mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
What do you mean? Every Patreon post is duplicated to SubscribeStar.
hmm there was an issue with subscribestar not showing non subs update with the game immoral stories. I just checked your game on subscribestar as a non sub and last update march 24. The immoral stories creator had been trying to resolve it with ss without joy. Sounds like it has been a problem for some time.

Reactions: RHQuinn and flxgrm

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
hmm there was an issue with subscribestar not showing non subs update with the game immoral stories. I just checked your game on subscribestar as a non sub and last update march 24. The immoral stories creator had been trying to resolve it with ss without joy. Sounds like it has been a problem for some time.
I'll check it out, thanks for the info.

Reactions: flxgrm

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
That's my goal, yes.
Sorry to bother you, but do you already have any kind of roadmap for the rest of the game? Roughly how many more updates or what percentage of your story you already released?
I'm really enjoying your game and I'm always looking forward to updates.

elyas4

Jan 16, 2022
The spoiler at the begin of this thread does not do this "game" justice. This should be called RuinHerLife.

I went along with the script for quite a while, but when he RAPED Emma I could not take it anymore. The main character is just a total psycho. No offense, but someone aroused by that should check himself... this is not healthy. On the upside better to play the game to satisfy such a "kink" than doing it for real I guess. A game is just a game afterall. No one is hurt.

Albeit the characters are not beautifully rendered (facial features are simple), they do have nice curves and sexy clothes. I am a simple man, so there was pleasure looking at the outfits and bodies. I liked the totally reasonable personality of the mother. She makes sense, but the way the son interacts is just horrendous. I was hoping that there would be more reasonable interactions from the script as playtime progresses, but it just kept getting worse.

I do wonder if this app was created as some sort of social experiment to see how people react to this...

Personally I think such scripted games are most enjoyable if all participants are just super horny and happy to get laid.

Last edited by a moderator:

androide

May 3, 2018
The spoiler at the begin of this thread does not do this "game" justice. This should be called RuinHerLife.

I went along with the script for quite a while, but when he RAPED Emma I could not take it anymore. The main character is just a total psycho. No offense, but someone aroused by that should check himself... this is not healthy. On the upside better to play the game to satisfy such a "kink" than doing it for real I guess. A game is just a game afterall. No one is hurt.

Albeit the characters are not beautifully rendered (facial features are simple), they do have nice curves and sexy clothes. I am a simple man, so there was pleasure looking at the outfits and bodies. I liked the totally reasonable personality of the mother. She makes sense, but the way the son interacts is just horrendous. I was hoping that there would be more reasonable interactions from the script as playtime progresses, but it just kept getting worse.

I do wonder if this app was created as some sort of social experiment to see how people react to this...

Personally I think such scripted games are most enjoyable if all participants are just super horny and happy to get laid.

My recommendation is to not download this game, unless you are damaged in the head. Sorry.
I'm curious but what did you expect from a game with a warning about the mc being a sociopath and tags like: rape, blackmail, trainer. Especially the rape tag.

Cause when I read that I got quite a good sense of what the game was going to be about.

Jun 15, 2017

My recommendation is to not download this game, unless you are damaged in the head. Sorry.
I really don’t see why you even played this game after reading the very obvious warning and description. It always perplexes me when people with less extreme kinks come to games like this just to say everyone who plays it is sick in the head and telling people not to download it.

my recommendation to you is don’t play or even look at games with fetishs YOU don’t like, there are plenty of other games that will fit your tastes on this website no point in coming here just to call people sick in the head and bring negative energy for no reason.

fata001

Jun 20, 2019

lol, damaged in the head says the guy watching cartoons to wank his sausage...if you are here, you are probably not right in the head to begin with... but at least the rest is not bitching and pointing to other people about their problems instead of looking at their own....

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry to bother you, but do you already have any kind of roadmap for the rest of the game? Roughly how many more updates or what percentage of your story you already released?
I'm really enjoying your game and I'm always looking forward to updates.

The milking will continue as long as the suckers are willing to pay. That is the roadmap. Sorry if you expected more.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes