the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
  • *updated
  • *updated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Nov 23, 2020
Is there already real sex with the MC's mother? And what day would it be? I was interested in the game at the time I got to know it, but I left it to start playing when I had sexual intercourse between the two.
There is a couple of scenes with the MC's mother, but not recently due to the focused on the aunt, the neighbor and the police officer woman.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Same for me
I just tried it, and I don't have this problem. Can you try download it with MEGA, it is the original link.
Also, did you make a "new game"? Because saves of older chapters will not work on the "update only" version.

"Update Only" is mostly fine for me, I got some errors from an undeclared variable tho

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I will check it out because you will miss a scene if the game doesn't find this specific variable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigDaddyEarl

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Because saves of older chapters will not work on the "update only" version.

So , i won't bother.
Unless there is a compressed version available i'll pass this one.
Why didn't dev make an update that can be added to the last full version?
This way demands the full download (6 Gig!!!) each time.
Makes me tired like Bancini.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Because saves of older chapters will not work on the "update only" version.

So , i won't bother.
Unless there is a compressed version available i'll pass this one.
Why didn't dev make an update that can be added to the last full version?
This way demands the full download (6 Gig!!!) each time.
Makes me tired like Bancini.
Full game is 4.5gb not 6gb.
And if you download "chapter only" you don't need any save since the point is to play the new update only, so your comment doesn't really make sense to me. You should be happy that I'm giving you an option not to download the full game if you don't have a decent connection.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
he's bored with the content of anal sex with jenna, he already has it in his hand and they continue with the anus, it's already tiring to see in all the games to see this type of content it seems that he was playing games of man having sex with trap hahahaha without offending of course

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
The story itself is full of holes, The MC is a deviant person and willing to drug his mom for vaginal sex and repeatedly face fuck her but is not willing to resort to just push her down and go at it is simply ridiculous. This combined with the the developer doing everything he can to go in other directions simply to avoid giving the readers what they want and now making the updates come slow is ruining what started out as a decent game. I stopped supporting the developer awhile back and do not plan to start up again. I did not even bother downloading this update as I knew it would be another milk fest blue ball update.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
FWIW, I know English isn't your first language but almost every time you use the word "own" it should be "owe" since it is referring to a debt.

Reactions: DJsona

bmpbaru

Feb 18, 2018
last i check before patching 0.21, i saw gallery in 0.20.Now when patched look missing :) "MAGIC" 1647731352154.png
UPDATE : Download new file full game (4GB) 0.21 and gallery popup

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes