Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
why did he make another game, if he takes really long to make an update , he is using honey select model so it is easier to make , and the choices are less in this game.

Money, Cash, Moola, Dinero, etc... Nothing more, nothing less. These things are not about creating a game, or anything other than a cash machine.

• Angry
Reactions: pbjisdelicious
Jun 15, 2017
The milking will continue as long as the suckers are willing to pay. That is the roadmap. Sorry if you expected more.
I don’t think getting paid 500 dollars a month is enough to be milked. You can only really make this argument when talking about some of the bigger creators on the site with thousands of patreons who are making thousands of dollars. I feel like people forget that not all devs are full time and that most of them have to work full time jobs like the rest of the human population.

Last edited:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I don’t think getting paid 500 dollars a month is enough to be milked. You can only really make this argument when talking about some of the bigger creators on the site with thousands of patreons who are making thousands of dollars. I feel like people forget that not all devs are full time and that most of them have to work full time jobs like the rest of the human population.
You have to consider where the developer lives, $500 is alot of money in some parts of the world.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Kalyha how do i get the last escene in the sofa. What is the route?
Hello,
You have to select "Try something naughtier" during the Spa scene when MC is giving a massage to Adrianna next to the pool. And then you have to choose "Massage her butt" when you are in the massage room (when Jenna and Adrianna are laying blindfolded).

Reactions: fata001

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello everyone!

The new update is finally here! Restore Her Career v0.22 is completed and ready to go!

Emma is back and has a great scene in this update! It's been a long time since I didn't add some content for her, I think the last time we saw her was during the birthday party... So it was about time to create a new scene for her.
I hope you guys like what I did with her character development.

Kate is also part of the update and is going to have some fun outdoor... Jenna aswell got her scene, but she's going to have more in v0.23 for sure! You guys will understand what's gonna happen after playing the update.

And of course, the one and only... The most favorite character by far... The beautiful... Adrianna! Her training continues and she is willing to satisfy the MC whatever it costs.

Now that I finished the v0.22, I wanna work on v0.23 right now! As I said, my priority is to finish RHC first. So the next release will be for RHC again, WIAS will have to wait a little more before a new update.

I really want to make the next scenes and see what you guys think about it, so I'm gonna work hard to release the next update as soon as possible.
So let's start by writing a few thousand lines of script again haha.

As always, thank you all for the support.
Enjoy the update! :)

Changelog :

- 726 new renders.
- 123 old renders renewed.
- 2 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Scarlett story progression.
- Emma story progression.
- Kate story progression.
- Jenna story progression.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
  • *updated
  • *updated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Sorry, maybe a stupid question, is there any way I can update my 0.21 version without having to download the entire 4.3GB game?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes