Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep nothing worth mentioning in my opinion. It may come as a nasty shock to you but people are entitles to having different opinions based on different tastes . If you found something worthwhile in this update - lucky you, enjoy it. But don´t expect everyone to concur with you.
The only one not to get a sex scene is Vicky.

If you are only here for the sex scenes you were going to be disappointed anyway, it's not what the game is based on.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
From the synopsis it looks like another over-the-top plot. I mean this guy is supposed to be a badass, "a former Captain in Team 5 Infiltration Unit, Army Rangers" and a door gunner for Space Force on the Space Shuttle right?? I bet he also has the Sniper specialty with a rail gun laser!! :unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Maybe I'll try it but I have my doubts...

***EDIT***

In spite of my first impressions I gave this a go and was pleasantly surprised. It's a good story and a fun romp so far. I recommend this one.

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
is here incest with daughter?
Nop and if guide us by the tags, daughter funtime not gonna happen anytime in the future,is ok,we've lots of goddess to taste,one of them even look like the lost sister of Katarina from League of legends

From the synopsis it looks like another over-the-top plot. I mean this guy is supposed to be a badass, "a former Captain in Team 5 Infiltration Unit, Army Rangers" and a door gunner for Space Force on the Space Shuttle right?? I bet he also has the Sniper specialty with a rail gun laser!! :unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Maybe I'll try it but I have my doubts...
Give it a test run ,i was also wary of the special ops thing but so far it was done well enough to keep me going until i reached season 03

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Very beautiful scenes with Eve, loved that. Loved Nicky's path until the scene with Mei. Nice to see Jensen spending time telling everybody (and ending it with Vicky and Eve) about the relationship with Nicky, whilst Nicky is giving somebody else a 'lover's kiss', because surely Jensen likes it. If that's the way it's going on Nicky's path, i guess that's a dead end for me. Loved pretty much everything else, though.

Reactions: Vasy

superpump

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/s3ep1.rpy", line 58, in <module>
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "s3ep1.rpyc", line 58, in script
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1480, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3515, in interact_core
rv = renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(ev, x, y)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
return get_tooltip(self.action)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
rv = get_tooltip(i)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
return func()
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Darwin-19.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
RetrievingThePastSeasonThree vs3.3.0
Sat Mar 21 08:03:43 2020

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Bah! Why'd you change her?? Noooo!

Cool game. Nice renders and interesting story. Although I really do prefer pre-concert Nickola's look. She was a natural beauty. Now she looks like every other floozy in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrijgeest

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
do i have to download s1/2 to play from start, or can i just download s3 ? :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Retrieving The Past [S03E03] [MrKnobb] - Original Size: 573MB

Download PC (183MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not everyone likes 3 some with Nicky/Mei etc... Don't worry we will not force anything, things will be choice based.

Very beautiful scenes with Eve, loved that. Loved Nicky's path until the scene with Mei. Nice to see Jensen spending time telling everybody (and ending it with Vicky and Eve) about the relationship with Nicky, whilst Nicky is giving somebody else a 'lover's kiss', because surely Jensen likes it. If that's the way it's going on Nicky's path, i guess that's a dead end for me. Loved pretty much everything else, though.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Did you start Season 3 with an old save form Season 2 ending? If you dont have one then ask here for one or start Season 3 new.

Anyone know how to fix this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "s3ep1.rpyc", line 58, in script
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1480, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3515, in interact_core
rv = renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(ev, x, y)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
return get_tooltip(self.action)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
rv = get_tooltip(i)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.4-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
return func()

Darwin-19.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
RetrievingThePastSeasonThree vs3.3.0
Sat Mar 21 08:03:43 2020

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Not everyone likes 3 some with Nicky/Mei etc... Don't worry we will not force anything, things will be choice based.
Nice to hear, but it would have been lovely to be given a choice before that. Saying 'It's not cheating', before doing it, won't make it any less cheating. That's the equivalent of the `No homo` stuff :LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Worship your babes! Be with them! Help spread awareness, help others, invest your empty lives into the bundle of joy of building your life together and see and believe in your forever stronger bond of love and passion. Babes be proud and happy :)

Pretty empty lives

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes