juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Oh, ya, you guys don't know limits and can stretch the meaning of NTR term as wide as possible and even beyond, no doubt. Your bro juan palote even ready to include to NTR just showing up with your girls at certain places. At least he whining about it.

Kalyha, but strip dance don't have to include body contact, right? So many ways to prevent it, like some transparent tubes or cages for dancers or very high stage, that nobody can reach.
I mean, it's not like I really really want to see that happen(Adrianna as a stripper), just you know, it's expected that best girl is kinda sacred, so some taboos for her, like on prostitution, is totally understanable. But if we talking about some lighter activities, don't make any promises, because there is so many ways to make it different, like striptease but with "no touch" rule and a lot of body guards and something like this, so maybe later you will decide that you want to spice up the story by implementing that kind of kink, but you made promise already and that crazy NTR-fighters will it you alive and fill game thread with hate. So never try to please them in any way, they will never be satisfied and never feel like "ok, it's enough, let's stop to choke developer".
Also I hope you speaking sincerely, without being pressed of that holywars about this type of topics. I have light doubt because, being watching this game for about 2 years already, I don't remember you giving such promises, at early versions of RHC, about distinctively excluding any type of content. Maybe it was just too early for such topics, idk. But also, I think, it's just not in your style, because your game in total so much different from vanilla-like tastes, and then you giving promises about being carefull about your characters and not pushing them all the way into corruption. It feels like it's not really you. Sorry if I'm wrong and if it looks like I'm trying to get into your soul or psychoanalyze you.
Its not about NTR, that isnt the issue here, its about story consistency. It wouldnt be consistent with the story to make the girls striptease, which apparently Kalyha agrees.

Again, as i explained to you before, the MC wants the women for himself, for his own pleasure, not to make money. He can use other women to striptease or as waitress, why would he use "his" women?. It wouldnt make sense.

Now, the Dev explained that the roles of the main girls in the striptease would be others, and gave the "show off" example, which does make sense with the story and the MC personality. Make them work in places like management or such would also fit the story and MC personality. Making them striptease or work as waitresses wouldnt.

The one trying to pressure the Dev to make the game how you want here is YOU. Stop trying to make the Dev ruin the story just to please your kinks.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Many of us do not like the idea of whoring out the harem girls to other men
you don't like the fact that there are no plans to whore out the harem
Btw here is another example of manipulating. The topic is not that simple as "will girls be whored out or not?". It's more complex. Some people here don't want sexual content at club at all (I guess they expect some familly friendly show here), others can't grope but tries to redefine definition of NTR tag, I'm personally mainly want some lewd job types, like dancing and drinks serving, while being annoyed with fact that some people trying to put borders for where the story can reach in future. Atleast because I don't want to know, especially from random dudes, who decides it and declares here in so overconfident form as "for sure "X" type of content will be absolutelly nonsense and will ruin this game, so Kalyha never will implement it, he said it clearly to us already". While Kalyha spoke out about it in much more uncertain way, which is not totally exclude all thing you don't like.
Like one of you preach here that girls even not gonna work at the club, because that would be dumb and for shure ruin the game, while reffering to Kalyha, like he said something close to it.

because you don't like the fact that there are no plans to whore out the harem
I didn't decidee it yet, if I want it or not, especially about Adrianna, because she is really special. What I really don't like is to see how some random arrogant users interrogate Kalyha like if they are an court, to answer them will he implement what they don't like or not? Because if he will, then they consider that this is nonsence, this game is doomed, and they will leave this thread, forget about this game and turn to another. Back in the days, when game was less popular, no one did speak to Kalyha in such way, from kinda ultimatum position. Because that is not your fckn buisness what is his conceptual vision of his work, and Kalyha shouldn't care will his concept please you or not. If you wonder about what will happen in future, you can just ask if he can give you an spoiler, but not declare your vision about how creator should develop his project. This is what all of you doing.

By "can't be rude" I mean "can't be rude to Kalyha, ". Not to some unpleasant users who fights against freedom of creativity.
>At most, i'll thank the dev for answering my question honestly and wish them luck with their game.
That is quite dramatic scene maded to attract attention to the fact you unsatisfied and leaving. Who don't want to manipulate - just leaves unnoticed. And btw really worthy people always leaves only like this, you can say that you have lack of them and missing them, only by feeling that atmosphere got worse. But not by their theatral farewells.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Its not about NTR, that isnt the issue here, its about story consistency. It wouldnt be consistent with the story to make the girls striptease, which apparently Kalyha agrees.
At first you insisted that girls will not work at club at all. It turned out wrong. Now you speaking another lie. Kalyha didn't say they not gonna stripdance, he said their roles will be different from regular strippers. What you using instead of eyes for reading text? :FacePalm:
Again, as i explained to you before, the MC wants the women for himself, for his own pleasure, not to make money. He can use other women to striptease or as waitress, why would he use "his" women?. It wouldnt make sense.
What you can explain, dude? Like you know something. Come to your senses, you are just player, as well as me. We can only guess. And stop telling about sense, you not familiar with that concept.
Now, the Dev explained that the roles of the main girls in the striptease would be others, and gave the "show off" example, which does make sense with the story and the MC personality. Make them work in places like management or such would also fit the story and MC personality. Making them striptease or work as waitresses wouldnt.
You really reading with anything but your eyes.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I didn't decidee it yet, if I want it or not, especially about Adrianna, because she is really special. What I really don't like is to see how some random arrogant users interrogate Kalyha like if they are an court
Show me where people are interrogating him. There has been none of that in the last few pages at least. Asking questions about future content because you're concerned about kinks you dislike being added is perfectly reasonable. And there's nothing wrong with you giving your opinion on such content either, especially if you feel it doesn't fit the story.

Because that is not your fckn buisness what is his conceptual vision of his work, and Kalyha shouldn't care will his concept please you or not. If you wonder about what will happen in future, you can just ask if he can give you an spoiler, but not declare your vision about how creator should develop his project. This is what all of you doing.
This is the only point we agree on. Kalyha should make the game how he wants and stay true to his vision but again, nobody is trying to get him to change it, except you. We just wanted to know what to expect. Here's what you said in response to Kalyha after he clarified his plans with the strip club:

But also, I think, it's just not in your style, because your game in total so much different from vanilla-like tastes, and then you giving promises about being carefull about your characters and not pushing them all the way into corruption. It feels like it's not really you. Sorry if I'm wrong and if it looks like I'm trying to get into your soul or psychoanalyze you.
But you're not trying to manipulate him into making things the way you want, right mate? :FacePalm: As if you know his "style" better than him. Let him decide that for himself.

By "can't be rude" I mean "can't be rude to Kalyha, ". Not to some unpleasant users who fights against freedom of creativity.
>At most, i'll thank the dev for answering my question honestly and wish them luck with their game.
That is quite dramatic scene maded to attract attention to the fact you unsatisfied and leaving. Who don't want to manipulate - just leaves unnoticed. And btw really worthy people always leaves only like this, you can say that you have lack of them and missing them, only by feeling that atmosphere got worse. But not by their theatral farewells.
You are the one being unpleasant. juan palote never resorted to personal insults or snide remarks like you did. He argued his point in a civil way and you call him unpleasant? Give over. And i have no idea what you're going on about with this "worthy people" crap, this is a public forum and people are entitled to their opinion as long as they follow the rules and aren't a dick about it.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
At first you insisted that girls will not work at club at all. It turned out wrong. Now you speaking another lie. Kalyha didn't say they not gonna stripdance, he said their roles will be different from regular strippers. What you using instead of eyes for reading text? :FacePalm:

What you can explain, dude? Like you know something. Come to your senses, you are just player, as well as me. We can only guess. And stop telling about sense, you not familiar with that concept.

You really reading with anything but your eyes.
This is what the Dev said:

"For example, I know many of you are afraid that Adrianna becomes a stripper and stuff. So I'm telling you now, it won't happen. But that doesn't mean that she will not be seen at the club, she's going to be more like a girl that you take with you and expose to impress people if you know what I mean (showing that you own hot ladies that no one can touch but you).
"

I dont know how the Dev can tell you in a more clear way without telling you the exact story what the role of the main girls will be

You keep trying to impose your own view which doesnt make sense with the current story

I am not fighting freedom of creativity, i am saying that a story where the MC is a selfish that wants all the women for himself sudddenly turning into stripping the women is not a good change in the story, and wouldnt make sense.

Last edited:

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
he having the girls strip, I don't think that is NTR, some of the girls are married , but still so far the game does not seem to me like NTR, the tag is not there and I hope it does not go NTR.

the striping can be just for them to accept their role as his property, just like the modeling, if no one else gets to use them, I don't see any problem.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Show me where people are interrogating him. There has been none of that in the last few pages at least. Asking questions about future content because you're concerned about kinks you dislike being added is perfectly reasonable. And there's nothing wrong with you giving your opinion on such content either, especially if you feel it doesn't fit the story.
This is the only point we agree on. Kalyha should make the game how he wants and stay true to his vision but again, nobody is trying to get him to change it, except you. We just wanted to know what to expect.
Yeah yeah. I guess I have to repeat that absolutely humble opinions totally without a bit of manipulating:
>I hope if girls working in the club is intended, then its optional, i think it would be a bad idea to force that content. Things like that can destroy these kinds of games
>And with the Dev already doing two games, splitting this one into two paths would be a complete waste of resources
>so if the dev starts letting the MC whore his girls out, many people will not like that who started playing because there was no NTR
>Thing is, some of us like the stories to MAKE SENSE
>What Kalyha did say when the stip club was introduced, is that it was going to be as "a way to build an harem than anything." (This quote was changed, not correct, so it's actually a lie, atleast partially)
>It would drop the story quality by a lot ..., just to please the kink of a very small amount of players
>Many of us do not like the idea
About interrogating dev that is you can't see on last few pages: just on paige where you telling this lie, two days ago. Ofcourse you will say that you and your bros just asking. But what matters is the way how things happen. I never saw the other kink lovers summoning Kalyha like this and actually passively force him to make answers in order to calm down literally scared and whining people, as well as forced to squeeze some plans from himself, which is usually Kalyha just not doing. When I'm asked Kalyha about future content, 2-3 times, he answered me just "no spoils", and this is ok, no is no. Literally no other kink loving people make some big deal about devs plans, but NTR(whoring/sharing and a lot of other kinks)-haters.. ohoho, this is totally another story, they are always CONCERNED, very very concerned, also worried and scared, about dev's plans and game's future. So they trying to make other people concerned, making comments about how dark and unsuccessful will be game's fate if kinks they don't like gonna be implemented, and demand dev, like if dev owes them something, to make the statement about his plans, about which kinks will be implemented and which is not. They absolutely can't just keep playing and drop game when and if they meet what they dislike, nonono, they have to know it here and right now. Like if they can't even touch their internal taboos, because it's gonna corrupt them permanently. So that's why dev have to break in and to calm down those somehow scared and concerned people, while other kinds of people not scared and not ever in need to be calmed down. NTR-haters is really special. None of other kink-lovers act like this.
And yet we are not talking about that you guys not an lovers of some kinks and worried because you want to see what you like, no, you are against implementing what other people like, this is totally destructive aspiration.
And this is so twisted, it's literally cancer of this community and I wonder why it's still not against the rules.

This is what the Dev said:
"For example, I know many of you are afraid that Adrianna becomes a stripper and stuff. So I'm telling you now, it won't happen. But that doesn't mean that she will not be seen at the club, she's going to be more like a girl that you take with you and expose to impress people if you know what I mean (showing that you own hot ladies that no one can touch but you)."
I dont know how the Dev can tell you in a more clear way without telling you the exact story what the role of the main girls will be
I see you are really special boy, can read letters and words, but can't interpret meaning. Those quote was specifically about Adrianna, not about "girls". Other main girls roles Kalyha stated much less certainly. So you have to whine more and demand dev to make one more statement and to be more clear about every character's future, and don't forget to mention that if your will not like dev's answer, then his game's plot "will lost any sense", the game "will be destroyed" and you will lost your interest in it forever.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah yeah. I guess I have to repeat that absolutely humble opinions totally without a bit of manipulating:

About interrogating dev that is you can't see on last few pages: just on paige where you telling this lie, two days ago. Ofcourse you will say that you and your bros just asking. But what matters is the way how things happen. I never saw the other kink lovers summoning Kalyha like this and actually passively force him to make answers in order to calm down literally scared and whining people, as well as forced to squeeze some plans from himself, which is usually Kalyha just not doing. When I'm asked Kalyha about future content, 2-3 times, he answered me just "no spoils", and this is ok, no is no. Literally no other kink loving people make some big deal about devs plans, but NTR(whoring/sharing and a lot of other kinks)-haters.. ohoho, this is totally another story, they are always CONCERNED, very very concerned, also worried and scared, about dev's plans and game's future. So they trying to make other people concerned, making comments about how dark and unsuccessful will be game's fate if kinks they don't like gonna be implemented, and demand dev, like if dev owes them something, to make the statement about his plans, about which kinks will be implemented and which is not. They absolutely can't just keep playing and drop game when and if they meet what they dislike, nonono, they have to know it here and right now. Like if they can't even touch their internal taboos, because it's gonna corrupt them permanently. So that's why dev have to break in and to calm down those somehow scared and concerned people, while other kinds of people not scared and not ever in need to be calmed down. NTR-haters is really special. None of other kink-lovers act like this.
And yet we are not talking about that you guys not an lovers of some kinks and worried because you want to see what you like, no, you are against implementing what other people like, this is totally destructive aspiration.
And this is so twisted, it's literally cancer of this community and I wonder why it's still not against the rules.

I see you are really special boy, can read letters and words, but can't interpret meaning. Those quote was specifically about Adrianna, not about "girls". Other main girls roles Kalyha stated much less certainly. So you have to whine more and demand dev to make one more statement and to be more clear about every character's future, and don't forget to mention that if your will not like dev's answer, then his game's plot "will lost any sense", the game "will be destroyed" and you will lost your interest in it forever.
I see its impossible to have a civil discussion with you, i have tolerated enough of your attacks on me, so from now on i will just ignore you. I should have never started a discussion with someone that cant post a single opinion without attacking someone else.

And yes, stories does have to make sense, wether you like it or not, and sudden personality changes in the protagonist are not good for the stories. The MC is selfish and wants the women for himself, thats how he has ben THE ENTIRE GAME. It would be a personality change, and quite a big one, to suddenly start whoring/sharing/making his women please others (even if just visually). Yes, such a personality change can destroy the consistency in the story.

That is how you support your opinion without having to attack others. With arguments.

Learn to have a civil discussion.

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
Without wishing to pour petrol onto an already heated discussion, I think the operating of a Strip Club and bringing his harem there to work is not inconsistent with what he has done previously. The MC clearly loves his mother in his own sociopathic way, but he has consistently shown that he is more than happy to expose her to humiliating and degrading acts in front of the camera to satisfy his own ambition and sexual cravings. He shows little or no regard for any of the other members of his harem. Their value is measured purely on their physical attributes and what they can do for him from a sexual perspective or increasing his power base, which then loops back to his need to control and his pursuit of new and different experiences to sate his sexual depravity and boost his inflated but fragile ego.

It is true that he has consistently maintained his mother will be his and his alone (they can look but they cannot touch) and in that regard, whoring her out in a strip club would be a significant departure from what we have seen from the MC. However, I would be surprised given what we have seen already that the MC cares enough (or at all) for any of the other women to not offer them up to other men for his own enjoyment and/or his own advancement in terms of power. I would also be surprised if he didn't have his mother parading and possibly performing naked on stage and maybe even servicing him, whilst his customers watch on.

Taking all of that into account, I think the extension of the story into a Strip Club seems like the perfect way to introduce the aspect of orgies and parties. It is also exactly the sort of business the MC would want to extend into. I know NTR is something of a marmite feature, personally I like it IF it is done well. I think it would enhance an already very enjoyable, albeit dark and parodic but should in my view be optional. I do find this game a welcome departure from the usual super popular guy who has women dropping their panties the instant you introduce yourself. I have every faith that the dev will continue to develop this story in a way that will please his growing fanbase.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Without wishing to pour petrol onto an already heated discussion, I think the operating of a Strip Club and bringing his harem there to work is not inconsistent with what he has done previously. The MC clearly loves his mother in his own sociopathic way, but he has consistently shown that he is more than happy to expose her to humiliating and degrading acts in front of the camera to satisfy his own ambition and sexual cravings. He shows little or no regard for any of the other members of his harem. Their value is measured purely on their physical attributes and what they can do for him from a sexual perspective or increasing his power base, which then loops back to his need to control and his pursuit of new and different experiences to sate his sexual depravity and boost his inflated but fragile ego.

It is true that he has consistently maintained his mother will be his and his alone (they can look but they cannot touch) and in that regard, whoring her out in a strip club would be a significant departure from what we have seen from the MC. However, I would be surprised given what we have seen already that the MC cares enough (or at all) for any of the other women to not offer them up to other men for his own enjoyment and/or his own advancement in terms of power. I would also be surprised if he didn't have his mother parading and possibly performing naked on stage and maybe even servicing him, whilst his customers watch on.

Taking all of that into account, I think the extension of the story into a Strip Club seems like the perfect way to introduce the aspect of orgies and parties. It is also exactly the sort of business the MC would want to extend into. I know NTR is something of a marmite feature, personally I like it IF it is done well. I think it would enhance an already very enjoyable, albeit dark and parodic but should in my view be optional. I do find this game a welcome departure from the usual super popular guy who has women dropping their panties the instant you introduce yourself. I have every faith that the dev will continue to develop this story in a way that will please his growing fanbase.
Yes, he has no problem showing her mother in front of the camera in humillating ways for his own sexual craving. And that is the key. He has shown no real interest in sharing that to satisfy other people sexual cravings. That would be a change in personality.

Our MC is selfish, and he is not seeking money or power, that is not his goal. His goal is personal satisfaction, he has never showed any interest in anything else. When he blackmailed the agent, it wasnt to get more power nor money, it was to satisfy himself.

It would be a change in personality to suddenly move from seeking personal satisfaction to seek money or power. Parading the girls would be fine, but whoring them, making them strip for the satisfaction of others, or making them participate on orgies like you propose would be changes that dont make sense with the personality he has shown so far.

Its important to not let personal kinks influence the story integrity.

Finally, i think Kalyha already stated that NTR is out of discussion

Last edited:

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
Yes, he has no problem showing her mother in front of the camera in humillating ways for his own sexual craving. And that is the key. He has shown no real interest in sharing that to satisfy other people sexual cravings. That would be a change in personality.

Our MC is selfish, and he is not seeking money or power, that is not his goal. His goal is personal satisfaction, he has never showed any interest in anything else. When he blackmailed the agent, it wasnt to get more power nor money, it was to satisfy himself.

It would be a change in personality to suddenly move from seeking personal satisfaction to seek money or power. Parading the girls would be fine, but whoring them, making them strip for the satisfaction of others, or making them participate on orgies like you propose would be changes that dont make sense with the personality he has shown so far.

Its important to not let personal kinks influence the story integrity.

Finally, i think Kalyha already stated that NTR is out of discussion
I fundamentally disagree with you that thus far the MC has been purely about self-satisfaction, I almost wonder if we have been playing the same game to be honest. Power and money have been at the forefront of his objectives too. You can reduce that of course to say that his money and power allow him to sate his desires yet further, but to suggest he doesn't pursue these things isn't an accurate reflection of his behaviours at all in my view.

His whole business model of selling online porn of his mother is designed to satisfy the sexual cravings of others. There is of course an argument to say that he uses these to pursue his own goals, but he has shown a real interest in satisfying the sexual cravings of his customers in order to build his business and have his way with his mother.

The interactions with the agent for me were two fold: Yes he did manipulate the agent for his own sexual fulfilment but he also secured the strip club through his collusion with her and if that's not a strive for greater power then I'm not sure what is.

Kalyha made a statement on the previous page, I did not deduce from that there would be no NTR, merely that there would be no NTR with regards to his mother and possibly the other significant NPC's.

I don't like to see people being abusive on these forum and your previous comments calls for respectful debate are well made, however I have a similar view of people who peddle their own opinion as fact and would ask that they refrain from doing so. I suspect one begets the other unfortunately and that neither of us will get what we wish for.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
His whole business model of selling online porn of his mother is designed to satisfy the sexual cravings of others. There is of course an argument to say that he uses these to pursue his own goals, but he has shown a real interest in satisfying the sexual cravings of his customers in order to build his business and have his way with his mother.
Sorry mate, but you're wrong. The cam show is and always has been an excuse for the MC to get closer to his mother sexually. He talks about pleasing the customers, yes but most of the time this is just used to push Adrianna into doing more and he even lies about how much money they are making so she feels like she has to do what he says. Without this, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere. Of course, he wants to make lots of money with his business (who wouldn't?) but it has always been secondary to his relationship with Adrianna.

If money was his primary concern, he would have told Scarlett to fuck off because he knows she's a gold digger. But no, he didn't do that. Instead, he pays for her plastic surgery to turn her into his "sex doll". My impression of the MC is that he cares more about having his own sexual desires satisfied than he does about money.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I fundamentally disagree with you that thus far the MC has been purely about self-satisfaction, I almost wonder if we have been playing the same game to be honest. Power and money have been at the forefront of his objectives too. You can reduce that of course to say that his money and power allow him to sate his desires yet further, but to suggest he doesn't pursue these things isn't an accurate reflection of his behaviours at all in my view.

The interactions with the agent for me were two fold: Yes he did manipulate the agent for his own sexual fulfilment but he also secured the strip club through his collusion with her and if that's not a strive for greater power then I'm not sure what is.

Kalyha made a statement on the previous page, I did not deduce from that there would be no NTR, merely that there would be no NTR with regards to his mother and possibly the other significant NPC's.

I don't like to see people being abusive on these forum and your previous comments calls for respectful debate are well made, however I have a similar view of people who peddle their own opinion as fact and would ask that they refrain from doing so. I suspect one begets the other unfortunately and that neither of us will get what we wish for.
How can you say money has been the forefront when he spent a fuck ton on a ring for an unknown girl just for some self satisfaction?

He never cared much about money. Power?, maybe, i think its more about self satisfaction than power but money certainly not

The business model with her mother was to trap her, it was the only way, since her worries were about the bills and having no job, and she was a model before. If he could get closer to Adrianna without the photo business, he would have never started it.

About Kalyha and her mentioning NTR, i think it was a long time ago where Kalyha said there wouldnt be any NTR, i can be mistaken though, but i am almost sure.

EDIT: I found where Kalyha said no to NTR in a clear way here

Last edited:

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
I did not follow what discussed above (my automatic filter of no reading messages with more than 5 lines is in action) but Kalyha was pretty clear on the previous post. Other people can do their own interpretation or wishes for the game continuation but for me it seems pretty obvious, and I like where it is going
Back to Adrianna and her career "restoring" please, v0.23 will be awesome!

Jun 15, 2017
I agree with the consensus that the MC whoring his mother out would make very little sense considering his character, however I think the fact that people are trying to make stripping and being a pornstar seem like they’re wildly different even trying to make being a stripper seem worse is perplexing. I think the mc getting the mother to strip at his club would be well within his character as long as no one laid hands on her. There also seems to be a bit of a debate on whether the MC cares about sexual satisfying his customers or just using the cam business to get closer to the mother but if we actually think about the MC he loves to humiliate and degrade his women so I would argue strongly he derives sexual pleasure from humiliating and degrading his mother on camera in front of people, so I don’t think it’s outlandish to think that he would get sexually aroused from forcing his mother to strip or perhaps even doing something with her on stage himself so he can “show off his woman”.The one and only boundary he’s ever put on his relationship with his mother is the fact that no other man will ever touch her but he has shown time and time again he has no problem getting her to do sexual acts in public or for people to see and even seems to enjoy doing it. Either way don’t really mind what direction the game goes I believe the dev will continue to make more hot and enjoyable moments in the future with or without the strip club.

• Red Heart
Reactions: otoboke

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hey guys!
stop pestering the author!
otherwise he will get angry and how he will make the NTR version - purely out of harm (because you whine too much).
I would do the same in his place =)
so to speak "special whine edition" full of NTR. hehe

and would enter a secret cheat code that removes all NTR ... and for this code to be generated and parts of the cheat code would be scattered around the NTR scenes ... if you want a cheat code, look first at the NTR.
Am I really kind?
yes, I'm kindness itself!
oh, I wouldn’t burst on the spot from my kindness =)

but you're lucky that I'm not the author! =))

peace, comrades!

Last edited:

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
Sorry mate, but you're wrong. The cam show is and always has been an excuse for the MC to get closer to his mother sexually. He talks about pleasing the customers, yes but most of the time this is just used to push Adrianna into doing more and he even lies about how much money they are making so she feels like she has to do what he says. Without this, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere. Of course, he wants to make lots of money with his business (who wouldn't?) but it has always been secondary to his relationship with Adrianna.

If money was his primary concern, he would have told Scarlett to fuck off because he knows she's a gold digger. But no, he didn't do that. Instead, he pays for her plastic surgery to turn her into his "sex doll". My impression of the MC is that he cares more about having his own sexual desires satisfied than he does about money.
Read what I said again: You are conflating what I said about his business model with his personal motivation, those two things are not the same. I agree though that he cares more about sexual gratification than money, but he understands money is a tool to gain this and therefore it becomes a secondary goal. The same goes for power, it's not the power per se that he wants but the the power and ability to control women sexually.

Fortunately the dev sees that characters are not one dimensional and multiple motivating factors influence human behaviour and we do not act with such singular purpose as many here seem to view things.

Reactions: otoboke

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
How can you say money has been the forefront when he spent a fuck ton on a ring for an unknown girl just for some self satisfaction?

He never cared much about money. Power?, maybe, i think its more about self satisfaction than power but money certainly not

The business model with her mother was to trap her, it was the only way, since her worries were about the bills and having no job, and she was a model before. If he could get closer to Adrianna without the photo business, he would have never started it.

About Kalyha and her mentioning NTR, i think it was a long time ago where Kalyha said there wouldnt be any NTR, i can be mistaken though, but i am almost sure.

EDIT: I found where Kalyha said no to NTR in a clear way here

He cares about money because it allows him to turn women into fuck dolls by sculpting in his own vision of perfection and then banging them senseless. It also allows him to shower his mother with expensive gifts and gain favour with her.

Interesting the quote was from 2020, a lot can happen in 2 years.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes