Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Eh... No women, children and animals have been killed in the making of this game... ever. So honestly not sure which game you are referring to.
Wasn't there a girl raped to death by a beefed up mutant guy or something? The shadowy organization was kidnapping them and one of them got raped to death, I'm pretty sure that was in your game. Did you retcon that when you remade it? Maybe I'm thinking of a different game....

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
of all the ways this could have gone, this was not what I thought of. it almost seems like the dev is tired of this idea and is simplifying this in order to get it finished quicker so they can move on to something new.

we started off with an MC who can seduce nearly any woman he is near and we are reduced to a single choice between 3 options. makes no sense otherwise to place such limitations on such an expansive concept. the world is your oyster....as long as you only then have oysters and never even look at other seafood, and don't even think about eyeing up the meat ;)

disappointing to see such a good idea being strangled.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Francine was raped yes in prison. It was not by a beefed up mutant, there are no mutants in RTP just genetically/dna enhanced humans but there are only 3 of them. Jensen, Eve and Adam. So it was just a simple guard. Adam destroyed him once he found out.

Francine we seen in Hospital and at Cynthia's party so she's fine and not dead. Actually Francine will be a main in my next game and Andrea.

Wasn't there a girl raped to death by a beefed up mutant guy or something? The shadowy organization was kidnapping them and one of them got raped to death, I'm pretty sure that was in your game. Did you retcon that when you remade it? Maybe I'm thinking of a different game....

Reactions: Repuci

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Disappointing to see that you have not been following the story ...

In all honesty. Start the game from scratch without any preconceived ideas and read what is going on. You will find everything is explained and makes sense. From the pheromones to genetic experiments, the decline of Jensens pheromones etc... I kind of understand people thinking there was a harem setup but there was / never will be one from the start. How many of us dated/fucked a few girls and ended up with a harem? Same here.

Luckily for everyone else that actually get's the story I am not like some devs who gets discourage but stay true to the vision myself/Rogue has for RTP...

of all the ways this could have gone, this was not what I thought of. it almost seems like the dev is tired of this idea and is simplifying this in order to get it finished quicker so they can move on to something new.

we started off with an MC who can seduce nearly any woman he is near and we are reduced to a single choice between 3 options. makes no sense otherwise to place such limitations on such an expansive concept. the world is your oyster....as long as you only then have oysters and never even look at other seafood, and don't even think about eyeing up the meat ;)

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

Its very easy making VNs and render scenes, most devs here have NASA level computers that pump scenes in under a minute. Oh shit sarcasm aside just found out how NASA can get self-funded, they just make VNs of various fetishes and just rake in the money.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Funny you should mention NASA.. i read today about them making space hotels available. I think Virgin( Branson) is doing same...
Now that would be awesome to be able to go to... Space hotel..

Its very easy making VNs and render scenes, most devs here have NASA level computers that pump scenes in under a minute. Oh shit sarcasm aside just found out how NASA can get self-funded, they just make VNs of various fetishes and just rake in the money.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I almost forgot one last complain (not really serious... but kind of)... I dont know if you guys/devs find it funny... but its not... get rid of Jensen's fucking ugly black wig !!! For fucks sake everytime I see that Justin Beiber trash a little piece of me dies !! I honestly prefer him to keep showing up in the old-man wig that Andi made for him (the chinese Sifu one)...

I know he has to hide his identity... but surely there are MUCH better "in the meantime" hairs you guys can use... Not to mention his current REAL hair isnt all that great and totes different from the awesome one he had at the start... keep that REAL hair and have him dye it red or blond or something... I doubt Adam would identify Jensen if he went from a Mr Suave hairstyle to "bitchboy dude-bro" hairstyle.... Obviously he's even safer pretending to be the Hulk version of Justin Bieber... but thats just nightmarish at this point... even his "handsome manly" features look like trash when he has the wig on...

ok rant over LOL

Franco111

Jul 23, 2017
Sounds like you've loaded the wrong save, as all paths were extensively tested by our playtesters, as well as by ourselves. Was this on PC or another platform?
It was on PC and the Save is from my EP1. I had that Date with Eve and than i have the end with Nickola.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Haha Rythan... I was attempting with that hairstyle to direct all the harem/incest players away from well, harem/incest/amber but alas it only irritated most people... Even Vicky...

I almost forgot one last complain (not really serious... but kind of)... I dont know if you guys/devs find it funny... but its not... get rid of Jensen's fucking ugly black wig !!! For fucks sake everytime I see that Justin Beiber trash a little piece of me dies !! I honestly prefer him to keep showing up in the old-man wig that Andi made for him (the chinese Sifu one)...

I know he has to hide his identity... but surely there are MUCH better "in the meantime" hairs you guys can use... Not to mention his current REAL hair isnt all that great and totes different from the awesome one he had at the start... keep that REAL hair and have him dye it red or blond or something... I doubt Adam would identify Jensen if he went from a Mr Suave hairstyle to "bitchboy dude-bro" hairstyle.... Obviously he's even safer pretending to be the Hulk version of Justin Bieber... but thats just nightmarish at this point... even his "handsome manly" features look like trash when he has the wig on...

ok rant over LOL

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The start of Season 2 we asked everyone to choose the girl they are interested in. This will now only really count towards the end of RTP. Season 3, Episode 1 you basically finally pick the girl you want and play her path... So where are you in the game?

It was on PC and the Save is from my EP1. I had that Date with Eve and than i have the end with Nickola.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Disappointing to see that you have not been following the story ...

In all honesty. Start the game from scratch without any preconceived ideas and read what is going on. You will find everything is explained and makes sense. From the pheromones to genetic experiments, the decline of Jensens pheromones etc... I kind of understand people thinking there was a harem setup but there was / never will be one from the start. How many of us dated/fucked a few girls and ended up with a harem? Same here.

Luckily for everyone else that actually get's the story I am not like some devs who gets discourage but stay true to the vision myself/Rogue has for RTP...

I have started from beginning. I have in no way disputed that all is explained. if you see something different in my opinion then that's on you. 'getting it' and being disappointed in how the concept has developed is not exactly the same thing is it? especially considering the premise. after all, did the MC not attract multiple women right from the start?

I stopped downloading this some time ago when it was nearing end of season 1. the idea looked very much like a harem game back then and that was how it grabbed my initial interest. the fact that you have developed it into something else, over the course of the next season and a bit, is the reason for my disappointment. and im not really sure how anyone can equate a harem VN/game with real life. don't know why you wrote that as its just bewildering, moreso from a fantasy writer/creator.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019

I don't quite understand why you decided to quote my post. I don't really see what your sarcasm even has to do with my posted opinion. can you clarify the link? or are you just trolling?

my post is all about being disappointed that the games premise did not develop the way I had hoped. your post seems to be as if I had made some comment about amount of content, or complained about short updates.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
im kinda dissapointed that the game doesnt have a harem route. i mean from the begining it was screaming HAREM all over, and then a cut, where u have to chose which one's story line ull go onto. well, maybe reconsider doing a harem route at a later date? or at the end of the chapter or the game. cos lets be honest, ur game was set up as so.
No. From Episode one of Series 1 Jensen has consistently talked about looking for a girl. The one. That's what the story was quietly and firmly declaring all along. Any 'screaming' otherwise came from yourself. There's actually a 'Harem' tag to help you find the games you want. Enjoy.

Honestly, I don't feel like calling it a game. It just a novel, not a game.
A 'novel' is a book. A kinetic novel is like the electronic form of a graphic novel. A Visual Novel (VN) is the next stage up where you get to make some choices, possibly with some added gameplay. This is a VN, and is tagged accordingly, with even the OP stating it is mostly linear, points-based gameplay.

Languages are not created and developed just so people can make more interesting noises, but to convey precise meanings, thoughts, emotions, and concepts. However, if you want to create your own forums, with it's own classifications, and your own language or meanings for shared words, you go right ahead. Good luck.

I kinda don't even feel like playing season three after apparently Andi, Amber and perhaps even Amber's mom are all off the table. I don't really care about the incest aspect so much, they were just hot and dangled in front of the player. Oh welp.
Then don't?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We'll try really hard to keep going without your subscription... But seriously, even if you were paying us, if you are not enjoying it, don't play it. No need to announce it or ask for our permission.

The plot outline was all in place before I even came to this project, and there were clues right from the beginning that Jensen really isn't the kind of guy who wants to accidentally be giving every girl he meets a dose of date-rape drugs. We tried to make this very clear within the storyline.

In specific regard to your disappointment, and irresistible urge to announce it (and this goes for anwar too):
As a general note for anyone out there who consistently finds themselves expressing opinions on how games would be so much better done their way, I genuinely and earnestly suggest they write their own. Not only is that the only way to ensure that the story pleases you, it also enriches the variety of games out there for everyone.
If the date you had with Eve was at a coffee shop, you are NOT on her path and did not choose her in Series 3 Ep1. You'll need to go back to Ep 1 and when playing the scene with Nicky, choose to see her as your daughter instead of as your lover. You cannot choose Eve if you already chose Nicky, which if you got the scene with Nicky is where you went wrong.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I know about 'honey select' but what is this one call(3d animation software?)?
I see the same guy steve(drawing d!ck on his poster) from Being a DIK...
The same garage's inside from the Aunt in Milfy City...
The same clothes store from the Tyrant(i swear this clothes store is everywhere hehe)...

Seems to me like this animation thingy come with a library/assets and many game just use it. What is it call?

P.S. love this game just about at the end of season 1(episode 6- Exit)
And i kinda like the 4th wall breaking Jensen(eye blink cynthia/frankie) and Nicky(cinema) are doing ;)

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I know about 'honey select' but what is this one call(3d animation software?)?
I see the same guy steve(drawing d!ck on his poster) from Being a DIK...
The same garage's inside from the Aunt in Milfy City...
The same clothes store from the Tyrant(i swear this clothes store is everywhere hehe)...

Seems to me like this animation thingy come with a libray/assets and many game just use it. What is it call?

P.S. love this game just about at the end of season 1(episode 6- Exit)
And i kinda like the 4th wall breaking Jensen(eye blink cynthia/frankie) and Nicky(cinema) are doing ;)
DAZ3D is the name of the rendering software. You pay for additional assets (places, objects, people) mostly, although there are some free ones.

Reactions: Potoum

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
So many games on this site have so many crossovers... Like this one referencing Acting Lessons... It's kinda interesting to see how many different games have tie-ins with others here.

Reactions: Potoum

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
No. From Episode one of Series 1 Jensen has consistently talked about looking for a girl. The one. That's what the story was quietly and firmly declaring all along. Any 'screaming' otherwise came from yourself. There's actually a 'Harem' tag to help you find the games you want. Enjoy.
didnt say i don't enjoy the game, and i certently will continue playing it, but if u say that Jensen is looking for "the one" u might aswell put a "cheatting" tag on ur game >.> cos u get to fuck almost every girl in the process

• Haha
Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I don't quite understand why you decided to quote my post. I don't really see what your sarcasm even has to do with my posted opinion. can you clarify the link? or are you just trolling?

my post is all about being disappointed that the games premise did not develop the way I had hoped. your post seems to be as if I had made some comment about amount of content, or complained about short updates.
While I can't speak for other posters, what I took from what he said was a very valid observation, and actually addresses your lack of understanding of how it applies. If you had ever tried to dev a game, or thought logically about the process from that perspective, instead of only the perspective of a consumer, you'd have understood it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes