Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I think every game should have a harem option especially games that start out with every girl in the game throwing themselves at the MC due to his giant dick powers (or whatever the explanation was, honestly I stopped playing this when the bad guys killed a girl but then we were supposed to be okay with it because they didn't mean to or something, it's been a while), that's just my opinion. You do you.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This was a good update, imo atleast. That Eve content though, god, she's hawt and she's my favorite. I still have the Vicky route to playthrough since starting S3 and the Nicky stuff I'm skipping indefinitely now that i have the option to.

Speaking of Nicky, If I'm reading the comments here right, it seems you can fool around with Mei still but only on Her(nicky) route? How does that work when she's with Yakuza dude. Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of putting them two together in the first place? and why is Mei the exception to this "you can only be with one" rule for Nicky, if I'm correct in this. It's kinda unfair that you can fool around on one route but the other 2 you can't(i haven't played Vicky yet but Eve is for sure a solo thing and I'm happy about it.).

I'm bummed that she's locked(not sure) behind Nicki content only as she's hot and i wouldn't have minded if she even had her own solo route but I'll live without it.

Also before anyone says it, yes i don't have the context behind it so i could just be jumping to conclusion and you're probably not fooling around with Mei at all. I haven't and probably won't be playing Nicky's route, so i could be reading into these comments here wrong.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This was a good update, imo atleast. That Eve content though, god, she's hawt and she's my favorite. I still have the Vicky route to playthrough since starting S3 and the Nicky stuff I'm skipping indefinitely now that i have the option to.

Speaking of Nicky, If I'm reading the comments here right, it seems you can fool around with Mei still but only on Her(nicky) route? How does that work when she's with Yakuza dude. Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of putting them two together in the first place? and why is Mei the exception to this "you can only be with one" rule for Nicky, if I'm correct in this. It's kinda unfair that you can fool around on one route but the other 2 you can't(i haven't played Vicky yet but Eve is for sure a solo thing and I'm happy about it.).

I'm bummed that she's locked(not sure) behind Nicki content only as she's hot and i wouldn't have minded if she even had her own solo route but I'll live without it.

Also before anyone says it, yes i don't have the context behind it so i could just be jumping to conclusion and you're probably not fooling around with Mei at all. I haven't and probably won't be playing Nicky's route, so i could be reading into these comments here wrong.
If your anything like me, which by the start of your post, you are... Then it's obvious we wouldn't care at all about the Nicky route, therefore to add more appeal to her, Mei is thrown in like glitter over a plain box to make it look shinier.

Honestly at least for me, even Mei won't bring me in to see the Nicky route, hell she could be the daughter or sister in an incest game, and I'd treat her like "real" family, and not a LI, that's how unatracted to her I am... She just screams little sister, or daughter to me.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Eh... No women, children and animals have been killed in the making of this game... ever. So honestly not sure which game you are referring to.

I think every game should have a harem option especially games that start out with every girl in the game throwing themselves at the MC due to his giant dick powers (or whatever the explanation was, honestly I stopped playing this when the bad guys killed a girl but then we were supposed to be okay with it because they didn't mean to or something, it's been a while), that's just my opinion. You do you.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not really, but i see where you coming from. The main story part for Ep2 was shorter than normal yes. Adding the girl you like content brings it back to normal playing time.. albeit a little shorter. Ep3 I hope to make same length as always.

the updates are getting shorter and shorter ... it is a bit disappointing actually

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Whilst I am here Eve and Vicky will be getting their chance to fuck Jensen in next two episodes and then after that its ongoing. Of course if you on those paths... Unfortunately there is a natural timing to the progression as this is not Milfy City game. I hope is once you get to have sex with the girl of your choice you'll enjoy it so much more when it happens. I know this is frustrating to many.

I see a lot of folks want Amber/Tania/Mei and even Jessie/Andi to fuck or as Li's.

I did what could within the story. Gave Jensen that satisfaction. He fucked Mei, he fucked Tania and yes even Amber his daughter in a dream...

I'll be straight with you all, I cannot do a Milfy City game, it's not who I am. My games will always have some reality to them. The next game similar but I am going to push boundaries with it. But that is still way off. I know Rogue feels the same.

For now play all three choices or just one and if neither choice interest you then it's up to you to carry on playing or not. IF the story doesn't then hold your interest, you know what to do...

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
the updates are getting shorter and shorter ... it is a bit disappointing actually
Actually they are getting longer, in terms of actual content and renders per episode, but now that there are multiple paths (something people have been begging for from the beginning and was always planned at this stage of the plot) that content is not ALL available on a single playthrough. The scenes you get depend on the choices you made (but all the other scenes for other choices are also in each episode).

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I'll be straight with you all, I cannot do a Milfy City game, it's not who I am. My games will always have some reality to them. The next game similar but I am going to push boundaries with it. But that is still way off. I know Rogue feels the same.
Yes, I do also feel that you can't do Milfy City... :D

Haha but seriously, for this story, given the amount of sci-fi to the serums, the huge plot, the presence of ninjas, etc. to make all of that work right you need to have something to use as a reference point to make it all feel somewhat believable and involving. In this story, that point of reality is the characters. They think and behave in a predominantly realistic and believable way, and so their belief in the events helps it feel more believable, and so helps with the 'suspension of disbelief'.

Harem games take a different approach to attain the specific 'suspension of disbelief' you need to stop them feeling like you're just witnessing some boys fantasy. Most of them go for slice of life style, keeping the main plot to very familiar, ordinary everyday settings, home, school, bars and nightclubs, the struggles of ordinary day to day living. Otherwise they will always feel like high-fantasy, and struggle to make you truly empathise with the characters or their situations.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Remember that Christian dude that Jensen hit a few times.. maybe have similar for Dustbin Bleeper

There are already plenty of Harem games here, just do what you planned and wanted to do. Maybe even add a Dustbin Bleeper route where you give him amnesia and relocate him to a monastery and let Jensen assume his identity :LOL:.

Reactions: MLBnoob

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
I played like 10 mins and all I see was pictures. Do I have some choises do make or the whole game is only watching and clicking ?

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I played like 10 mins and all I see was pictures. Do I have some choises do make or the whole game is only watching and clicking ?
We have special technology in the game designed to prevent control of super-soldiers from falling into the hands of anyone who is incapable of working out how to read or search a forum thread, or just read the OP.

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
im kinda dissapointed that the game doesnt have a harem route. i mean from the begining it was screaming HAREM all over, and then a cut, where u have to chose which one's story line ull go onto. well, maybe reconsider doing a harem route at a later date? or at the end of the chapter or the game. cos lets be honest, ur game was set up as so.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Honestly, I don't feel like calling it a game. It just a novel, not a game. Seriously it doesn't have much choices to make except the one to select the girlfriend. If my memory serves me right, I think only season one have given players some choices. It is a bit disappoint actually. It is also a shame that we don't have a harem route.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes