Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
He's a Ninja.. everythings hard on his person...

The blade was blunt...
as ive said.. embarrassing really..:cautious:
Yeah, a Ninja with a blunt blade! ....it is the most embarrassing part....:ROFLMAO:

Excellent story, really enjoying the unique plot, good variety of characters and personalities.
You have given some great depth to your character development, giving them realistic reasons for their personalities.
Gotta love it, keep up the quality work...it shows!

Last edited:

DianaTheGreatest

Dec 17, 2019
Yeah, a Ninja with a blunt blade! ....it is the most embarrassing part....:ROFLMAO:

Excellent story, really enjoying the unique plot, good variety of characters and personalities.
You have given some great depth to your character development, giving them realistic reasons for their personalities.
Gotta love it, keep up the quality work...it shows!
Not the Ninja we need, but the ninja we deserve :D

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Hi MrKnobb.

So, just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the game. The models are smoking hot and the story is interesting. I'll be interested to see where it goes from here. I actually feel like the story has become more compelling in season 2 and now 3. I wasn't sure how much I liked the 'bang every girl that breathes' in season 1 and almost didn't continue with it after I completed it. But I'm glad I stuck with it. If I have a criticism of the later seasons, it's mainly that I would have thought there would be more tension between Jensen's love interests as the situation dragged on. But, regardless, I'm enjoying it immensely. Glad I can finally make my choice (Victoria) and not feel like I'm being a sleaze/cheater. Good luck with the ongoing development!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you and I just glad it's someone you enjoy to play/read....

So many ppl played Season1 and thought as you did, however its not the case... It's all in there why he did what he did. We all would've done the same had we been in Jensen's shoes...

And by tension between love interests not sure what you mean. Kinda jealousy between the women or something else?

Hi MrKnobb.

So, just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the game. The models are smoking hot and the story is interesting. I'll be interested to see where it goes from here. I actually feel like the story has become more compelling in season 2 and now 3. I wasn't sure how much I liked the 'bang every girl that breathes' in season 1 and almost didn't continue with it after I completed it. But I'm glad I stuck with it. If I have a criticism of the later seasons, it's mainly that I would have thought there would be more tension between Jensen's love interests as the situation dragged on. But, regardless, I'm enjoying it immensely. Glad I can finally make my choice (Victoria) and not feel like I'm being a sleaze/cheater. Good luck with the ongoing development!

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes