Badtanker63

Apr 14, 2019
I like the game so far. I played the first and second chapters. Now got as far as you've gone in 3rd chapter. Not happy with the 3rd one but it was explained to me about patreon. So will wait and see. I know it a wip so will be patient.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
As Ava said...

Adam is/was working for ASGD-40 division, but he's also working for Maxim the uber elite boss. Adam at his disposal have his own scientist team, some of them from the original scientist that started this dna experimentation.

Angelique, CEO/owner of Beeker that synthesise some of the Serums for ASGD gave the Serum to Adam. Adam and Eve knows Angelique as they interacted regarding anything ASGD-40. (Why both Adam and Eve called Angelique in game)

Here's something that i think many missed. Why did we see Eve as the barista girl first time ever?
She's been assigned to keep tabs on the Army's asset, Jensen and Adam. It was explained that the General suspected Adam was a double agent so he had Eve track him and Jensen. She soon discovered what the General suspected was true about Adam.
Jensen is their best success story apart from now, Eve. The Army put a lot of money into this genetic experimentation so they don't want to loose that asset.

So Angelique in the time frame of all of this gets a call from Adam saying he'll take the Serum for Jensen to stop his pheromone issue and big dick smaller. Adam takes it to his scientist who then adds their own "make Jensen weaker" mixture and he gives it to Angelique to administer to Jensen. Remember Maria Jensen GP friend suggested he goes to Angelique for some injections.
All of this is in the story and is actually not so unclear. I think cause it's so spread out it's not so easy to understand at first.

NOW on the pheromone thing that A LOT of ppl are complaining about and seem to hammer on. Above i just explained that the pheromone and his big dick was suppose to be cured and its NOT the main drive of Season 1 or of RTP as a whole.

Why all this harem/incest/pheromone talk confused Rogue and myself a lot.

Everything is explained through out the series. S3E1... Martin basically gives us the final clue's...

I don't understand something. The doctor had a "medicine" for Jensen prepared by Adam and ... Eveline? I understood it on the phone. If Eveline is a possible girl to get, why was she supposed to help Adam weaken Jensen and prepare this 'medicine'? Now Eveline cares for us, heals us. Something I misunderstood or how?

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Just have to spill my beans here, this game is awesome. The writing is perfectly done. Did start third chapter yesterday and ofcourse i want to do all three paths so i started with staying with Nicky as the first one. Telling her was easy but progressing in the game i became more and more nervous about how to tell the other two girls and how they would react. I mean if you can achieve that feeling in a game you know its a true gem you`re playing. Congrats to the team, i love it.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Gotta say it feels like an anticlimax, I agree with some others that it feels like a Harem set up, then you have to pick, which sucks. Also the choice just kinda happened without me even knowing that was it for the others. Not like I can't go back it's just nice when you can play something like this how you want to rather than forced choices.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Nice update. I'm glad I could finally get rid of Victoria. Nicky was cute at start but I lost my interest once she took that dark lipstick. That changed her imago and I'm not into goth girls, so goodbye. I could have gone for Mei or that rich blonde or some of the hotter sidegirls, but they don't seem to be available. So I'll have to settle for Evaline, even though she has much to learn about her feminity.

But number one in my list was THE perfect girl, Amber. I'm sad she's not option. Is it goot or bad writing when game makes me envious of the popcorn box? it got between her legs, where I can't go.
View attachment 484031

Just look at those tits! I want them! Perfect blonde hair, cute face, nice personality... Yeah, I think I'll kidnap her and move into some remote island where no-one cares if I make few babies with my daughter.
I heard "Beluvio" is nice this time of year... also they allow "polygamy".

Your Welcome !!

• Haha
Reactions: Phoeniix

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm suspecting that there's no incest because Jensen's pheromones don't work on his blood. Although for the whole season one ( before the remaster) I hoped there would be something with that girl from another game....
Still Amber... hopefully she'll be a love interest in a probable sequel with another MC... that character and her personality would be a shame if MrKnobb didn't make the best of it...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm suspecting that there's no incest because Jensen's pheromones don't work on his blood. Although for the whole season one ( before the remaster) I hoped there would be something with that girl from another game....
Still Amber... hopefully she'll be a love interest in a probable sequel with another MC... that character and her personality would be a shame if MrKnobb didn't make the best of it...
Actually Jensen doesnt bang his relatives cause he is a classy guy, not due to the phermones... Even without the phermones both Amber and Andi have said they think he is a "hunk of a guy", if he was inclined to I am sure he could bed them both, and even his sister. He just isnt that kind of guy from the very start.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Wow! I was impressed with that bit at the end of S3E1... Either the dev is a hacker... or knows one. A lot of players would not notice, but the methods and tools are real ones. nmap! ...I love it! and the hardware Trojan exploit scenario is one we have to watch for...

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Be whewy whewy affaid.... (Elmar J Fudd)

Thx... My mate who's an IT manager, has written a few viruses in his day. He also did Ethical Hacking courses and he helped.
So yes, what you read is actual hacking and took me a while to write and make sure it' not flawed. The hacking scene was Rogue's idea and I think it' a nice touch to the story...
You are first person to comment on this. So as you can see when Rogue and myself say we think of everything we mean it.

Wow! I was impressed with that bit at the end of S3E1... Either the dev is a hacker... or knows one. A lot of players would not notice, but the methods and tools are real ones. nmap! ...I love it! and the hardware Trojan exploit scenario is one we have to watch for...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Actually Jensen doesnt bang his relatives cause he is a classy guy, not due to the phermones... Even without the phermones both Amber and Andi have said they think he is a "hunk of a guy", if he was inclined to I am sure he could bed them both, and even his sister. He just isnt that kind of guy from the very start.
That too

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Be whewy whewy affaid.... (Elmar J Fudd)

Thx... My mate who's an IT manager, has written a few viruses in his day. He also did Ethical Hacking courses and he helped.
So yes, what you read is actual hacking and took me a while to write and make sure it' not flawed. The hacking scene was Rogue's idea and I think it' a nice touch to the story...
You are first person to comment on this. So as you can see when Rogue and myself say we think of everything we mean it.
I am working on my CEH cert now so I was thinking “this looks awfully familiar”...and then it was “WOW this is not like on TV... this is like the real world!”

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
This post might help brighten someone's day (lighthearted rant incoming). So there is one guy that doesn't get enough attention (or suspicion) in my opinion. It isn't any of the girls or bad guys like Adam and his crew.
That is all. Thank you for reading and looking forward to what Mr.Knobb has planned for the rest of season 3.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
He's got scars dude.. chicks dig scars ;)

This post might help brighten someone's day (lighthearted rant incoming). So there is one guy that doesn't get enough attention (or suspicion) in my opinion. It isn't any of the girls or bad guys like Adam and his crew.
That is all. Thank you for reading and looking forward to what Mr.Knobb has planned for the rest of season 3.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes