MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I guess for those of that chose Vicky, her route is more the romantic type build. Since lets face it the MC is still getting Blue balled by her. I am still not a fan of season 2 and part of season three (Vicky) route but over all it is getting better. It is just my opinion, and i get the no sex with Vicky. She is after all more mature and worries about the others more but the fact she has already been with Jensen, she was picked and is watching the others move on and do their own things, should at least push her into letting go and actually being with the MC not hiding behind the fact she was chosen. Again just my opinion.
Well Vicky is the most broken of the three love interests, so intimacy is expected to take time.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Mmmm... thanks for that you just gave me an idea... OH wow.. brilliant.

Yes Adam kills Hitoro and he then takes Mei as his bitch.
Knowing Adam he doesn't really care for anyone so I think he'll share her around.

No seriously thx for the idea i love it. ;) Just gotta work it into the story ...:unsure:

i realy want Adam kill Hitoro too bdw.
Mei not MC's LI that broke my heart :( and see her with Hitoro kissing and doing stuff broke my poor heart more :(
MrKnobb Since you don't give us a chance with Mei at the least don't show her doing stuff with another men :( my old heart can't take it.. :(

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

Knowing Adam he doesn't really care for anyone so I think he'll share her around.

No seriously thx for the idea i love it. ;) Just gotta work it into the story ...:unsure:
Nuuuuuu! I actually like Hitori, and how he obviously struggles with his affection for Mei and her more impulsive, free-spirited behaviour. He'd make a great character for a (though probably smaller) spin-off game/story/kinetic novel.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You see.. or i see you have vision...

Once RTP ends, it doesnt mean it has to end. There are so many side stories.
Mei is being trained to fight by a Yakuza hitman.. Imagine the adventures they can have...

But i still like SecretDesire's idea of Adam getting to Mei...

Nuuuuuu! I actually like Hitori, and how he obviously struggles with his affection for Mei and her more impulsive, free-spirited behaviour. He'd make a great character for a (though probably smaller) spin-off game/story/kinetic novel.

Reactions: Dripping

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
You see.. or i see you have vision...

Once RTP ends, it doesnt mean it has to end. There are so many side stories.
Mei is being trained to fight by a Yakuza hitman.. Imagine the adventures they can have...

But i still like SecretDesire's idea of Adam getting to Mei...
:D are you real right now ? i hope all this a joke :D i just only said i hoped i don't say it needed or you need to make it :D and just trying to say see Mei with Hitori or another men just make me sad just trying to deliver it with a joking way but i see you take my words so seriously i am sorry for writing my thought.

Reactions: Rythan25

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
HAHAHA....

See how easy I can make shit worst :p LOL i totally get what you saying Mei is your Li and yes i started off wanting to make her a Li but changed my mind for various reasons. So let's high five Hitoro.. i mean as men go he's definitely not a bad choice.

:D are you real right now ? i hope all this a joke :D i just only said i hoped i don't say it needed or you need to make it :D and just trying to say see Mei with Hitori or another men just make me sad just trying to deliver it with a joking way but i see you take my words so seriously i am sorry for writing my thought.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
HAHAHA....

See how easy I can make shit worst :p LOL i totally get what you saying Mei is your Li and yes i started off wanting to make her a Li but changed my mind for various reasons. So let's high five Hitoro.. i mean as men go he's definitely not a bad choice.
Yea first scene with Mei (sex scene) and after she with her sister i taught she is one of the LI's but after that connection lost and she gone :( Hitoro or another doesn't matter to me i just don't want to see her with another men :( but yea Hitoro better then Adam :D (still don't like him he stole one thing from me. :D)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

I dont think he meant that, just that you stick to your guns of what you had STATED before in this topic... maybe it was on Patreon not sure... Most of us dont mind or have gotten over the fact that Hittoro is with Mei... and I dont mind the scenes where they are shown being lovey-dovey... that said, NO ONE that had a crush on Mei wants to see a sex scene between Mei and Hittoro's scars... err Hitorro himself...

I was fine with her comforting him after his mission this update, sitting on his lap, making out, etc... thats the limiti of what I can enjoy for those two however... no nudity between them (which so far you have done) is amazing !! so thumbs up to you, and here's to hoping we dont see that... (y)

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I dont think he meant that, just that you stick to your guns of what you had STATED before in this topic... maybe it was on Patreon not sure... Most of us dont mind or have gotten over the fact that Hittoro is with Mei... and I dont mind the scenes where they are shown being lovey-dovey... that said, NO ONE that had a crush on Mei wants to see a sex scene between Mei and Hittoro's scars... err Hitorro himself...

I was fine with her comforting him after his mission this update, sitting on his lap, making out, etc... thats the limiti of what I can enjoy for those two however... no nudity between them (which so far you have done) is amazing !! so thumbs up to you, and here's to hoping we dont see that... (y)
thank you for understanding exactly what i mean.
i can endure kissing scenes or skip it shortly :( but if it is comes to sex or nudity i rather not see that... it's gonna broke my poor heart

Reactions: Rythan25

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
at first it is lovely interesting intriguing but as time goes on all.....it stray so far from how it first look like...it somehow became multiple protagonist, how that is something not related to the continuation of mc finding out his past keep popping out here and there.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Good game, well, it was after I went in and edited the script to correct the MC and Amber referring to french fries as "chips"
;)

Reactions: LWtbo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good game, well, it was after I went in and edited the script to correct the MC and Amber referring to french fries as "chips"
;)
Why would you change something that's right?

We don't have "fish and french fries" we have "fish and chips".

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Why would you change something that's right?

We don't have "fish and french fries" we have "fish and chips".
Oh of course. On THAT side of the pond sure. But, and its been awhile if/since it was stated, isnt the MC ex US Army? NOBODY in/from the US refers to them as "chips" 'cept ex-pats and argumentative twits lol

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Nearly done with season 2, props for making a pretty interesting game with a decent story that is not super frontloaded with sex like a lot of other games. Pretty much all the girls look good except for Mei and at times I feel like Nicky looks a bit... odd in the face from certain angles. Also the whole ninja thing made me cringe and laugh a bit, sorry ninjas are just silly to me and I pretty much have to force myself through all the japanese stuff. However wow! I feel for and love Vicky and my only complaint there is I wish you got to explore the romance more with her, not really sex but intimate moments and stuff. You are also nearly succeeding in having me abandon Vicky for Eve. She is really one of the best girls I have seen, not only in looks but she got a nice personality too that is very endearing. Good job dev despite all the silly japanese stuff.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Nearly done with season 2, props for making a pretty interesting game with a decent story that is not super frontloaded with sex like a lot of other games. Pretty much all the girls look good except for Mei and at times I feel like Nicky looks a bit... odd in the face from certain angles. Also the whole ninja thing made me cringe and laugh a bit, sorry ninjas are just silly to me and I pretty much have to force myself through all the japanese stuff. However wow! I feel for and love Vicky and my only complaint there is I wish you got to explore the romance more with her, not really sex but intimate moments and stuff. You are also nearly succeeding in having me abandon Vicky for Eve. She is really one of the best girls I have seen, not only in looks but she got a nice personality too that is very endearing. Good job dev despite all the silly japanese stuff.
i agree with you Vicky and Eve part but you insulted Mei in my presence ... Kinda rude bruh :D

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
i agree with you Vicky and Eve part but you insulted Mei in my presence ... Kinda rude bruh :D
Hehe she just doesn't look like she is quite the same artstyle as the rest which makes her look off to me. Also doesn't help that she is part of the whole japanese plotline which is just meh to me.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes