Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
The MC is constantly telling Adrianna that she is his woman and no other man will ever touch her and you want to whore her out? That wouldn't even make any sense. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

I thought it was a possibility for the other girls, which is why i posted about it but i always knew the MC would never do that to Adrianna.
Every pimp on the planet tells his girls exactly the same thing.

• Angry
Reactions: hysepReC

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
He isn't just saying it though... you can see from the MC's thoughts that it's how he feels.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It simply doesn't fit the protagonist's character to pimp out Adrianna. If you think otherwise then you've either not played the game or you're just ignoring facts because you want to satisfy your cuck fetish. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don't want to be taken for the devil's advocate, but in my deep opinion, even a pimp deserves an excuse. The problem is actually much deeper than it seems. what does the pimp do? watching whores. no whores - no pimp. So? seems to be so. but there are no whores - where do all the unfortunate men who are unlucky in life with women go? where, I want to ask you? and I will answer - either in one way or another they lay hands on themselves (they hang themselves or, for example, get drunk or sit on drugs - which is bad in every way) or, on the contrary, they will interfere with life. As you can see, not everything is as simple as it seems. and accusing a pimp that he is a pimp is very easy. but the whores need protection, the doctor is desirable to treat him without questions, transport to the client is again necessary. and all the services cost money and the pimp negotiates with the servants for the whore herself. or as an option - you need to raise children from childhood so that they have no problems finding a mate with the opposite sex. but this is a utopia. and we are not discussing utopia. in the end - we have that we compensate for the imperfection of our world with another vice. what? - that's right, whores! and whores do not dare to scold - they save someone's soul.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if at all - it's a pity for the Son (who is the main character). he was not lucky with the girls in his life. because he is evil because he takes revenge. and who's to blame? his mother is to blame in the first place - in childhood he lacked affection. yes, she is probably guilty without guilt, so the circumstances developed - for example, work took all the time. in other words, there is no one to blame. and the Son himself is also not to blame that his life was so twisted that he climbed onto his own mother (good to them together and consent - even a child will happen - it's okay). maybe he would have had stronger nerves by nature - this would not have happened, but it’s not his fault that he got weak nerves - his parents rewarded him with such. There is no need to look for the guilty here. so the cards just fell out.
not just because there is a proverb "do not teach me how to live - help financially"

Reactions: CZ_2121

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Tbh, I'm a big NTR fan and even I don't think it would fit in this story.
Especially if it's the MC whoring out Arianna who he is clearly VERY protective of.
Like this MC literally raped his friend's mom over a little comment towards Arianna, I don't think he'd let her of all the people in his harem with another man.
MC is a complete psycho and there's no way he's letting anyone mess with Arianna.

I think the dev also said there's gonna be no NTR in this game early on in development, but I might be wrong there.
If the MC does whore out some girls in his harem, it'll be the ones he doesn't care much about(like the neighbor for example).
Even then, I think he'll just have them stripping/pole dancing in the club at most.

If the dev were to add an NTR path with Arianna which I don't think is needed, it would probably have to be an "end game" thing where you picked the wrong choice and it leads to that "scene" similar to how it is in Power Vacuum.
IMO I just think it's a bit late to add stuff like that into the game and the dev has to work on two games at the same time now(This and WIAS) so the updates don't come out as often as they used to.

I haven't subscribed to his patreon so idk if this dev takes request for specific scenes in the game, but I'm imagining most of his supporters aren't NTR fans so I doubt he'll put it in the game unless he himself really wants to.
If he does, it would be better to do it after he finished the main build IMO since most of his supporters don't want to see that and it seems like the main story still has a long way to go.

Anyways, that's just my two cents on it.
No disrespect towards the guy who suggested this idea earlier, I just respectfully disagree with it my friend.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
He isn't just saying it though... you can see from the MC's thoughts that it's how he feels.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It simply doesn't fit the protagonist's character to pimp out Adrianna. If you think otherwise then you've either not played the game or you're just ignoring facts because you want to satisfy your cuck fetish. :FacePalm:
Lol, so much weakness in one post. there is a profound difference between having so much power over someone that you can get them to do something like have sex with someone else on your command and you peeing yourself over the notion that someone is gonna come steal your cartoon girlfriend. Stop thinking beta. "the protags character"? He's a sociopath.

cuckoldry is someone coming and stealing your mate. Does the protag EVER act like Adrianna is "his mate"... you know when hes drugging her and fucking her or exploiting her on the internet without her consent? Clearly no... perhaps those comments you highlighted are there so the weak dont pee themselves everytime another male is in a scene.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you know when hes drugging her and fucking her or exploiting her on the internet
as an prologue to the commentary, I will cite the wisdom that my mother shared with me: the poor cannot afford principles, and the rich do not need principles.
I will quote Churchill's statement about war and shame: "Choosing between shame and war, shame - gets AND shame, AND then war"

the danger of being on the street - why not a pre-war situation? I think the main character also made his choice. he chose to get his mother drugged and do something bad in order to prevent her from being kicked out into the street. bad business? YES. BUT (!!!) is the goal good? YES!
case closed!
there already in the family circle you can engage in the healing of spiritual wounds. and if he decided to be a "boy with clean hands" - he would be on the street with his mother who would have to become a whore. - that is, And be on the street And have sex in the same way, but not with a son who is not a stranger, but with clients who may be strangers.

nothing wrong in love in war - isn't it?
Extremis malis extrema remedia

and in my final opinion MC acts as the Real Man of the House.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: otoboke

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
1 how many whores can the main character have and how many of them can be put on a photo shoot? got himself a gold digger in an orange dress. I wonder now - can I bring her into the business as a model?

yet i have two CAM-SLUTs. Mom and Aunty.

2 since I found out that it was not the Mother who left the Son, but rather, the Father left, taking the Son, from the Mother, I have a question, what made the Son such an asshole?

Last edited:

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
in this update is there any sex scene of the mc with Adriana without her sleeping drugged?
No vaginal sex but hot scenes between him and her (willing deepthroat, anal..). I love that she is now ready to "please" him willingly, even the MC is starting to think she is ready soon. I don't think we have to wait long anymore. Also things with Emma and Aunty looking great, nice scenes with both and we are on a good way to fulfilling MCs vision of harem :) I loved this update as it has good content. I can't wait for more!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
.... aeeew!
autor! orfography goddamit!!!
you need someone who proofreads your texts for minor spelling errors and typos.

• Wow
Reactions: arkypoub

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Mom's birdsday party over but i not fuck Linda and Scarlett =(
but MC think about something as is happened. maybe error in scripts?
how to go party with fuck all the girls?

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
party over but i not fuck Linda and Scarlett =(
but MC think about something as is happened. maybe error in scripts?
how to go party with fuck all the girls?
Not sure about Scarlett but you can fuck Linda if you give the whiskey to her husband.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Not sure about Scarlett but you can fuck Linda if you give the whiskey to her husband.
AHA!!! Yes!
thanks!

and... my lovely Aunty - and what do I need to do to express my ardent love for my aunt? ;)
or she unfuckable on this party?

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
inconsistency... aunt talks about frequent parties But this is where the math fails me. son 21 mother 37. mother gave birth to a son at 16? or the mathematics is wrong, do we need another, more correct, some kind of non-Euclidean? and they hung out at parties? but aunt talks about partying at 20? or mom already had a son but she hung out? I don't get anything.

author, please, when writing a plot, try not to get the numbers confused with each other like lovers in a group orgy ...

aww aww aww i get it. &o20=&d16!!! yesss!!!
the author simply gave numbers in base 8 - that is, in octal calculation ... =)
am i right, autor?

ok mother is &o37=&d31 year old. hmm fit with her look.
son is &o21=&d17 - hmm another fit son looks 17. teenage hypersexuality and everything connected with it is also suitable. At 21 people are much calmer.
well, and from his mother got a similar sexuality if his mother gave him birth to 20 years and went to parties here she fuck so that smoke poured out of her pussy ...

looking at how MC and his aunt "fight" - I have no doubt that MC is a 17-year-old teenager, not 21 years old adult, as indicated in the script.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
gorgeous! well, just gorgeous! taking into account what Linda said to Adrianna (see picture) - Linda says that she hates MC? oh yes, of course I do...
screenshot0008.png

ok, the components of my opinion - MC does not go to work, mostly sits at home. there's no chance he won't peek out of his hole and see Linda's ass. does she not know about it? knows perfectly well, therefore, she deliberately goes to visit Adrianna, definitely knowing about the "hated rapist" in her house, but pretending to be innocent ignorance.
Well, of course, that's exactly what happened...

I'm just wondering how Linda will bring her daughter to the house of the "rapist"... ;)

well, yes, exactly Rebecca chose a swimsuit for her ... of course I believe (of course not), and Linda, oh, she put it on. while Rebecca refuses to obey her parents. but for a trip with Linda to the store, a miracle happened to her. with her "parents is sux" attitude.

and here
screenshot0009.png
- it seems to me that it is not Adrianna who is speaking, but opposite Linda. for it is Linda who gives the “go-ahead” with her hands when walking and not Adrianna, it is Linda who is absolutely confident in the safety of the place where she is going and is full of enthusiasm, while Adrianna rather holds her hands behind her back, expressing some embarrassment with her posture.

and of course Linda is afraid of this "rapist".
afraid so much that she put on an orange swimsuit (a positive color that attracts attention), and at the same time almost completely exposes her ass.
it seems to me that someone is trying to cheat me =)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes