P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Always enjoyed RTP MrKnobb - but one thing I can't work out that is which setting do you need to skip just until text that you haven't seen like other games, if there is one. With separate saves for each of the 3 girls and limited choices in game (0 on this update for example) I played through one path, hit skip on the next one and it raced through all additional scenes for the new girl.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If I understand you correctly then teh answer would be, skipping only stops when there is a choice by teh player to be made.. eg. Cum inside or cum outside, or BJ or handjob etc...

so if there is no "stop" option as in a choice "button" to be made then it will jsut keep skipping..

Always enjoyed RTP MrKnobb - but one thing I can't work out that is which setting do you need to skip just until text that you haven't seen like other games, if there is one. With separate saves for each of the 3 girls and limited choices in game (0 on this update for example) I played through one path, hit skip on the next one and it raced through all additional scenes for the new girl.

• Sad
Reactions: P4cc3r5

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
If I understand you correctly then teh answer would be, skipping only stops when there is a choice by teh player to be made..
No he means skip seen text. For example if you start the latest episode from let's say a Vicky save and play it through. Then load the Eve save and hold skip. It should only skip until you reach some text that is different. In this case you would skip until you reach the exersize with Eve. That is obviously different if you're on the Eve path. But it doesn't stop skipping.

After that scene there is identical text again until you reach the point where the photographer asks Jensen's daughter if she has a chance with Eve. The answer is different on Eve path, so the skip should stop there again. But again it doesn't stop. For some reason the game seems to think you have already seen the text before. Usually Renpy games don't do that.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
MrKnobb, I really like the main characters in your game, and it's good that you've stuck to your guns with not making it a harem story. Just have 3 sets of saves, no big deal. All the three girls are distinct in their own way, and I think it adds to the story to have the love interests separate. The external story with the mob bosses, and military experiments, the yakusa, etc, I think is getting a little disconnected from the main story, so I hope you start to tie it together in a future update. The scenes with the main characters, just getting to know each other and talking, are the best part of this game in my opinion.

But, Amber, damn. Why did you have to make her so cute and so hot?! Your killing me. It's painful that the hottest character in the game, with a great personality in her own right, is not available as a romantic interest. She's even hotter in season 3, which I didn't think was possible. Are you sure you are not playing a trick on all of us, just to surprise us with an unexpected twist in a new update where she falls for the MC? I can always hope, no matter how futile.

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
No he means skip seen text. For example if you start the latest episode from let's say a Vicky save and play it through. Then load the Eve save and hold skip. It should only skip until you reach some text that is different. In this case you would skip until you reach the exersize with Eve. That is obviously different if you're on the Eve path. But it doesn't stop skipping.

After that scene there is identical text again until you reach the point where the photographer asks Jensen's daughter if she has a chance with Eve. The answer is different on Eve path, so the skip should stop there again. But again it doesn't stop. For some reason the game seems to think you have already seen the text before. Usually Renpy games don't do that.
Exactly what I meant - thanks! :D In other RenPY (and Unity I think) game when you have multiple paths you want to be able to skip forward past previously seen text/scenes. Normally it would then stop where something is different - so you can read/view the new content. When there are multiple choice & in-game menu options at least you can rollback a few pages. In this update and throughout the game) there are a limited number of these so it's not an option.

Please consider implementing this skip-stop option in future updates. Currently you can only hit skip, stop manually and start again - or just exercise your index finger on the mouse button.

Jun 1, 2017

For me work corectly, the skip stop when reach the unseen text, probably is something wrong with your save or with your setting.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is so great ... scrolling and save scumming is killing the persitents and should anyone be gaming multiple games at once ... it is a strain. usually restarting the game for each route should be a charm. It works to make fresh pathways in memory.

All the three girls are distinct in their own way, and I think it adds to the story to have the love interests separate.
Why did you have to make her so cute and so hot
These babes are so much of the soul and heart of the creator .. be the protector, be the rock throbbing in the fragility of your wonder babes,
making them vibrate to the tune of wonderful love and spectacular scenes of cuddle fantasy :)!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
But, MEI, damn. Why did you have to make her so cute and so hot?! Your killing me. It's painful that the hottest character in the game, with a great personality in her own right, is not available as a romantic interest. She's even hotter in season 3, which I didn't think was possible. Are you sure you are not playing a trick on all of us, just to surprise us with an unexpected twist in a new update where she falls for the MC? I can always hope, no matter how futile.
I have no idea how you misspelled Mei but I was kind enough to fix it for you. You're welcome. :KEK:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Ill have a look into the skipping issue...
Thanks guv! :D Couldn't see a setting and have been using the saves every since Season 1 - apart from when Eve became an option. Used to have Vicky, Nicky and Vicky/Nicky before that.

EDIT: Damn it - just spotted I had "Unseen Test" checked under "Skip" options which is probably the reason. Apologies for any inconvenience caused if this is the case - doofus in operation. o_O

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Am I an asshole for hoping Hittoro was going to die this update freeing Mei for Jensen ? LOL

Anyway, loved the update as always, following a strictly Vicky path, maybe one day I will go back and play an Eve one to see the content I missed...In the meantime I'll let this guy explained how I felt when Adam's garbage ass and his team murdered Hittoro's ninja squad...
screenshot0001.png

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes pls make sure about the unseen option

1584863818888.png

Thanks guv! :D Couldn't see a setting and have been using the saves every since Season 1 - apart from when Eve became an option. Used to have Vicky, Nicky and Vicky/Nicky before that.

EDIT: Damn it - just spotted I had "Unseen Test" checked under "Skip" options which is probably the reason. Apologies for any inconvenience caused if this is the case - doofus in operation. o_O

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Am I an asshole for hoping Hittoro was going to die this update freeing Mei for Jensen ? LOL

Anyway, loved the update as always, following a strictly Vicky path, maybe one day I will go back and play an Eve one to see the content I missed...In the meantime I'll let this guy explained how I felt when Adam's garbage ass and his team murdered Hittoro's ninja squad...
View attachment 594112
Maybe if we beg and cry hard enough he'll give us a Mei spinoff. Maybe try and bribe MrKnobb :WeSmart:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I guess for those of that chose Vicky, her route is more the romantic type build. Since lets face it the MC is still getting Blue balled by her. I am still not a fan of season 2 and part of season three (Vicky) route but over all it is getting better. It is just my opinion, and i get the no sex with Vicky. She is after all more mature and worries about the others more but the fact she has already been with Jensen, she was picked and is watching the others move on and do their own things, should at least push her into letting go and actually being with the MC not hiding behind the fact she was chosen. Again just my opinion.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes