only that, but also the game took a direction I was expecting would not come to pass for a while (even though all games take that route at some point), mom and aunt are starting to break... I was hoping there would be more resistance with cohersion from the son to make her do shit for money, or trick her into these things, not cus she got into it, but having played the update I think we are past that point and we are just going to see Adrianna and the rest of the bunch being more submissive and accepting of the MC's advances...(I liked it when the MC had to get them to do shit they did not want to do) ...anyway, I like the game regardless and I will be waiting for the next update, maybe it was only this update tricking us into believing the fun part was already over.... I am not trying to be a dick here, simply stating what I liked in the game and what I saw from this episode.

Reactions: IdanSama
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes