tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Can we get update only file?
It is too big to download the whole game whenever it comes out.
I mean, paste to the previous version directly to update, not a new chapter.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Restore Her Career [v0.21] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.55 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.83 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.81 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Man I liked some part of this whole game i m not gonna lie but i think it should include some revenge in mc by female and other male character in game includ ntr Or make mc cuckold by gang dealer bcoz after mc mom birthday I lost whole intrest in playing it anymore so it's just my opinion that i want hard revenge on mc just like used others in same level but dev can make his game according to his desire and vision

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and HoboCop86

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Man I liked some part of this whole game i m not gonna lie but i think it should include some revenge in mc by female and other male character in game includ ntr Or make mc cuckold by gang dealer bcoz after mc mom birthday I lost whole intrest in playing it anymore so it's just my opinion that i want hard revenge on mc just like used others in same level but dev can make his game according to his desire and vision
I feel like this just isn't that type of game tbh... It feels like it's supposed to be the typical power trip fantasy of one guy gets all the girls and doing something like that would prob kill half of the player base.

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
I kinda liked the update but there are some problems for me.
1 It just has too much dialog. I don't know about the others, but I have no patience to read through all, thankfully you can basically skip them, but still, it would be a lot better with less dialog (I think).
2 The scenes where the MC does something in "secret" next to someone. It was kinda funny at first, but the massage scene is just too much. They are 1-2 meters away from eachother. There is no way that they wouldn't hear even the whispering and most of the times the MC don't even bother to whisper, just talks. This was especially frustrating, because I think this one could've been solved by just the MC putting on some relaxing music to mask the sounds.

Last edited:

bobbicus1

Mar 31, 2020
No this is a terrible idea, go play a different game if you want that.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
The story itself is full of holes, The MC is a deviant person and willing to drug his mom for vaginal sex and repeatedly face fuck her but is not willing to resort to just push her down and go at it is simply ridiculous. This combined with the the developer doing everything he can to go in other directions simply to avoid giving the readers what they want and now making the updates come slow is ruining what started out as a decent game. I stopped supporting the developer awhile back and do not plan to start up again. I did not even bother downloading this update as I knew it would be another milk fest blue ball update.
If I'm going to be honest, if MC just push his mom and rape her in one moment, this whole game wouldn't exist. MC drugging and raping her is just testing the honey, MC goal is to make his mom realize that she needs him and want him(which like yeah), if he just straight up raped her, she wouldn't exactly trust him.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
If I'm going to be honest, if MC just push his mom and rape her in one moment, this whole game wouldn't exist. MC drugging and raping her is just testing the honey, MC goal is to make his mom realize that she needs him and want him(which like yeah), if he just straight up raped her, she wouldn't exactly trust him.
[/QUOT
You missed the entire point, the MC is a total deviant that will face fuck his mom over and over and is willing to drug her for sex but somehow is unwilling to push her to just straight up fuck. This just does not add up.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
I kinda liked the update but there are some problems for me.
1 It just has too much dialog. I don't know about the others, but I have no patience to read through all, thankfully you can basically skip them, but still, it would be a lot better with less dialog (I think).
2 The scenes where the MC does something in "secret" next to someone. It was kinda funny at first, but the massage scene is just too much. They are 1-2 meters away from eachother. There is no way that they wouldn't hear even the whispering and most of the times the MC don't even bother to whisper, just talks. This was especially frustrating, because I think this one could've been solved by just the MC putting on some relaxing music to mask the sounds.
I liked the game in general but I have to agree on the above, well I could do with some detailed dialog though, but 50% is almost useless to the story progression. The massages to Adrianna and Jenna, are kind of ridiculously done with apparently blindfolding and most importantly it is almost the exact copy with the previous exercise scene with Linda
In general, I would say that in the last 2-3 releases the game's story has developed only a little. I mean the dev has put a lot of effort in particular to the double gym/sauna scenes, whereas he put less focus on photoshoots and trainings

Lexandus

Feb 12, 2020
Full game is 4.5gb not 6gb.
And if you download "chapter only" you don't need any save since the point is to play the new update only, so your comment doesn't really make sense to me. You should be happy that I'm giving you an option not to download the full game if you don't have a decent connection.
he mean that instead of "just ver 21 only", is there a way for you to included just the update files from 20 to 21, so we dont have to download full version of 21 if we already have full version of 20 before

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Finally played new update and.. ah, at first I wrote my impressions, which is very possitive, but then erased it all. I feel disgusting when having fun these days, while others struggling to survive the war.
But very good job, Kalyha. Keep it up. ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyha

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
Where does Kalyha prefer being supported, Patreon or Subscribestar. Asking in case one is preferable than the other, and forwards a greater share of the money to the creator.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I would suggest not to push and rush, but enjoy it and just make some daily routine erotic/fun scenes at the current level of obedience while maybe go forward with some other characters, the dev shows to be good at this fine psychological erotic line.
Totally agree with this part. I would like to see main characters in current state longer, to see them just enjoying their lives, grope each other here and there around the house, wake each other at the mornings with some lewd actions, maybe take a car-trip to some countryside, go to the cinema, shops, visit friends or Jenna together as a guests, and have cute and sexy moments everywhere, still with shy attitude and cute struggle from Adrianna, who is starting to secretly enjoy all of this, but can't completely admit :3
But it's a lot of work and, moreover, community will start whining about lack of progression and blame developer in "milking".

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
Game has an interesting beginning, I am still pretty early into it though. I feel like the dialogue could be a lot better. If he is actually going to be a horrible human he should be more charming/clever. Like more of a subtle manipulator of his mothers emotions and stuff. His inner dialogue is pretty cringe. Outside of that though the game seems promising. To be fair though at any point the author could go through the game and make dialogue stuff better.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes