Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
When I asked him, he said he preferred patreon
Yeah from my point of view Patreon is more convenient as a creator and as a subscriber I think, Subscribestar is more for people who can't use Patreon so they still have a way to support and access the content I release in there. :)

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I got a few questions for this game since I just found it a day ago. For either the dev or long time watcher/supporter of this project that could give me answers.
-How often is it updated?(How many months in between updates)
-How much content is included in the updates?
-I guess this one is kinda related to my first two questions, but is it worth waiting after each update to play or should I wait after multiple updates to come back??

Btw great game, ngl though I was a surprised how messed up the MC is after a few days lol.
Guy went from just a typical pervert to a full on menace.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Man I liked some part of this whole game i m not gonna lie but i think it should include some revenge in mc by female and other male character in game includ ntr Or make mc cuckold by gang dealer bcoz after mc mom birthday I lost whole intrest in playing it anymore so it's just my opinion that i want hard revenge on mc just like used others in same level but dev can make his game according to his desire and vision
Idk about that.
I mean the MC would deserve it IMO(Or some sort of karma, the guys is completely nuts), but it would be odd to add that sort of NTR for the game this late into it's cycle.
I don't mind NTR(It's kinda in the game since MC is cucking Jack and Marvin), I just don't know if it would fit.

If the dev ever added something like that, it would either have to be sharing or an option that causes failure(Similar to how Power Vacuum does it).
I just don't think this game needs it, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Idk about that.
I mean the MC would deserve it IMO(Or some sort of karma, the guys is completely nuts), but it would be odd to add that sort of NTR for the game this late into it's cycle.
I don't mind NTR(It's kinda in the game since MC is cucking Jack and Marvin), I just don't know if it would fit.

If the dev ever added something like that, it would either have to be sharing or an option that causes failure(Similar to how Power Vacuum does it).
I just don't think this game needs, but that's just my opinion.
It has been confirmed that the MC will not share his girls.

Jun 15, 2017
I got a few questions for this game since I just found it a day ago. For either the dev or long time watcher/supporter of this project that could give me answers.
-How often is it updated?(How many months in between updates)
-How much content is included in the updates?
-I guess this one is kinda related to my first two questions, but is it worth waiting after each update to play or should I wait after multiple updates to come back??

Btw great game, ngl though I was a surprised how messed up the MC is after a few days lol.
Guy went from just a typical pervert to a full on menace.
You've asked these questions at kind of an awkward time, for the last year and a half the game was getting updated every month and even sometime every two weeks but It seems like the game might have longer gaps between updates from now on(although no one really knows). Each update usually has anywhere between 600-900 renders with a good amount of content so I think its worth playing each update IMO. And yes the mc is a psychopath :LOL:

Reactions: Gg Rg and Bob Jewl

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
i got error when i try to open gallery in this version

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Scale' <'Image' u'thumb1'> 400 225 True>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'thumb1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1594, in render
    cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1591, in sizeit
    rend = renpy.display.render.render_for_size(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 310, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4391)
    return render(d, width, height, st, at)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 574, in render
    rend = renpy.display.render.render(self.children[0], child_width, child_height, st, at)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 808, in load
    child = cache.get(self.image)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "K:\RestoreHerCaree\RestoreHerCareer-0.21-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'thumb1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Restore Her Career 0.21
Sat Mar 26 14:22:33 2022

VZel

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, Kalyha !
I'm curious about one thing: Will you keep the monthly updates for some time until you take a break again or you plan to prolong the time between updates?
Just to be clear, i'm NOT criticizing the time you took between the last updates! You delivered monthly updates for so long, hell, there were months that we got even TWO updates!
Keep up the great work! <3

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hi, Kalyha !
I'm curious about one thing: Will you keep the monthly updates for some time until you take a break again or you plan to prolong the time between updates?
Just to be clear, i'm NOT criticizing the time you took between the last updates! You delivered monthly updates for so long, hell, there were months that we got even TWO updates!
Keep up the great work! <3
Hello,

The time when I was releasing 1 update per month (or even every two weeks at the beginning) is gone, and that's for two main reasons:
- I was jobless and could spend all my free time on the game, now it's just impossible (except if you're willing to give me a few thousand dollars so I could think about leaving my current job hahaha).
- Overall quality (renders, dialogues and story itself) improved a lot and takes me so much more time than before.

Don't forget that I am alone working on the entire project, and want to take my time to make the quality I want, don't want to rush and don't want to FEEL rushed... This is also why I renewed so many scenes from the early game, because I am not satisfied with it anymore, and I don't want new players to have a wrong idea of the game because it changes a lot in recent updates.

I now understand that whatever I do, it will never satisfy those forever unsatified people, so I'm done trying to do my best to please all the ungrateful ones. Now I'm updating at the pace I feel comfortable with, and won't put RHC (or WIAS) before my real life anymore.

I'm sure the people enjoying my work will continue following my projects, and that's enough for me.
I don't give up on it and I never inted on giving up, just taking my time. :)

flxgrm

Dec 30, 2018
Hello,

The time when I was releasing 1 update per month (or even every two weeks at the beginning) is gone, and that's for two main reasons:
- I was jobless and could spend all my free time on the game, now it's just impossible (except if you're willing to give me a few thousand dollars so I could think about leaving my current job hahaha).
- Overall quality (renders, dialogues and story itself) improved a lot and takes me so much more time than before.

Don't forget that I am alone working on the entire project, and want to take my time to make the quality I want, don't want to rush and don't want to FEEL rushed... This is also why I renewed so many scenes from the early game, because I am not satisfied with it anymore, and I don't want new players to have a wrong idea of the game because it changes a lot in recent updates.

I now understand that whatever I do, it will never satisfy those forever unsatified people, so I'm done trying to do my best to please all the ungrateful ones. Now I'm updating at the pace I feel comfortable with, and won't put RHC (or WIAS) before my real life anymore.

I'm sure the people enjoying my work will continue following my projects, and that's enough for me.
I don't give up on it and I never inted on giving up, just taking my time. :)
Well said and well done. I thank you.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
You've asked these questions at kind of an awkward time, for the last year and a half the game was getting updated every month and even sometime every two weeks but It seems like the game might have longer gaps between updates from now on(although no one really knows). Each update usually has anywhere between 600-900 renders with a good amount of content so I think its worth playing each update IMO. And yes the mc is a psychopath :LOL:
Thanks for the info dude, I really appreciate it. (y)
That's a bit unfortunate that the updates have slowed down, but since you said they still have a decent amount of content in each one I'll play them on release.

I just also saw what the dev put above too, so that's good context.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
I think this game should have the prostitution tag... idk.. just an idea...
;) What do you think ?

por12

Nov 22, 2020
nice game,do guys know other games like this?im talking about nice renders/corrutption

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
The MC in this seems like a moron to be honest, I pretty much ended up dropping it when he was stupid enough to decide to jack off on his mom/aunt
Like seriously.

Also how protective he is over any other man showing interest in them... while also posting sexy pictures of them online is ridiculous, I get not wanting someone to fuck them, but he spazzes out at the slightest mention of someone else considering his mother hot.

If you don't want that... why are you posting sexy pictures of her online?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes