masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Well she is in fact a very side character.
She has been added as a Patreon request a long time ago so I had to make a story around her for the whole plastic surgery stuff. But maybe you're right, I should have done it earlier? Maybe yes haha.
when the girls are married , Ownership of them is always an issue, the husbands need to be neutralized some how, but its part of the corruption, and the daughters coming along is always a nice plus, I like milfs but I love hot young girls too.

Reactions: blastwave2k

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Guys, while making it optional is cool, you need to understand it would be a huge amount of work to do two separate paths, specially for that amount of characters, and the Dev already has to make two games.

I dont think its a good resource investment
I Agree the main story should come first , then some things can be branched off (added)

Reactions: otoboke

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
Personally wouldn't mind if its an optional path with a warning thing if that can be made? Seems like it would be a lot more work though if you had to work on two routes every time before a new update is released.
Personally, I'd like the option to put the girls, including Adrianna to work stripping or even whoring, as long as I was the one choosing to.
Night Club discussions: I tbh don't worry about whoring or NTR in games as long it's optional, it's more like bad ends or etc, imo. Only minus I see that it's take more development time and decrease amount of content per update in routs that I interested.
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::sick::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::poop::poop:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Personally, I'd like the option to put the girls, including Adrianna to work stripping or even whoring, as long as I was the one choosing to.
The MC is constantly telling Adrianna that she is his woman and no other man will ever touch her and you want to whore her out? That wouldn't even make any sense. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

I thought it was a possibility for the other girls, which is why i posted about it but i always knew the MC would never do that to Adrianna.

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
I think just private strip shows/stripper training or performance of the girls would be a good middle ground i agree it doesnt mach the mc possessive personality to actually sell the girls.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Oh ya they released this update, I got the email reminder.
This could be the halfway point at which it only gets wilder but I don't feel the ambition. (In game) He is making small money thinking short game. If we get a real ending I hope for a bitter sweet ending. Preggo mother and aunt but dead and/or imprison MC. He just isn't planning ahead and treating everyone like shit. Might as well let me do a few more corrupt things before the fall so he desires it more.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
A.jpg
Awww, poor Adrianna, no one gives her attention.
Hehe, really love this scene, it's funny and cute, and good in artistic way, I mean how it composed, her pose, angle of camera "filming" her from back, looking at almost blank wall, it's kinda cinematographic.

Cool update btw, as always. Can't wait for night club stuff.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
View attachment 1942232
Hehe, really love this scene, it's funny and cute, and good in artistic way, I mean how it composed, her pose, angle of camera "filming" her from back, looking at almost blank wall, it's kinda cinematographic.

Meanwhile dev's thought when making this scene: Let's put her in a chair.

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1942232

I had exactly the same thought while experiencing this scene in last update :D Did you notice the candle on the table like it's christmas time? It really fits into the whole vibe of that scene - poor Adriana "Alone at home" (could be the name of this painting)

Reactions: otoboke

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
i understand the training thing is needed to build up the story but its short IMO
a blowjob and a buttplug between mc and adrianna is kind of repeating.
more attention to adrianna please :LOL::LOL:
keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: kaperone

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I had exactly the same thought while experiencing this scene in last update :D Did you notice the candle on the table like it's christmas time? It really fits into the whole vibe of that scene - poor Adriana "Alone at home" (could be the name of this painting)
Ya! :LOL:
Her inner monologue is also adorable, "I'm very very bored", she is like cute little caprisious girl. She always complains when MC give her orders or gropes her, but can't help herself but feels bored when he not doing it.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes