albul

Jun 8, 2017
Does choosing one of the girls in the beginning of series 2 have any effects later in the story? Aside from the decision at the cabin (which doesn't seem to be affected by the decision in the beginning in any way), my second playthrough went with the skip button without stopping (and the setting for skipping unseen text was not on). So is it a bug or something along those lines (and i'd have to replay it all without skipping to notice the differences), or are the decisions not important at all to the story?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Does choosing one of the girls in the beginning of series 2 have any effects later in the story? Aside from the decision at the cabin (which doesn't seem to be affected by the decision in the beginning in any way), my second playthrough went with the skip button without stopping (and the setting for skipping unseen text was not on). So is it a bug or something along those lines (and i'd have to replay it all without skipping to notice the differences), or are the decisions not important at all to the story?
The choices affect the girls points, which mainly affect which ending you'll get. It also affects some scenes and dialogue in the meantime, but we have avoided major branching given the complexity of the story you skipped.

There were fewer choices in Series 2, partly as a result of the story limiting what was realistic to choose. However, there were still small variations in dialogue and scene depending on those choice there had been.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Can someone please explain what This Means "S02E06 S2 Final"??
I Hope that THIS doesn't mean that there will be No Chapter/Season 3 :cry::cry::cry:
I WAS REALLY Looking Forward to More!!

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Can someone please explain what This Means "S02E06 S2 Final"??
I Hope that THIS doesn't mean that there will be No Chapter/Season 3 :cry::cry::cry:
I WAS REALLY Looking Forward to More!!
The end of series 2 brings us, absolutely literally, to our halfway point in the story.

One of the reasons we carefully point out that it is the end of Series 2 is that you can expect us to begin series 3 with another fresh executable, meaning series 3 will be a separate download, helping to keep the game accessible to those without fast broadband and fibre. That in turn means you need to save at the end of series 2 (for each playthrough if doing multiple girl routes) so that your save can be imported into series 3. Oh, and keep hold of the saves folder too, obviously, so you know from where to copy your saves over into the new series 3 folder.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
So
Did mc finally rescue girls from Adam???
In this season 2???
And
Wat hppn if I choose neither option
From beginning??

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey sexy girls... what'cha looking at?

I guess they looking at release time for S3E1... Me too haha...
*cough, cough* erm... Ok so here's the deal. I was hoping to have something by latest this Sunday coming but what I'll have instead is hopefully a proofread final and Alpha version.

Just hang in there a little longer ya'll. We are about 90% done. Final stages.
Also I'll make a big announcement once S3E1 has been released to Top Tiers. For now give me a little time to finish Episode 1 for yah.

.:Lataz:.
MrK

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The endless chitchat on their respective relationsships is boring as hell.
Will they ever start f***ing their brains out again like in Part 1 ?
Part 1 was just the intro, now it's onto the story.

It is a dating sim type thing so no, they won't all be fucking each others brains out, you only get 1 of the 3 main girls the rest aren't options anymore.

It's a story based game, doubtful it will be for you.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Now listen closely...
S3E1 is with the Editor(Co-Writer, RogueKnight) and he's got a lot to do actually as we have decided to mix things up from the start of Season 3. I'll give more info once I have his final script file.
He's going to need a few days to do his magic.
Basically everything else is done, Alpha versions was released, next up after his changes just beta testing and boom bam baby...
Will keep ya'll in the loop...
.:Lataz:.
Mrk

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I'm beginning to suspect you have a favourite girl in RtP... :ROFLMAO:
I think we may have to fight.
I'll chew their ankles off.

Going for my Eve.

How very rude.
Uhoh.. I think I'm in trouble.
And since I'm also going for Chris in that other game, I think we can only conclude that people from 1974 have great taste!
They do, people from 1974 have the absolute best taste in life partners.

That's when my girlfriend was born.

I was spawned quite a few years later.
They can fight all they want over Eve. But if it was Mei, then I would have to step in on this one. 1974 is fine, us from 1971 even better. Just a more refined Asian flavor is what I brought from '71.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes