Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hehe.. never doubt your first thought... ;)

If you look at the massage and sauna scenes in previous episode where she and Vicky made a day of it you'll see she is very curvy..

My first thought was Jane Brewster, but then again she did look a bit less curvy and more toned.

Maybe the silver haired milf? what was her name, Frankie?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
My first thought was Jane Brewster, but then again she did look a bit less curvy and more toned.

Maybe the silver haired milf? what was her name, Frankie?
Yea, most probably Jane Brewster. According to body type and skin tone, it's either her or Ann Poliski. (or new not yet introduced woman).

Reactions: driverman

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Cheers everybody, first I would like to say thank you to the Dev for great piece of art. Story great, graphics really nice.
I was not able to find it on Steam. Did I miss it? I would not mind supporting this way by buying S1 and S2. Money would be well spent.
This game is the only VN that has my full attention aside of BaDIK from DPC. Of course there are other good ones but story and plot is most important for me. Sex scenes are just a cherry on the cake especially if well made what is the case :LOL:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you so much it means A LOT to us. It's not on steam yet as I will only advertise it on there once the whole series is completed. It is however also on Itch/Gamejolt/subscribestar and patreon of course.

While I'm in dev mode, do you play with sound on? I put a lot time into adding ambient sound in game as I feel music is not real life but rather ambient sound is. Is this a factor for you and anyone else reading this now?

Cheers everybody, first I would like to say thank you to the Dev for great piece of art. Story great, graphics really nice.
I was not able to find it on Steam. Did I miss it? I would not mind supporting this way by buying S1 and S2. Money would be well spent.
This game is the only VN that has my full attention aside of BaDIK from DPC. Of course there are other good ones but story and plot is most important for me. Sex scenes are just a cherry on the cake especially if well made what is the case :LOL:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Thank you so much it means A LOT to us. It's not on steam yet as I will only advertise it on there once the whole series is completed. It is however also on Itch/Gamejolt/subscribestar and patreon of course.

While I'm in dev mode, do you play with sound on? I put a lot time into adding ambient sound in game as I feel music is not real life but rather ambient sound is. Is this a factor for you and anyone else reading this now?
I do play with sound and ambient sounds add value to experience. In regards to music, although I agree it is not real life it does help to build atmosphere. It is not a must but if chosen wisely it does add to experience. Dr. PinkCake did it really well in BaDIK. Sound track is really perfectly tailored. I am not trying to advertise it but just trying to give something to review since both RTP and BaDIK are my favourite VNs. Said that I think that a little bit of punk rock and acoustic guitar during certain scenes would take RTP to the next level. But that is just a suggestion of spoiled fan:ROFLMAO:
In regards to Steam, why not to advertise by seasons?;) 1 and 2 as a bundle or separately. I really think that would fly.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If you knew my history with DocPink then you will know why I do not really do music throughout.
I totally agree with you on using it in right places which i have done. To create an atmosphere. Personally I do not like music throughout a game. Thank you for you suggestion though. It's appreciated.

I do play with sound and ambient sounds add value to experience. In regards to music, although I agree it is not real life it does help to build atmosphere. It is not a must but if chosen wisely it does add to experience. Dr. PinkCake did it really well in BaDIK. Sound track is really perfectly tailored. I am not trying to advertise it but just trying to give something to review since both RTP and BaDIK are my favourite VNs. Said that I think that a little bit of punk rock and acoustic guitar during certain scenes would take RTP to the next level. But that is just a suggestion of spoiled fan:ROFLMAO:
In regards to Steam, why not to advertise by seasons?;) 1 and 2 as a bundle or separately. I really think that would fly.

Reactions: pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Anytime MrKnobb, your efforts are much appreciated. In fans best interest keep up great job!
I am sorry if I touched some unpleasant memories involving DPC. Hopefully it got sorted out.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
No nothing 'sore' about me and DPC no worries. Just did not like the music all the time in AL back then. Just my preference.

Anytime MrKnobb, your efforts are much appreciated. In fans best interest keep up great job!
I am sorry if I touched some unpleasant memories involving DPC. Hopefully it got sorted out.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
No nothing 'sore' about me and DPC no worries. Just did not like the music all the time in AL back then. Just my preference.
I have to agree. Amount of soundtracks will be always limited thus after some time it can get annoying especially that it is difficult to meet all fans' tastes :ROFLMAO:
Also, I have to say that both of you set the bar damn high for the others.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Got-dan! One of the best fictional stories I've ever had the pleasure of indulging in. Especially seeing cameos from some characters from other titles. Very nice!

I just have one question though... Well, more like a thought processing theory of how it would work between Jensen and Eve. If they had a kid, would their genetically enhanced gene be passed down? Essentially creating a "gen 4" enhanced human? ... Wouldn't that be something. That could be a pretty legit story in itself!

Anyways. Glad I found this one. I'm totally enjoying the crap out of it!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Interesting thought pattern and if you think about it then yes theoretically yes. I mean Vicky got some of that way back... SO...
RTP have so many side stories waiting to happen really.

Thx for kind words.... appreciated.

Got-dan! One of the best fictional stories I've ever had the pleasure of indulging in. Especially seeing cameos from some characters from other titles. Very nice!

I just have one question though... Well, more like a thought processing theory of how it would work between Jensen and Eve. If they had a kid, would their genetically enhanced gene be passed down? Essentially creating a "gen 4" enhanced human? ... Wouldn't that be something. That could be a pretty legit story in itself!

Anyways. Glad I found this one. I'm totally enjoying the crap out of it!

Feb 29, 2020
I saw this game being recommended from one of the peeps on the BaDik thread.
Do you need to download all 3 seasons individually or does season 3 include seasons 1&2?

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes