RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Just the quickest of updates, to say that I finished the editing, it already went through playtesting, and as soon as a couple of tiny things are perfect it will be out for the top tiers. We usually ensure that it is out here right after the third tier have it, so it won't be that long for even the non-supporters.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Right so before we start with S3E1, now with Top Tiers... some important news.
Season 3 both RogueKnightUK (Editor/Co-writer) and myself are gearing up to basically finish off RTP as a Novel/game. Season 4 will mainly be Epilogue.
Episode 1 in Season 3 is very important for you the player as it will have you choose the lady you want Jensen(you the player) to date. The points you have accumulated through out the novel/game will help towards the Epilogue.
RogueKnightUK did a sterling job on the different dialogue options for episode 1... Season 3 will be a fast paced one, hopefully not to fast for anyone to get lost but overall give you a thrilling ride along the way.
.:Lataz:.
MrK

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
A little peek inside...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You will need to load a save from the end of Series 2 to continue the story with Series 3, because while we gave you a relatively free choice for the girl you choose to be with seriously, the points you gained with them may affect the quality of the ending and epilogue you get with that girl.

As ever, a huge amount of thanks to all of the supporters, even those whose support is only vocal or written, and to all of the team that make RtP possible, from proofreaders to playtesters. Your support, interest, and encouragement, is what makes all the long hours of work worthwhile.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Season 1. Was perfect
Season 2. Were was the MC 50% of the story (feels like a Chick Flick ive skipt most of the story)
Season 3. (hope MC gets to ride the main story again)
You obviously never watched a chick flick...you must think Kill Bill and Charlies Angels are chick flicks.

EDIT I loved that the women took the main stage and not air headed bimbos reliant on MC. He bit off more than he could chew and would have made no sense for him to be heavily involved and the female characters rocked it. A strong woman in an action story is still an action story.

Last edited:

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Why do Amber and Andi have to be in the hands off zone? I hope we get scenes involving Amber and Andi with the MC, I know they want the MC regardless of the relation with MC.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Why do Amber and Andi have to be in the hands off zone? I hope we get scenes involving Amber and Andi with the MC, I know they want the MC regardless of the relation with MC.
Because MrKnobb is a cruel tormentor, secretly getting off in deciding to give some of the hottest models to some of the most untouchable characters. He's a monster, and I have to work with the guy! ;)

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Poor you

Any I'm looking forward to S3, the story so far had been exceptional. Whilst I wait, I must decide on which girl i'll choose.
Multi-playthroughs meaning you get all the choices :D

(But one playtester did comment that it felt terrible having to also experience rejecting all three girls in different playthroughs)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Nah... you're only the 3rd person to mention this out of hundreds... and I'm old and still able to read it... besides it's nicer to look at the pictures instead of the boring words...

was playing season 1 just now and i have to say, please for the love of god make some solid color backrounds for the text box. Its so hard to at times.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Hm... I remember playing S1 way back when it was about halfway done and did not play again until now, so I had much content to enjoy. The Story you are telling is pretty good and consistent. I still love the 4th wall breakings and hints towards other games. Stage diving and Domiek for example. The only issue I had was the different color-tones of Vickys hair in S2. Sometime red, sometime borderline purple (training with Nicky, then defence-training with Nicky and Eve back in the city) I blame the lighting. Or my eyes :D

For me, aside from the "hands off" on Amber and Andi, you continue to make a great game.
Not only with much sexual content but with an exceedingly interesting story that could very well be one for a good book or even movie.
Definitely a game worth supporting.
I can't do more aside from giving my impression of the game and your work for now for several reasons, but I would if I could.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
@MrKnobb just wondering, when game is complete will you combine all seasons into 1?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@MrKnobb just wondering, when game is complete will you combine all seasons into 1?
Probably be a bit too big for that.

You know it's not going to happen. Amber already cleared up the confusion, she doesn't see him that way and Andi will never happen.

MC has a choice between 1 of 3 girls you make this update and that's it.

You get either Nicky, Vicky or Eve.

Be happy with it.

That's not to say Amber or Andi will never have any scenes they just won't be with the MC. They will find lovers of their own.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You know it's not going to happen. Amber already cleared up the confusion, she doesn't see him that way and Andi will never happen.
such a shame, i hate when i see npcs more cute than the main Lis, it happens in japan vns too (majikoi was a clear example though they ended up giving some of them routes because the people wanted those, the mcs mom never got a route but some fucking robot girl did.... damm japans)
:LOL: guess MrKnobb is joining that cliché

MrKnobb
good i dont want to learn how to render or i will make you eat those words with a fan mini short storie of those 2 bombs :devilish: haha
(guess when you quote a quote..... you quote the wrong person xD)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
such a shame, i hate when i see npcs more cute than the main Lis, it happens in japan vns too (majikoi was a clear example though they ended up giving some of them routes because the people wanted those, the mcs mom never got a route but some fucking robot girl did.... damm japans)
:LOL: guess MrKnobb is joining that cliché
The cliche of having no incest in the game because it's completely against character?

Sure, that works.

Did you read the story for the Majikoi games?

MC's mother belonged to the dad, not just as a wife she was collared, his slave. Impossible to have a route, she was owned.

Why I need choose? Why don't make harem instead? Everything was going well and than boom "choose only one"!
Game was never a harem. It's been set up for this since the end of chapter 1.

Devs have been saying for months the choice is coming.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes