rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
That seems ... well, odd.

Not really. Considering that this VN has a lot of plot, a lot of characters, monthly release + add that people play shit ton of other games between releases, it s just hard to remember everything. I honestly remember MC and two main girls, don't care about other stuff because I forgot most of side characters. I may revisit it from the beginning when it 100% finished.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Not really. Considering that this VN has a lot of plot, a lot of characters, monthly release + add that people play shit ton of other games between releases, it s just hard to remember everything. I honestly remember MC and two main girls, don't care about other stuff because I forgot most of side characters. I may revisit it from the beginning when it 100% finished.
Yeah, we get that, and added the features to look up which characters are which a while back. Not everyone can hold it in their minds as we have to.

But those side-stories are all interconnected, just as in real life we are affected by those around us, and by what has affected them. Some days someone had a bad day that was nothing to do with anything you did, but that fact has a major impact on you later.

And again no action with Vicky ... damn ...
Yeah. Right now, there's a lot going on, both in her mind, and in Jensen's, and they both will feel they need to sort their thoughts a bit before making any decisions that might backfire and hurt those they love, including each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: McWoodz

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
They could add drama or zest to anyone who likes it better.
To sleep with Amber, and then find out that she was his daughter - a completely different story would have turned out.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly I like the lack of incest in this game. I found it very telling that biology actually plays a high role in attraction in this game. As much as Andrea might find qualities her uncle has attractive, she never once comes on to him. In fact back when he was Super Pheromone Man she and her mother were directly exposed to him multiple times and never once succumbed to it, which I always saw as a key by the writers that there had to be a latent attraction for it to have any affect, and as his family they weren't. Now personally I like Jessie, I'd probably pay for some out of canon scenes with her and Jensen, but I wouldn't want to pollute the story with it.

As for Amber. Like Nikki she's grown up without a father, and clearly has some daddy issues. So she originally saw Jensen as an attractive older guy who she would have happily been with sexually. Upon learning the truth, she's wrestled with those old feelings but will never act on them because this game isn't written in the normal "Everybody fucks" way. It presents people as how normal people would react. In normal incest games, which I'm aware that's an oxymoron, the family members have known each other for a long time and then make the decision. In this situation, Amber has only met Jensen outside of being his daughter and had an attraction to him, but now that she knows the truth, she's probably both disappointed and relieved. She still gets an older male figure in her life, her actual father. Rather than just a lover.

If I would call this Chapter anything now that we're done with it, I guess it would be "Revelations and Recoveries".

D

Deleted member 604239

I really wish I had payed more attention. Wasting over 1 GB to dl this only to be sent to google drive to dl the season one episode one is a waste of my time and bandwidth. And the rating system didn't want to let me post a review so I have to comment here.

1/5 stars.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really wish I had payed more attention. Wasting over 1 GB to dl this only to be sent to google drive to dl the season one episode one is a waste of my time and bandwidth. And the rating system didn't want to let me post a review so I have to comment here.

1/5 stars.
That isn't a review, it's a whine.

Giving something 1 star because you have the attention span of a house brick is laughable.

They are both clearly marked in the OP.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes