D

Deleted member 604239

That isn't a review, it's a whine.

Giving something 1 star because you have the attention span of a house brick is laughable.

They are both clearly marked in the OP.
They are, the problem is the changelog that does in fact reference previous episodes and the progression from said episodes. As long as that is there the OP isn't clear enough.

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
You will probably get to see her fuck a boyfriend if she ever gets one like you can with the sister, there is that to look forward to.
Please, stop right there. Not that I'm personally against seeing such a scene myself, but it'd bring the entire "BWAHHH NTR!!" debate here.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Please, stop right there. Not that I'm personally against seeing such a scene myself, but it'd bring the entire "BWAHHH NTR!!" debate here.
Just to note.

The sister is shown with her lover, Mei is in a 3way with 2 girls and soon to start a relationship with a guy and Amber will probably meet someone eventually.

They will also probably get screen time.

Jensen has his choices and anyone crying NTR over characters that aren't an option to start with will be mocked and laughed at for being the buffons they are.

It works out though, on the one hand it bumps the thread and gives it free advertising while entertaining people that aren't idiots.

It also gives the mods something to do, they are rarely busy so they will be grateful for having to clear up more moronic NTR "debates" by people that have no idea what it means.

Still not as funny as one day when I was bored and browsing threads I saw someone claim NTR about a woman who was having sex with her husband.

Let's be honest, one of Jensen's LI's could start fucking a vibrator and someone would probably claim to have been cucked by a battery powered sex aid.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So this is the end of part 2 ? cool onwards to Season 3 !!

EDIT - I hope to god what someone said about a cameo of a certain character isnt true... as that might make me abandon this project (which I loved from the start)...

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Now personally I like Jessie, I'd probably pay for some out of canon scenes with her and Jensen, but I wouldn't want to pollute the story with it.
The sister is shown with her lover, [...] and Amber will probably meet someone eventually.

Likely the only place anyone would get to see anything of the incest sort with characters from this game in in a fan art thread. Andi, Amber, and Jessie are my favorite models in the game, so it is tough for me to see them not as options, but I've learned to accept it and move on without complaint (this isn't a complaint). People just need to learn to understand that the creators have a story to tell, and enjoy it, or leave.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you but much of it is due to RogueKnight's story writing...

The writing of this game just improves each update. I just love the evolution here. My applauses for you MrKnobb!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great update and I'm eagerly waiting for the next season.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Pity you then only really played it for Mei. I don't blame you, she is hot but she's important character to myself so... She will have a love interest and she's not out of the game if ever... Play Nicky path...

Yeah. Too bad you removed Mei as an option. Nose ring. Great body and the most interesting of all the women in the game. I knew it was coming, but, I held out hope. Then in my opinion you ruined her character. Just my opinion. Wish you well on season 3.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just to note.

The sister is shown with her lover, Mei is in a 3way with 2 girls and soon to start a relationship with a guy and Amber will probably meet someone eventually.

Jensen has his choices and anyone crying NTR over characters that aren't an option to start with will be mocked and laughed at for being the buffons they are.

It works out though, on the one hand it bumps the thread and gives it free advertising while entertaining people that aren't idiots.

It also gives the mods something to do, they are rarely busy so they will be grateful for having to clear up more moronic NTR "debates" by people that have no idea what it means.

Still not as funny as one day when I was bored and browsing threads I saw someone claim NTR about a woman who was having sex with her husband.

Let's be honest, one of Jensen's LI's could start fucking a vibrator and someone would probably claim to have been cucked by a battery powered sex aid.
Hahaha, you are quite active in threads with that word lately. Do agree with you that it is not NTR or even close to that. Still not everyone is into content where ex-lovers or family members are shown in sex scenes if it is not incest. Some people are very egocentric in that way. :p Just a simple skip this scene option could be nice though for scenes like that so they can miss out while others can enjoy the scene. Me, for myself I do not care much for lesbian scenes in game most of the time ( I know the horror. :p), though I can handle them :).

For people who really cannot stomach the content in a game though, remember it is the devs story and game and you have no obligation to play the game. Just move on and let the dev make the game he wishes to.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
MrKnobb

I saw it was mentioned earlier that Andi's model would likely be appearing in potential future games, so I was wondering out of curiosity, are there any chances that other character models could be considered to appear, like Amber, Penny, or anyone of Cynthia's "clique"?

Regardless, it's a testament to the work going into this game that so many of the girls (especially the minor ones) are so well-liked.

Reactions: Serkana

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
In this situation, Amber has only met Jensen outside of being his daughter and had an attraction to him, but now that she knows the truth, she's probably both disappointed and relieved. She still gets an older male figure in her life, her actual father. Rather than just a lover.
Spot on, and thanks to Nicky's storyline we get to explore the other options too.

Plus the player will have one further option to give her Jensen as the father she's been wanting all her life - by being with her mother, Vicky.

I really wish I had payed more attention. Wasting over 1 GB to dl this only to be sent to google drive to dl the season one episode one is a waste of my time and bandwidth. And the rating system didn't want to let me post a review so I have to comment here.

1/5 stars.
Your rating for your performance seems about right. But the thread isn't for rating your own abilities in reading, comprehension and execution. You can probably start a thread on yourself in the Introduction or the Off-topic forums if you like and there rate yourself to your heart's content.

The small but mighty power of the AVAtron-74 is fearsome to some men, I guess. :LOL:

The writing of this game just improves each update. I just love the evolution here. My applauses for you MrKnobb!
Great update and I'm eagerly waiting for the next season.
Thank you.

Likely the only place anyone would get to see anything of the incest sort with characters from this game in in a fan art thread. Andi, Amber, and Jessie are my favorite models in the game, so it is tough for me to see them not as options, but I've learned to accept it and move on without complaint (this isn't a complaint). People just need to learn to understand that the creators have a story to tell, and enjoy it, or leave.
There has even been some really awesome fan-art of that kind, although so far it tended to mostly revolve around Nicky and Vicky, such as this awesome one from mannitt a while back:

It’s just a shame that the most beautiful girl in the game was left out of work. Watching from the outside how she is having fun with someone is a dubious pleasure for me.
In addition, similar cases have occurred in real life.
That's true, and one of those bitter-sweet aspects of real life that I think fit well. What's different, I think, is that it isn't as though Jensen is missing out on hot women.

It simply wouldn't be fitting with the more realistic characters, especially ones with a backstory like Vicky's, to be accepting a man who didn't have genuine respect and commitment in him for any one woman. Nor would it fit Jensen's entire backstory for him to be a guy who couldn't commit to a decision that maybe wasn't as fun, and certainly wasn't as selfish - such people don't often volunteer to serve their countries in unglamorous aspects of the military.

Was hoping to see more of Cynthia.
To see any more of Cynthia than we have would require either an X-ray or an endoscope. :LOL:

Yah.. I suppose it's my kink.
Like you have only one?

Let me do my job as editor here too:
MrKnobb: "Yes. It is one of my many, many, many kinks."
:LOL:

For people who really cannot stomach the content in a game though, remember it is the devs story and game and you have no obligation to play the game. Just move on and let the dev make the game he wishes to.
Exactly that.

If a game dev deceives you about what is in a game, like tells you it is a different genre, or that it won't have certain content, and then breaks that commitment, then by all means complain. But where a game clearly says things like it is linear, or it will have no incest or NTR right from the start, well to complain about such things just makes the complainer look like a moron.

I saw it was mentioned earlier that Andi's model would likely be appearing in potential future games, so I was wondering out of curiosity, are there any chances that other character models could be considered to appear, like Amber, Penny, or anyone of Cynthia's "clique"?

Regardless, it's a testament to the work going into this game that so many of the girls (especially the minor ones) are so well-liked.
Yes. But...
:D

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
botc76 we never mind discordant opinions being voiced when they are done so with thought and explanation, never fear.

But I would like to offer a small counterpoint to your detailed review, just to consider. As you note in your review, the story changes from point to point. The episodic nature of releases can make a side-event seem far bigger than one scene in the whole story, because it becomes 10% of an entire episode - but as creators, MrKnobb and myself have to think in context of the entire story, and how it will play out when finally complete as one grand finished project.

We're only halfway through, and as you said, there has been a difference between series 1 and series 2, and you can expect series 3 to be different again, all leading toward the finale series 4 which will be different to them all. It's all a part of the greater narrative arc.

I genuinely hope you'll stick with us for the ride, and enjoy at least exploring with us where it all goes. It is, indeed, an incredibly ambitious plot and situation that MrKnobb took on for himself, originally as a lone, first-time dev, and that crazy, against-all-odds grit is what drew me to it all. God bless all crazy bastards who never let the odds, or risk of failure, stop them trying something new and different!

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
in my opinion this 6 parts are only koscher....everything cleaned no rel sex only blabla...if i wished for that i would read a manga or webtoon over 18+...sorry it was an amazing story (1st part) but the 2nd is...what is it now?? for me ithink it ends here and so there goes the next VN down the nirvana---sad

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes