Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
i see in the changelog there's reworking of older scenes. whats the progress on that?
Hello, in every update I am renewing some of the older renders because the quality is not good enough anymore. I am also rewriting the dialogues and slightly changing the scenes so it becomes better.
I still have some scenes that I want to renew, not sure when I'll stop renewing though, let's see.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Check with Patreon's support to see if they could assist you with that issue to have Patreon to rename the project (Restore Her Career) to your prefer studio name (kalyhagames) and have them create a forward link (Restore Her Career) for the existing page after it get renamed (to kalyhagames). I know that can be done, the question is will Patreon willing to do that. I am sure they have done that several times over the years...

Once you have the new URL, you can update it for this forum. I am sure you put in the ticket if you do not know how to change it.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Too much of a hassle, besides, its better to not attract Patreon oversight to adult projects.

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
When first sex scene with Adrianna? I think it must be anal first time on photoshoot and it'll be surprise for her. Like scene with aunt.

albatare

May 4, 2017
What i'm trying to say is that Kalyha has been incredibly consistent and forthcoming. Just to clarify I believe the percentage is higher than 20%
Posted 4 days ago, 20% is probably accurate.
Updates will come at a much slower pace now, Kalyha said so, in this very thread.
They found a 'real' job, slowing dev time, and announced working on another game.
It's sad and I felt bad pausing my patreon sub, I love the game and want to support it but if you're been on this site for a while, you know where this is going.

gaysus

Jun 6, 2017
Posted 4 days ago, 20% is probably accurate.
Updates will come at a much slower pace now, Kalyha said so, in this very thread.
They found a 'real' job, slowing dev time, and announced working on another game.
It's sad and I felt bad pausing my patreon sub, I love the game and want to support it but if you're been on this site for a while, you know where this is going.
I really hope you're wrong, but sadly i've seen what you mean so many times. :/
Also a bit annoying since i don't really have any interest in the other game at all.

Reactions: Mirnation
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes