Ane Onim

Mar 26, 2022
Hi,

I have been playing your game for 4hr now and I wanted to say that I love the rythm of your story.
I think that the characters are well written , even the MC who is honestly a bastards (poor Emma :()

Otherwise is there a way to add a key to rollback, because when I tried to edit the config.py file I couldn't open the game anymore (I know there are already keys but I can't use them).
Of course I am not asking the developper to add it to the next update, I just want to know if there is any way to do that.

I'm sorry for my bad english, I did my best to don't make any mistakes but there still may be some.

Reactions: Kalyha

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Otherwise is there a way to add a key to rollback, because when I tried to edit the config.py file I couldn't open the game anymore (I know there are already keys but I can't use them).
Of course I am not asking the developper to add it to the next update, I just want to know if there is any way to do that.
The scroll wheel of you mouse should allow you to rollback a few scenes. I just tested it, and it works.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Which key would you like to use?

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I think "rollback side" option is best solution, you just clicking on left side of the screen, which is around ~25% of window, and story rolls back, clicking other 75% and story rolls forward. :coffee::cool:

Reactions: arkypoub

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
why did he make another game, if he takes really long to make an update , he is using honey select model so it is easier to make , and the choices are less in this game.
agree, he knows that all fans look forward to the 0.22 but he makes and posts content for WIAS...

Reactions: Mirnation
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes