Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The cliche of having no incest in the game because it's completely against character?

Sure, that works.

Did you read the story for the Majikoi games?

MC's mother belonged to the dad, not just as a wife she was collared, his slave. Impossible to have a route, she was owned.
imposible no, hard? yes and yup i read all majikoi games, also i even did see the fucking poll in the japan minato when they started the A series.... the fucking robot girl did win the poll vs mom route so yeah- it was very possible for them to do it.
(if i remember we got a handjob / bath time with her)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
imposible no, hard? yes and yup i read all majikoi games, also i even did see the fucking poll in the japan minato when they started the A series.... the fucking robot girl did win the poll vs mom route so yeah- it was very possible for them to do it.
(if i remember we got a handjob / bath time with her)
I think you're the first person i've ever seen that believes that poll was real.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I tried to click on through to the Nicky path, but after the recent plot it was kind of a mood killer. Nicky was suddenly going to get the father she always wanted, then it was pulled away and bam... I can't really bring myself to select "Go back to trying to bang her". After all the incest games, you'd think I'd have no problem with that, but this story is written well enough that you just feel like a creep after all that.

Plus Amber gets a sister, which is even more reason not to.

The choice came down to Victoria or Eve, and I honestly had to pick both paths because I couldn't choose. Both of them are perfect for him for different reasons.

That said: I'm honestly disappointed that there is a forced choice. Not surprised in the least. But disappointed none the less.
This game's sequence basically was a harem game in reverse. Everyone down to One.

But seriously Rogue, Knobb? One group sex scene with all 3 was really that much to ask for?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
N.O. W.A.Y. ... this MC is committed to each and every babe in this game ... in their hour of need
Being there and able to sooth the dames with his ailing touch+grab+moist+plow+seed is the key!

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I tried to click on through to the Nicky path, but after the recent plot it was kind of a mood killer. Nicky was suddenly going to get the father she always wanted, then it was pulled away and bam... I can't really bring myself to select "Go back to trying to bang her". After all the incest games, you'd think I'd have no problem with that, but this story is written well enough that you just feel like a creep after all that.

Plus Amber gets a sister, which is even more reason not to.

The choice came down to Victoria or Eve, and I honestly had to pick both paths because I couldn't choose. Both of them are perfect for him for different reasons.
That was my thinking going in.

After everything that has gone on I so wanted Victoria to be my top pick but Eve keeps kreeping in there so I had to make her my main run and then go back for a Vicky run.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That was my thinking going in.

After everything that has gone on I so wanted Victoria to be my top pick but Eve keeps kreeping in there so I had to make her my main run and then go back for a Vicky run.
There's a part of it where you have to look toward the future. With Vicky, she's going to get pulled into his world and stay there. With Eve, she's already there.
But with Vicky you get the added benefit of a real family for Nicky, Amber and Andi/Jess

Vicky is definitely more of the "get married, maybe have more kids" route.
Eve is more the "partner in love, life and work" route.

It's a hard call.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I liked this game, but the plot came from Fuckerman to Happy Summer, if you know what I say ... I know that from the beginning it was not a harem game ... but what the hell, in such early stages a cock block with All female characters. seriously?

Reactions: Jubz and Agrik

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Man, I'm a little sad. I enjoyed this game so much when it started now I can't even finish this update. Don't really want to choose between the 3 girls. Don't like any one enough to focus on her. So many hotter women in the game I was hoping to fool around with. I was still willing to give it a go but I can't do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway...hope everyone enjoys the game. I had to stop and delete it. It's not for me anymore. Good luck to the Devs.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Very important is that myself and RogueKnight (Co-writer/Editor) decided to finally give you the girl of your choice.
So from the get go of Season 3 you finalise the girl you are after all along.
Umm... so, it's looking like we can't have the option (harem) we REALLY want?..:cautious:(n):poop: MrKnobb, PLEASE consider changing your mind if that is indeed the case..

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It must be very frustrating for the Devs to set the story and characters very deeply and thoroughly detailed and come here and read this "useful critiques" and complains.
I mean, for example, how in a hell a cheating Jensen or a Vicky in a harem would fit?
Those who expect that didn't understand anything.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man, I'm a little sad. I enjoyed this game so much when it started now I can't even finish this update. Don't really want to choose between the 3 girls. Don't like any one enough to focus on her. So many hotter women in the game I was hoping to fool around with.
This has been set up since the end of season 1.

It's been made clear he won't be fucking around anymore and hasn't since season 2 started.

There pheromones haven't been a thing since the first season and at that point the choice between Nicky and Vicky was being set up, Eve was added in season 2 but the devs said a third was on the way.

My point is, this has been the directi9on since season 1. The devs have made it clear this is where it was going.

We all knew this was the goal or have people just not been paying attention?

Umm... so, it's looking like we can't have the option (harem) we REALLY want?..:cautious:(n):poop: MrKnobb, PLEASE consider changing your mind if that is indeed the case..
A harem was never going to be an option, neither the story nor the characters fit, this was always happening.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The Blonde in the picture on the OP page made me download this game. And I mean made me her ass cried out to me download me NOW! And of course how could I resist such a fine ass.

Reactions: Agrik
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes