Icon devl

May 31, 2020
I feel like this just isn't that type of game tbh... It feels like it's supposed to be the typical power trip fantasy of one guy gets all the girls and doing something like that would prob kill half of the player base.
Yeah I know I like the idea of single male character power but we have our own preference

JIFU

May 8, 2021
So it's the norm to update every three months? I have a premonition of the future of rhc, just like milfy city, and I am beginning to lose my expectation of game updates.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
So it's the norm to update every three months? I have a premonition of the future of rhc, just like milfy city, and I am beginning to lose my expectation of game updates.
The milker's business model. Start out with a game that gets updated at least monthly with a decent amount of content, good renders, and a tolerable story. Get a base of subscribers and then little by little lengthen the time between updates, maybe reduce the amount of content, never give the fans the main scenes they want and just wait for the subscriber count to go up and up. Enjoy doing less and less work and focus on spending the money you get for doing little to no work and bingo you are now a successful Patreon game developer. Strive to get to Icstor levels of scam and that's it folks. It really is that simple to con some people. You will even get some fanboys also known as idiots that will defend your con job for you. If too many people start to catch on then you come up with something like I got Covid, my computer broke, Internet went down, etc. Just continue to make excuses and release a wallpaper or some silly image every once in awhile and talk about the next amazing update coming soon. People like Bernie Madoff and Hunter Biden will be proud of your ability to con people and make money from it.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I just playing this game but i have a couple of things to add.

1) i always have had problems with the artistic style. Well, no i play it. Feels like Sims4 or something like that.
2) why does it have to be always a photo shot? Kind of wished he would just drug her or blackmail her (mom).
3) MC is really naughty. Love that already.
4) i find it funny that all women (the ones i have seen so far) have so large hooters, well... but i take it. Looks arousing.

So far, i actually like the game. Its something fresh for me. The main reason i play this game is for the very lewd tags. So i will continue.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I tried it. Nice renders.
But the rape hurt`s my soul. A warining would be nice......
Consider reading the main page of the thread. ;)

I just playing this game but i have a couple of things to add.

1) i always have had problems with the artistic style. Well, no i play it. Feels like Sims4 or something like that.
2) why does it have to be always a photo shot? Kind of wished he would just drug her or blackmail her (mom).
3) MC is really naughty. Love that already.
4) i find it funny that all women (the ones i have seen so far) have so large hooters, well... but i take it. Looks arousing.

So far, i actually like the game. Its something fresh for me. The main reason i play this game is for the very lewd tags. So i will continue.
Hope you get interrested in the story. :)

Reactions: flxgrm

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Consider reading the main page of the thread. ;)

Hope you get interrested in the story. :)
Well, the story is ok. I think his evil plan seems to work. Personally, i like the mom and i always think to myself why she looks so young. Even at 36. But she looks freaking sexy. I think she should have more often these nice dark pantyhose on.

Though since its a sex game, everything is possible.
My bottom line is, that this game is actually something i can play as well. I always was hesitant but i am ok with it. Though Japanese games i think i would not play. Its just the art and the even bigger breast than these.
So yes, thanks for making the game. I am still not done playing.

I have to add that i am uneducated with some of the art styles. So i am not sure actually what this art style is. I played only real humans before or realistic people. Or westerns style. I am not sure either if that is correct.
I am lost i think.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Such a devious story. I am liking how he trains his mother. I have to admit, i am hooked now.

The girl he met. Well, i hate these kind of women. So i am not actually feeling bad for her.

Reactions: PanosxdIx

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
The time when I was releasing 1 update per month (or even every two weeks at the beginning) is gone, and that's for two main reasons:
- I was jobless and could spend all my free time on the game, now it's just impossible (except if you're willing to give me a few thousand dollars so I could think about leaving my current job hahaha).
- Overall quality (renders, dialogues and story itself) improved a lot and takes me so much more time than before.
But wait... with all of this happening you decided to start a second game/project? Sorry that doesnt make sense for me at all and I really dont care that much about the update rate of games.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes