spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I haven't played this latest update yet, but I just wanted to say that while I do like this game, I would like it a whole lot more with incest (my preferred genre).
I just really wanna give it to (in order) the niece, the sister, the daughter.

But where a game clearly says things like it is linear, or it will have no incest or NTR right from the start, well to complain about such things just makes the complainer look like a moron.
Saying there will be no incest from the start in regards to this game would be a huge spoiler, wouldn't it?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I haven't played this latest update yet, but I just wanted to say that while I do like this game, I would like it a whole lot more with incest (my preferred genre).
I just really wanna give it to (in order) the niece, the sister, the daughter.

Saying there will be no incest from the start in regards to this game would be a huge spoiler, wouldn't it?
It actually was said, way back in S1

No NTR and no incest. It's not that kind of game. Not because we don't enjoy them, but because we wanted someting different.

I really enjoy chili-con-carne, I mean, really like it. But I wouldn't want it to be every meal forever. I don't want it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, everyday until it loses being special and spicy, and becomes ordinary and bland to my taste.

There are literally hundreds of incest games. I play at least 20 of them myself. If you like those, I highly recommend them. And when you are in the mood for something different, a chance to rest your taste buds, come play RtP.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
in my opinion this 6 parts are only koscher....everything cleaned no rel sex only blabla...if i wished for that i would read a manga or webtoon over 18+...sorry it was an amazing story (1st part) but the 2nd is...what is it now?? for me ithink it ends here and so there goes the next VN down the nirvana---sad
You do know the N in VN stands for novel, right?

Novel as in story.

i am realy disapointed of the second part there is only blabla and no real sex anymore, if i wanted a action book i buy a hearbook...the first part was so interesting and hot but now its a book with pics...after waiting month after month and then theres only this....why do we play this kind VN´s? and the part with Adam is to big, if this story goes on that way nobody would win against them anymore(thelepathie,politics yeah the whole world against one man) i cant buy the story anymore if this goes on,sorry ...it was a super story before, i hope the next part has a ray of light because now its like the story is fallen in a hole and falls and falls and falls and gets lost in nirvana
Oh, look, you already complained about the same thing and got told the exact same thing.

Did you think the devs would stop their story just for you and change it to suit your needs?

Stop whining about story content being in a story and go find something that suits you, this isn't going to be changed to suit you that isn't how this or life in general works.

That and i'm now bored with facepalming you, complaining about the same damn thing after being told it's a story.

See, it's people like you that get me warnings, it's so hard to hold in the snark when some posts practically beg for it.

Sorry, was this too many words for you?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is why we need "The Ava Rule": If one is sensibly responding to a troll who insists on repetitive complaining, no warnings shall be issued, as protected by the rule herein.
I like that rule, it needs to happen.

No. Who he has sex with isn't the basis of the game, this is more story based. It was said from the start he'd have 3 love interests and 2 of those were Vicky and Nicky. It took until season 2 to see the third but it was obvious who it was going to be on the first upload os S2, the devs just didn't confirm it was Eve until later on.

They made it very clear it would have no incest or NTR from the start, that was never going to be a thing. It was integral to the story so didn't spoil anything.

It may spoil things for incest fans but like Rogue said, there are already a hell of a lot of incest games out there, this isn't going to be one of them.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You do know the N in VN stands for novel, right?

Novel as in story.

Oh, look, you already complained about the same thing and got told the exact same thing.

Did you think the devs would stop their story just for you and change it to suit your needs?

Stop whining about story content being in a story and go find something that suits you, this isn't going to be changed to suit you that isn't how this or life in general works.

That and i'm now bored with facepalming you, complaining about the same damn thing after being told it's a story.

See, it's people like you that get me warnings, it's so hard to hold in the snark when some posts practically beg for it.

Sorry, was this too many words for you?
Some people just dont appreciate the art of story telling. There are plenty "meet and fuck" games out there.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some people just dont appreciate the art of story telling. There are plenty "meet and fuck" games out there.
Well I had also big problems continuing the story when you had the part with the creep that hit her and sexually harassed her in episode 1. You can not like a story and what happens in it, without immediately wanting to have a meet and fuck game.

Actually to do meet and fuck well and have still an interesting game you will need to have a strong story, that can stand on its own without depending on people waiting to finally have the sex with a certain character to follow it and be interested in it :p Nothing wrong with a slower burn, but if that is all there really is to the story, it is actually not that strong even if it works well. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Pity you then only really played it for Mei. I don't blame you, she is hot but she's important character to myself so... She will have a love interest and she's not out of the game if ever... Play Nicky path...
I don't like Nicky. Or Vicky. Nor Eve. My 2 were Mei and the secretary. I knew the secretary was a side chick, but, Mei was my main. So, this is another game that I will miss. It was a good until this. I will miss it.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I don't like Nicky. Or Vicky. Nor Eve. My 2 were Mei and the secretary. I knew the secretary was a side chick, but, Mei was my main. So, this is another game that I will miss. It was a good until this. I will miss it.
If only someone had told everyone sooner eh? Like last January onwards...

Mei will not be with Jensen sorry.. but she will be with .... lets wait and see.

You can be with Nickola...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I get having fave's but they have been pretty upfront about the love interests from the get go.

It was always 3 and 2 of those were Vicky and Nicky. They kept the third quiet but made it clear it was not Mei, she had her own part of the story. She was always a side chick to Nicky's story in part 1.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
It actually was said, way back in S1

No NTR and no incest. It's not that kind of game. Not because we don't enjoy them, but because we wanted someting different.
It may spoil things for incest fans but like Rogue said, there are already a hell of a lot of incest games out there, this isn't going to be one of them.
You both seem to be missing my point.
When I said that by saying there is and will not be incest in this game from the start, that is a huge spoiler to a part of the actual story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You both seem to be missing my point.
When I said that by saying there is and will not be incest in this game from the start, that is a huge spoiler to a part of the actual story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'd think that, it's true. But if you go back to the actual feedback at the time of that release, you'll find it did little to ease the suspicions (and vitriol) of some.

We don't consider essential warnings as 'spoilers'. Letting people know whether or not a product may contain certain ingredients that may make them sick (regardless of how many others absolutely love and thrive on those same ingredients) is simply the right thing to do.

We always sort of hope that setting expectations will reduce the amount of complaining and whining about things that were never going to happen, and that we warned everyone up front were never going to happen ... but we continually realize the essential truth that everytime you make something foolproof, a bigger better fool will evolve. :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I get having fave's but they have been pretty upfront about the love interests from the get go.

It was always 3 and 2 of those were Vicky and Nicky. They kept the third quiet but made it clear it was not Mei, she had her own part of the story. She was always a side chick to Nicky's story in part 1.
And I had my own part with the story. Mei was it. But, a guy could hope. I'll just move along from this one. It's fine. No hard feelings over it. It was great while the party lasted and I wish MrKnobb nothing but the best.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
You'd think that, it's true. But if you go back to the actual feedback at the time of that release, you'll find it did little to ease the suspicions (and vitriol) of some.

We don't consider essential warnings as 'spoilers'. Letting people know whether or not a product may contain certain ingredients that may make them sick (regardless of how many others absolutely love and thrive on those same ingredients) is simply the right thing to do.

We always sort of hope that setting expectations will reduce the amount of complaining and whining about things that were never going to happen, and that we warned everyone up front were never going to happen ... but we continually realize the essential truth that everytime you make something foolproof, a bigger better fool will evolve. :D
In fairness, it's very unlikely for anyone to actually read every page and post of a thread, so it's easy to miss information unless it's stated in the OP, in which case it's rather inexcusable (although even then it can be misleading, as sometimes genres are avoidable, yet it's not expressly stated as avoidable - e.g. NTR - or a genre hasn't been listed, which can lead to people avoiding or getting a nasty surprise). I mean "innocent daughter" in the genre of this VN is rather misleading.
I guess what I'm saying is that key info should be mentioned in the OP and if certain genres can be avoided it should be stated as such.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
In fairness, it's very unlikely for anyone to actually read every page and post of a thread, so it's easy to miss information unless it's stated in the OP, in which case it's rather inexcusable (although even then it can be misleading, as sometimes genres are avoidable, yet it's not expressly stated as avoidable - e.g. NTR - or a genre hasn't been listed, which can lead to people avoiding or getting a nasty surprise). I mean "innocent daughter" in the genre of this VN is rather misleading.
I guess what I'm saying is that key info should be mentioned in the OP and if certain genres can be avoided it should be stated as such.
The devs themselves are not always responsible for the tags. Just ask the dev of "Depravity" how annoyed he is at the fact his game got tagged for gay content, when it was actually a transexual who was very feminine.

There's a lot we might want to add to the OP, and at times there were outdated things that took a long time to be removed, but you'll notice the Dev here, MrKnobb is not the creator of the OP, and so can't edit it.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
I mean "innocent daughter" in the genre of this VN is rather misleading.
Why do you need this? Are you buying a smartphone or reading a story full of surprises?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well that was.. disappointing.
The best girl in the game suddenly thrown into an unavoidable lesbian orgy because reasons. I saw the pink strap-on and thought it weird to name a toy something stupid like "avatron" but then came and read the thread and it all became clear. :FacePalm:
Not the most creative ways to ruin a game but it's close.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
somehow i feel like this game have multiple protagonists, between cynthia and jensen.

since this game reeks of pussy, thus jensen man-whoring the whole game.. cynthia's working on taking his leftovers collecting her own harem. whish i basically considered it a good point pervented this game to get boring by (all females for jensen's dick only-thingy)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Well Jensen was pulling tail in S1, now it's Cynthia. Well her and every other female...

I pulled my support for the game. I just can't get behind it anymore. S1 was awesome, I couldnt wait for S2 but so far, at least in my own opinion, its all over the place. Jensen has 3 main Love intrests, fine cool we get that, however, nothing is being done to really develop those intrests. It's all about watch Cynthia or Mei or even Nicki at this point, have sex with everyone else. So yeah...good luck with your game. I might check back later, and if it has been polished and Jensen returns to being the MC I might just become a supporter again.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes