RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
but i would have prefered Nikki to be the daughter and amber someone you could persue. or even the ex-wife.
That's one reason there are so many games - variety and choice.

I mean, some would prefer to be able to have Jensen cuckold Michael Brewster by going for Jane because that's their kink. Some would like Jensen to be cuckolded himself because that's their kink. And there are plenty of NTR games out there for those people. But just as we respect their freedom to choose to enjoy NTR, THIS game chooses not to have any.

Some would have liked Jensen to be able to go for his sister, or his daughter, because that's their kink. Some would have liked Jensen to be able to pursue Stephan or Markus. Again, nothing wrong with different people having different tastes, and nothing wrong with people having choices. There's a wide choice of incest games, or games with gay MCs. This game chooses not to be one of them.

I'm always struck, when reading threads on F95, by how many people seem to want games to be what they are not, instead of playing one that is already what they want. It seems even crazier to me how many threads have players wanting a game to be more like X, where X is already a game they can play.

Difference is good. Diversity is a positive. If this game isn't for you, no problem. There is probably no shortage of other games and other devs who provide what you are looking for. Enjoy ... and LET others enjoy what they like too.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
but i would have prefered Nikki to be the daughter and amber someone you could persue. or even the ex-wife.
I would have loved to try that too. Sadly you can't always have what you want. In this game Ann and Amber are not an option. Luckily Nicki is a naughty girl, who likes to call MC "daddy" while getting fucked. And the other 2 dames are extremely hot too.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
That's one reason there are so many games - variety and choice.

I mean, some would prefer to be able to have Jensen cuckold Michael Brewster by going for Jane because that's their kink. Some would like Jensen to be cuckolded himself because that's their kink. And there are plenty of NTR games out there for those people. But just as we respect their freedom to choose to enjoy NTR, THIS game chooses not to have any.

Some would have liked Jensen to be able to go for his sister, or his daughter, because that's their kink. Some would have liked Jensen to be able to pursue Stephan or Markus. Again, nothing wrong with different people having different tastes, and nothing wrong with people having choices. There's a wide choice of incest games, or games with gay MCs. This game chooses not to be one of them.

I'm always struck, when reading threads on F95, by how many people seem to want games to be what they are not, instead of playing one that is already what they want. It seems even crazier to me how many threads have players wanting a game to be more like X, where X is already a game they can play.

Difference is good. Diversity is a positive. If this game isn't for you, no problem. There is probably no shortage of other games and other devs who provide what you are looking for. Enjoy ... and LET others enjoy what they like too.
welcome to the internet,,the place where people voice their opinions..lol
did you ever think that maybe people are just posting their opinion in the hopes that the dev might see it and like their idea or maybe if enough people want the same the dev(or modder) will go with it...?
either way,its people showing some form of interest in your work..

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You don’t joke like that anymore.:eek:
It's not a joke. It is simply a fact that sexuality is a complex thing of many shades and varieties. Not all men like women at all, never mind the same women. Expecting every story (or story writer) to conform to our own tastes is just ridiculous. We've done all we can to ensure we mislead nobody, and clearly note that this story is not featuring incest, or NTR, that there are only three real love interests, and that not every girl in the story can be Jensen's.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
did you ever think that maybe people are just posting their opinion
Did you? ;) We have opinions too.

As a general note for anyone out there who consistently finds themselves expressing opinions on how games would be so much better done their way, I genuinely and earnestly suggest they write their own. Not only is that the only way to ensure that the story pleases you, it also enriches the variety of games out there for everyone.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Do i need to download all 1,2 and 3 seasons to play from beginning?
Download Series 1 and see if you like it. Saves you the bandwidth and time of downloading more if you don't. Makes the downloads smaller and faster to get. If you are hooked by Series 1, then go to series 2. You need to play them in order for the story to make sense, and S3 can't be played if you didn't finish S2

Reactions: Cyberpunk2077

Franco111

Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys. I play EP2 and i have decide for Eve as my girlfriend. At the End of EP2 MC have a date with Nickola as girlfriend. What`s wrong?

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys. I play EP2 and i have decide for Eve as my girlfriend. At the End of EP2 MC have a date with Nickola as girlfriend. What`s wrong?
Sounds like you've loaded the wrong save, as all paths were extensively tested by our playtesters, as well as by ourselves. Was this on PC or another platform?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If we are just whining about what "could have been"... Aside from Vicky and Eve (botch choices are awesome to me)... I would have loved if Jensen could have kept drilling Mei... and possibly her little sister too (shut up !!)... Also banging Tania every single day !!!!!

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes