RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Yes, but, IMHO, he was okay. Not overly impressed by him. Now Prince, he was a damn good player.
Maybe we should move this to another forum, like the General Chat ... but I'm still going to say that I love Jimmi Hendrix for having the artistic vision to do it all before that was what guitarists do. Prince though, that guy was so much more than a guitarist - composer, writer, producer, and played and wrote for just about every instrument known ... He was like the short and kinky Mozart of our age. :D

Reactions: Freezer14

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Jimmy Hendrix is the default name for people not into guitars.. similar to newbie guitarist who HAS to learn Stairway to Heaven...
I myself played in 5 different bands, all Metal to punk but as i grow older Blues is my favorite style now... Prince was just a genius musician...

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Jimmy Hendrix is the default name for people not into guitars.. similar to newbie guitarist who HAS to learn Stairway to Heaven...
I myself played in 5 different bands, all Metal to punk but as i grow older Blues is my favorite style now... Prince was just a genius musician...
Don`t insult me please, I play guitar over 40 years now. It`s just that he did things with it that untill then nobody ever thought possible. How he could let it sound like bombs were exploding all around you still gives me the creeps.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Maybe we should move this to another forum, like the General Chat Prince though, that guy was so much more than a guitarist - composer, writer, producer, and played and wrote for just about every instrument known ... He was like the short and kinky Mozart of our age. :D
You're right, this is not talk about RTP, it was easy to slip into the world of guitar players. I will say my final peace, then move on.

About Prince, his start was with The Time before he let Morris Day take over. But he still wrote the music for them. Sheena Easten became hugely popular not for the "For Your Eyes Only" Title Soundtrack or "Morning Train" either. It was because of Prince.

Yes, I told my youngest that the blues is where everyone that wants to play rock 'n roll should start. It worked for the British Invasion back ion the 60s, and it's 90% missing in today's rock. Rap & Pop have infused with Alternative, sadly. Only a small handful of artists that have been around since Nirvana still keep with the sound. Sadly, Theory of a Dead Man moved on to the Pop Alternative.

Don`t insult me please, I play guitar over 40 years now. It`s just that he did things with it that until then nobody ever thought possible. How he could let it sound like bombs were exploding all around you still gives me the creeps.
I'm sure it was not meant as an insult. But you have to admit, those that don't play always list him first. Not because of what he played, just how he played. While I was never impressed by his music, I still knew of his handy work. Some of which has been an influence to a lot on my lists. Same can be said for Jimmy Page. He influence my #1. Ace was influenced by Jimmy Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards & Les Paul.

Now, talk is over. Unless someone starts a Gen thread and we can talk about what has influenced all of us over the years.

Last edited:

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Come on hun, you know better than that.

These are alpha men that play this game, they don't want to see that lesbian shit.

They only want to see cock.
I must vehemently disagree, miss Ava. Speaking for myself, at least, I need to see at least one pussy. The more, the merrier.

Could we maybe agree that they're much more attractive than the alternative?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I must vehemently disagree, miss Ava. Speaking for myself, at least, I need to see at least one pussy. The more, the merrier.

Could we maybe agree that they're much more attractive than the alternative?
As a woman of refined taste who live primarily on a vagitarian diet I do wholeheartedly agree.

However after browsing through a few lesbian games and even games with lesbian scenes and seeing so many men asking where the cock is I do have to wonder at their claims in other threads at just how manly they are.

You then go to femdom threads and see those same names crop up saying they have to be the dominant one ... after asking to see cock ... it does make one wonder.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
As a woman of refined taste who live primarily on a vagitarian diet I do wholeheartedly agree.

However after browsing through a few lesbian games and even games with lesbian scenes and seeing so many men asking where the cock is I do have to wonder at their claims in other threads at just how manly they are.

You then go to femdom threads and see those same names crop up saying they have to be the dominant one ... after asking to see cock ... it does make one wonder.
Well, if settling for a ratio of more vag than cock makes me boring or less "adventurous" and open-minded compared to those guys, then I'm proud to be vanilla ice cream.

Ashbringer

Jan 28, 2019
Just wanted to add my two peneth worth to this thread...

I've really enjoyed the way this story has evolved and look forward to Chapter 3. I've really enjoyed the cameos from other games' characters, although I would've liked to have seen Angel instead of Devil in the club! I've seen this a couple of times in other games like My Sister, My Roomate. Would be nice to see more of it going on and if credited, could help players find other games.

I also really enjoyed the appearance of two brothers from a certain CW show. Any chnace they may turn up again?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks Ashbringer

Devil was always going to be a little more appropriate, that close to Halloween. :D

We've certainly got our work cut out for us with Series 3, now you've gotten a glimpse at the end of Series 2 of just what Jensen is up against... And just how big the stakes are.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've seen this a couple of times in other games like My Sister, My Roomate. Would be nice to see more of it going on and if credited, could help players find other games.
There are some awesome devs around that love working with others and having little crossovers.

It gives fans a bit of a nod and devs a bit of recognition.

Nearly all devs are more than happy to work with others to get a small cameo or crossover in without any complaints. Nearly all will do so happily without a single whine.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
As fro the brothers showing up again... Let's wait and see

Just wanted to add my two peneth worth to this thread...

I've really enjoyed the way this story has evolved and look forward to Chapter 3. I've really enjoyed the cameos from other games' characters, although I would've liked to have seen Angel instead of Devil in the club! I've seen this a couple of times in other games like My Sister, My Roomate. Would be nice to see more of it going on and if credited, could help players find other games.

I also really enjoyed the appearance of two brothers from a certain CW show. Any chnace they may turn up again?

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes