Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Next release should include lots of Adrianna stuff, according to the dev. He mentioned that he is planning a release for end of September.
The long term idea was to make the girls work in the strip club as well. Not sure if this is still in the development plan, I personally would love that
End of September...Last update didn't contain content with Adrianna. I hope update will be in the early Sept..

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I hope if girls working in the club is intended, then its optional, i think it would be a bad idea to force that content. Things like that can destroy these kinds of games
What do you mean by "can destroy these kind of games"? Which aspect of corruption can destroy RHC which is maded around corruption kink? Do you really think RHC is your classic vanilla harem game where you collecting sweet elf princesses and catgirls at your home? No, kid, you get something wrong. Making whores of innocent girls and respectable ladies is the true essence of RHC.

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
What do you mean by "can destroy these kind of games"? Which aspect of corruption can destroy RHC which is maded around corruption kink? Do you really think RHC is your classic vanilla harem game where you collecting sweet elf princesses and catgirls at your home? No, kid, you get something wrong. Making whores of innocent girls and respectable ladies is the true essence of RHC.
I'm utterly shocked :ROFLMAO::p....

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The MC is using the corruption so far to get girls for himself, even at the cost of money (like in Scarlett's case, or with the Spa expenditure, etc)

It wouldnt make any sense to start giving his women to others just for money now, which is the opposite he has been doing.

This isnt a "turn everyone into a slut for everyone to use" game.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
It wouldnt make any sense to start giving his women to others just for money now, which is the opposite he has been doing.

This isnt a "turn everyone into a slut for everyone to use" game.
But we talking about strip-club, not a brothel. It's kinda another type of whoring.
But if you, guys, against even showing girls and against making them to act like a sluts, when MC should make them wear some nun-robes and better contain them at basement or fortress, to avoid any male eye to lie on them. This kind of game you want?

Reactions: ramvivat

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
But we talking about strip-club, not a brothel. It's kinda another type of whoring.
But if you, guys, against even showing girls and against making them to act like a sluts, when MC should make them wear some nun-robes and better contain them at basement or fortress, to avoid any male eye to lie on them. This kind of game you want?

Again, every game has its goal. And there are different corruption games.

There are games where the goal is about whoring the entire city and turning females into free use sluts for everyone. This is NOT such a game.

And there are are games where the MC tries to corrupt females for his own use and his own use ONLY. This IS such a game.

The Dev stated in a previous post that the Strip Club was more about getting more females into the harem for the MC (which would fit the current narrative of the story), and it would make ANY sense to send Adrianna, who the MC hasnt even mahaged to have sex yet, into a freaking strip club.

There are a lot of females in a city, there is 0 need for the MC to send his women into the strip club when he can hire women with 0 relationship with him.

And with the Dev already doing two games, splitting this one into two paths would be a complete waste of resources.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
and it would make ANY sense to send Adrianna, who the MC hasnt even mahaged to have sex yet, into a freaking strip club.

There are a lot of females in a city, there is 0 need for the MC to send his women into the strip club when he can hire women with 0 relationship with him.
What will happen lol? You will die from heart attack? Why you putting equal sign between prostitution and some lewd activity like strip dancing or working as an waitress in skimpy uniform?
And what's the point in corrupting amazing ladies, become an owner of strip club and to put on work there an strange and faceless girls and avoid your bitches to even visit your club? Where is even space for kinks, for spice, for sexual tence here?
I wonder how dull and boring some people's mind could be to being so affraid of "losing" or even risk of something related to virtually beloved fictional characters. Like it's happening in real life and with your real mom or wife lol. C'mon, wtf.
And worst thing is that this type of people trying to impose to everyone that prudence and being prude is an unconditional good for hentai games. :FacePalm:

And there are are games where the MC tries to corrupt females for his own use and his own use ONLY. This IS such a game.
We don't know it yet, btw. Girls just started to turn into sluts and nothing happened yet. Kalyha clearly stated only that Adrianna will be only MC's woman. And from game plot we know that Emma already agreed to be worker in club and Adrianna will have some role at it too. But how exactly lewd their duties gonna be at the club - we don't know. People like you just scared in advance and trying to manipulate with dev to convince him to make his game dumber and pruder.

But clearly this game is not your regular vanilla harem where MC is usually the only man in the world and prefer girls to dominate and rule him and looks more like artificial sex bot with dildo mounted, but without even role of plot filler, than real protagonist. Like "Harem Hotel" and other shit like this.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
What will happen lol? You will die from heart attack? Why you putting equal sign between prostitution and some lewd activity like strip dancing or working as an waitress in skimpy uniform?
And what's the point in corrupting amazing ladies, become an owner of strip club and to put on work there an strange and faceless girls and avoid your bitches to even visit your club? Where is even space for kinks, for spice, for sexual tence here?
I wonder how dull and boring some people's mind could be to being so affraid of "losing" or even risk of something related to virtually beloved fictional characters. Like it's happening in real life and with your real mom or wife lol. C'mon, wtf.
And worst thing is that this type of people trying to impose to everyone that prudence and being prude is an unconditional good for hentai games. :FacePalm:
Who said anything about being afraid? Thing is, some of us like the stories to MAKE SENSE. And it wouldnt make sense that someone that has been corrupting women for himself, even at the cost of several thousands of dollars in surgeries, suddenly sent those women to work for money, instead of using complete strangers.

Its a story that doesnt make sense. Its not about kinks, its not about being afraid of "losing" anything, its about story correlation, its about not contradicting the actions that happened in literally the previous release of the story.

We don't know it yet, btw. Girls just started to turn into sluts and nothing happened yet. Kalyha clearly stated only that Adrianna will be only MC's woman. And from game plot we know that Emma already agreed to be worker in club and Adrianna will have some role at it too. But how exactly lewd their duties gonna be at the club - we don't know. People like you just scared in advance and trying to manipulate with dev to convince him to make his game dumber and pruder.

But clearly this game is not your regular vanilla harem where MC is usually the only man in the world and prefer girls to dominate and rule him and looks more like artificial sex bot with dildo mounted, but without even role of plot filler, than real protagonist. Like "Harem Hotel" and other shit like this.
Girls did NOT started to turn into sluts, at all. And that is where you are wrong. They started accepting the MC as the dominant partner, which is different.

Where did Kalyha say that only Adrianna would be the MC women? What Kalyha did say when the stip club was introduced, is that it was going to be as "a way to build an harem than anything." (here)

This isnt a regular vanilla harem, that is correct, because the MC is a sociopath, but this isnt a sharing game either, sharing the girls wouldnt make any sense in the story or in the MC personality. Why send his girls? To make money he already has and used to get them? Instead of using other girls, that are easier to get to work and maybe even get in the harem?

It would drop the story quality by a lot to send the women the MC already has to work as strippers when he doesnt need to do it, just to please the kink of a very small amount of players.

Last edited:
Reactions: \EGOIST

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Kalyha has also stated no NTR, so if the dev starts letting the MC whore his girls out, many people will not like that who started playing because there was no NTR.
Go google definition of NTR term.

Thing is, some of us like the stories to MAKE SENSE. And it wouldnt make sense that someone that has been corrupting women for himself, even at the cost of several thousands of dollars in surgeries
What sense you talking about lol? This is fiction, there is no such main point as making financial profit or to cover expences. You just imagine nonsense to make your wishes to sound reasonable in general and for everyone.

Where did Kalyha say that only Adrianna would be the MC women?
He mentioned it earlier, maybe in 2021.

What Kalyha did say when the stip club was introduced, is that it was going to be as "a way to build an harem than anything."
Kalyha said: "It's more of a way to build an harem than anything". "More" is not everything, it's just main idea. And still he planning his harem to operate at strip-club. Not to forbid MC's girls from visit the club because then other men can see them, as you dreaming of.
Btw I think he said it under pressure, because NTR-fighters very active at any thread and always threat devs about "people will lose interest in your game blah blah blah". Previously Kalyha was not so specific about his plans of late content.
Meanwhile I'm shure you guys not so numerous, you just very smelly and whining very loud. That's all. Other people just never takes their kinks so serious. But NTR-haters.. I even saw dudes, who was telling that NTR elements in games hurts them for real, like on phisical level. :KEK:

It would drop the story quality by a lot
Just your pathetic opinion, don't say it like it's an fact. In my opinion it's totally opposite. There is no more dull genre in hentai, than classic harem. And to being affraid of putting girls in some kinky situations, to make them vulnerable to being abused, and even being scared of fact that other men exist in this world.. and trying to do something against it is like trying to cut off sexual content from sex game. It's like work of parental control and religious organisations on adult industry. Just cancer.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Go google definition of NTR term.
It does not matter what the Google definition of NTR; it matters in how people use it here and it is more of a blanket term here that covers many different thing. Most of the time, the people who ask mean will there be any other man who fucks a LI (which, depending on how you view it, fits the definition of NTR on this site). If Kalyha wanted to add whoring of the girls, he should have said "there won't be traditional NTR but you will whore out your girls."

All I am saying is that the dev needs to make clear if you are going to whore the girls; being vague about it is bad, and saying no NTR but then adding whoring to the game is a recipe for disaster (I've seen it happen to other games). Many, like me, started playing this game since the dev said no NTR and it was harem. If whoring occurs, those who came for those reasons will leave, which will be bad for the game.

That is all I will say on the subject, since at this point, it will just turn into semantics.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello everyone,
I see that the strip club scares some of you, so let me try to be clear about it.

I planned on adding the night club since a long time ago (with the first appearance of inspector madison when MC found an USB drive that contains his father's past activities). The club would be a reason to bring the girls together as an harem, since I had to find a way to gather them around the MC with some kind of logic, and not just something like meeting at the house and say "oh, you're giving heads to the MC too? that's quite embarrasasing now...".

Now let's talk about "whoring" out the main girls... First, who is considered as main girls?
Adrianna (which is even more of a main main girl I'd say...), Jenna, Emma and Linda.
Their role into the night club (if they have one) will be different from other "basic" strippers and side characters.

For example, I know many of you are afraid that Adrianna becomes a stripper and stuff. So I'm telling you now, it won't happen. But that doesn't mean that she will not be seen at the club, she's going to be more like a girl that you take with you and expose to impress people if you know what I mean (showing that you own hot ladies that no one can touch but you). I don't really want to tell you the whole story now, but I'm telling just enough to calm you down.

Alright, now remember that it's fine to argue about the game and its story, but please be respectful! :)

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
It does not matter what the Google definition of NTR; it matters in how people use it here
Oh, ya, you guys don't know limits and can stretch the meaning of NTR term as wide as possible and even beyond, no doubt. Your bro juan palote even ready to include to NTR just showing up with your girls at certain places. At least he whining about it.

For example, I know many of you are afraid that Adrianna becomes a stripper and stuff. So I'm telling you now, it won't happen. But that doesn't mean that she will not be seen at the club, she's going to be more like a girl that you take with you and expose to impress people if you know what I mean (showing that you own hot ladies that no one can touch but you). I don't really want to tell you the whole story now, but I'm telling just enough to calm you down.
Kalyha, but strip dance don't have to include body contact, right? So many ways to prevent it, like some transparent tubes or cages for dancers or very high stage, that nobody can reach.
I mean, it's not like I really really want to see that happen(Adrianna as a stripper), just you know, it's expected that best girl is kinda sacred, so some taboos for her, like on prostitution, is totally understanable. But if we talking about some lighter activities, don't make any promises, because there is so many ways to make it different, like striptease but with "no touch" rule and a lot of body guards and something like this, so maybe later you will decide that you want to spice up the story by implementing that kind of kink, but you made promise already and that crazy NTR-fighters will it you alive and fill game thread with hate. So never try to please them in any way, they will never be satisfied and never feel like "ok, it's enough, let's stop to choke developer".
Also I hope you speaking sincerely, without being pressed of that holywars about this type of topics. I have light doubt because, being watching this game for about 2 years already, I don't remember you giving such promises, at early versions of RHC, about distinctively excluding any type of content. Maybe it was just too early for such topics, idk. But also, I think, it's just not in your style, because your game in total so much different from vanilla-like tastes, and then you giving promises about being carefull about your characters and not pushing them all the way into corruption. It feels like it's not really you. Sorry if I'm wrong and if it looks like I'm trying to get into your soul or psychoanalyze you.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Now let's talk about "whoring" out the main girls... First, who is considered as main girls?
Adrianna (which is even more of a main main girl I'd say...), Jenna, Emma and Linda.
Their role into the night club (if they have one) will be different from other "basic" strippers and side characters.
I really want to whore out Jenna. There aren't many games where you can do this kind of thing, and it would be delightful to subject her to that. Particularly if it could be arranged that her husband visits the club to hire a whore and he gets her and so finds out what she's been up to, and she has to service him!

I know you're probably not going to do that. And that's okay, it's your story. But it's my personal fantasy for her.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
BTW, I'm not even speaking about prostitution or other kinda final content in most of the games. I just keep in mind some lewd jobs that can exist in strip club. Like, for example, to push Jenna or Adrianna into the club full of nasty people, in skimpy uniform and make her work as waitress, with rule "no get angry at clients if they grope you", and make her struggle and suffer, and her sister to look at it or even be responsible for her doing job properly. Isn't that nice step on corruption stairway and the method to make them more submissive? Maybe yes, maybe not, it depends on Kalyha's vision. But I don't like the fact that we didn't even started strip-club part of story plot yet, but we already see an strict limits of what we can get. "Waitress job - no, stripper job - hell no, promoting the club outside on streets in some skimpy bunny-girl costume - no way are you crazy?". Those people even want to forbid main girls from showing up at the club lol.
RHC-fans, did you imagine some hot and tense content at late versions? Nah, forget about it lol. We have now very important and serious guys who gonna set taboos for this game and threat developer, and it will based not on canon definitions of any term, but only on those guys personal tastes and vision. So expect some burqa/hijab outfits, fortress monastery as alternative for club as an main place for story progression, and staff like this.
That is so twisted and weird situation.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I really want to whore out Jenna. There aren't many games where you can do this kind of thing, and it would be delightful to subject her to that. Particularly if it could be arranged that her husband visits the club to hire a whore and he gets her and so finds out what she's been up to, and she has to service him!

I know you're probably not going to do that. And that's okay, it's your story. But it's my personal fantasy for her.
In no case am I going to condemn, but I want to ask a question - why? what happened to Emma - she felt like a woman, loved and desired, for which she was grateful to her "rapist" Suppose if Aunt Jenna gets divorced and becomes the protagonist's whore, this will also benefit her. for it will be regularly filled (and what more could a woman want?) I understand making harem whores out of women - understandable. but to force them to engage in prostitution is beyond my understanding. I repeat again - not out of a desire to condemn, but in order to understand if there is any logic here within the Mephistopheles (I am part of that force that always desires evil but always contemplates the good) - what good is achieved by prostituting women?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
otoboke, stop being such a hypocrite. Nobody here is trying to manipulate or pressure the dev except you! Many of us do not like the idea of whoring out the harem girls to other men and just wanted to know what Kalyha planned with them and the strip club. Given how possessive the MC has been so far, i don't think it would have made much sense for him to whore out his girls (especially Adrianna) but if Kalyha did plan on that, i wouldn't complain and try to convince him otherwise like you're doing. I'd accept the dev's decision and move on to another game because sharing or whoring out the harem is simply not my kink.

What's hot to you and what's hot to me is obviously very different. I enjoy the corruption aspect of this game because it's always been about the MC corrupting the girls for HIS OWN PLEASURE and turning them into his "private sluts". There are many corruption games that are about training women and turning them into whores for other men, but this isn't one of them and it never has been.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
otoboke, stop being such a hypocrite. Nobody here is trying to manipulate or pressure the dev except you!
I will just simply copy some quotes without authors nicknames, but you can find them by search, if you think I made it up:
>I hope if girls working in the club is intended, then its optional, i think it would be a bad idea to force that content. Things like that can destroy these kinds of games
>And with the Dev already doing two games, splitting this one into two paths would be a complete waste of resources
>so if the dev starts letting the MC whore his girls out, many people will not like that who started playing because there was no NTR
>Thing is, some of us like the stories to MAKE SENSE
>What Kalyha did say when the stip club was introduced, is that it was going to be as "a way to build an harem than anything."
(This quote was changed, not correct, so it's actually a lie, atleast partially)
>It would drop the story quality by a lot ..., just to please the kink of a very small amount of players

>Many of us do not like the idea

And this is only in last 3 days. I'm not reffering to NTR/whoring clashes that was earlier in this thread.
As for me, while being regular here for ~2 years and Kalyha's patron for few months, until my Visa card turned into pumpkin, I never said to dev that he should or should not to do something that I want, and that if he don't - it will ruin his game. I just can't be so rude.
Btw, you trying to sound gentle, but even this:
>I'd accept the dev's decision and move on to another game because sharing or whoring out the harem is simply not my kink.
Is classic attempt to get attention to your expectations by slamming the door and declaring that you are leaving. Manipulation from textbook of manipulations.
As for myself, I promise that I will stay here until game will completed, still playing, supporting and more or less liking the game, I'm sure of it.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
People are allowed to give their opinions on potential plot developments. Saying won't like it if the game takes a particular turn is not manipulating or pressuring the dev. Kalyha has already given an answer to the strip club concerns so there was no need to continue this debate but here you are telling him not to be pressured by others which is exactly what you tried with your response to him because you don't like the fact that there are no plans to whore out the harem.

I just can't be so rude.
You must be having a laugh, mate. You've been nothing but rude with your replies to juan palote. Calling his opinions pathetic, implying that he's scared of losing his "virtually beloved fictional characters" to other men, and those sarcastic comments about making the girls dress like nuns.

Btw, you trying to sound gentle, but even this:
>I'd accept the dev's decision and move on to another game because sharing or whoring out the harem is simply not my kink.
Is classic attempt to get attention to your expectations by slamming the door and declaring that you are leaving. Manipulation from textbook of manipulations.
You are misunderstanding me. If a dev tells me he plans on adding kinks that i don't like, i'm not going to write an angry response and "slam the door and declare i'm leaving" like you said. At most, i'll thank the dev for answering my question honestly and wish them luck with their game. That's not manipulation.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
I think the biggest shortcoming of this game is that there is no animation, can't animation be done only for Adrianaa?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes