copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
No vaginal sex but hot scenes between him and her (willing deepthroat, anal..). I love that she is now ready to "please" him willingly, even the MC is starting to think she is ready soon. I don't think we have to wait long anymore. Also things with Emma and Aunty looking great, nice scenes with both and we are on a good way to fulfilling MCs vision of harem :) I loved this update as it has good content. I can't wait for more!
im a bit disappointed when u said anal i tot u mean anal sex
turned out just butt plug again

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I really liked Scarlett.
but it's too bad that the MC is preoccupied with the idea of putting her under the plastic surgeon's knife. although her breasts are pretty good and her ass is pretty good. I don’t understand why the main character put her under the knife. I absolutely do not understand. it's a pity that there is no choice not to operate on her. what a pity.
but what particularly impresses me in her is her expression "pride? what is it?". if not for the obsession with MC Adrianna, then Scarlett would be an ideal partner for MC because "money on a barrel and take what you want".
She and without dominance on all consonant.
An excellent partner in "adult business" would be.
not stupid. moderately cynical. I really like her.
co-owner of a nightclub would make her.

but over time, being the "king of the hill" alone becomes boring.
what fun - slaves are around you. slaves not need to persuade - order him and he all do. booring...
but if there is a equal pair - which is not be dominated but only persuaded - that is really fun.
and Scarlett, if not his equal, is much closer to him than all his submissive whores.

Last edited:

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a "de-incest" patch in existence?
basically to be able to change the relationship with Adrianna?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a "de-incest" patch in existence?
basically to be able to change the relationship with Adrianna?
I have not seen anything like that. One of the problems is that in the script, many of the relationships are hardcoded into the lines, so it would require a lot of effort to change it.

Reactions: Urk

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I have not seen anything like that. One of the problems is that in the script, many of the relationships are hardcoded into the lines, so it would require a lot of effort to change it.
Damn, thanks for the answer though.
I would be satisfied with the MC just changing to say "Adrianna" instead of "M...."

Reactions: ArturusMenks12

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Damn, thanks for the answer though.
I would be satisfied with the MC just changing to say "Adrianna" instead of "M...."
you don't understand the taste of oysters, comrade...
sometimes it is necessary to call Adrianna mother, so that it is especially kinky when you call mother your favorite whore and good girl. =)
no, comrade, you apparently don’t understand the taste of oysters at all, =)
here, one can say, there are two options - either you have not yet "grown up" to this game, or ... (the thought stops here)

peace!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
"I am part of that force that always wants evil but always does good"(с)
Perhaps this epigraph could be applied to this VN.
on the example of Emma, Alex's mother - everything is exactly the same. the protagonist, acting as he did, did only good to the woman - she remembered that she was a woman and that she, too, could be loved and desired - and this, damn it, is already a lot.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Next release should include lots of Adrianna stuff, according to the dev. He mentioned that he is planning a release for end of September.
The long term idea was to make the girls work in the strip club as well. Not sure if this is still in the development plan, I personally would love that

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I hope if girls working in the club is intended, then its optional, i think it would be a bad idea to force that content. Things like that can destroy these kinds of games

But i think it would be a bad idea, because it would increase the devlopment time, and there is no real reason to introduce that content in a game that is already out for so long without it

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes