SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ok, loving the game so far. Currently playing through & am on season 2 & I'll most likely enjoy the game regardless but I have to know, WITHOUT SPOILERS is there a harem path/ending?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Ok, loving the game so far. Currently playing through & am on season 2 & I'll most likely enjoy the game regardless but I have to know, WITHOUT SPOILERS is there a harem path/ending?
No, and from most posts by the developer, as well as what happens in Season 3, it can be assumed there probably won't be one either. If there was such a thing as a no-harem tag, then this game would have it.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Unfortunately no... but her story is not done yet... so keep playing the different girl paths...
i play 3 path with multiple saves but i don't wanna see her having sex or something with another character but i feel like if you in Niky path there is a 3-some with Mei Niky and MC because she is looking and touching Niky's body and she's interested with her :D

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
A few people like me have tried to give (constructive) feedback here - NOT to attack the Developer or the game but to give him insight into how (some) of his audience thinks. The defence/aggressive reactions really are counter productive. Just accept the comments graciously and move on. Not doing the Developer/game any favours with constant aggressive comments against anyone who makes a criticism.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
We can go at one another back and forth but that is counter productive.

Honestly I apologise if you and other players feel harassed. Wasn't my or Rogue's intention. We simply do not understand why so many feel it's a harem/incest game. I know i still don't see it but as you say it's how many feel.

The game has its story and I/we will stick to that plan. I totally understand you given constructive feedback and believe it or not I hear them all. I will be using what ive read for my next game. As for RTP the story is set in a direction and NEVER ever did I or Rogue when he joined later on set out to piss people of with Incest / Harem game. Why i say we find it difficult to understand that angle.

Listen... you and others who have relayed your concerns regarding certain style tells me one thing. You are passionate about RTP otherwise you would not have said anything. That means a lot to me personally.

I/we could go the other direction like many devs and not be active on here i suppose. Up to you guys/gals.

A few people like me have tried to give (constructive) feedback here - NOT to attack the Developer or the game but to give him insight into how (some) of his audience thinks. The defence/aggressive reactions really are counter productive. Just accept the comments graciously and move on. Not doing the Developer/game any favours with constant aggressive comments against anyone who makes a criticism.

Last edited:

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
We can go at one another back and forth but that is counter productive.

Honestly I apologise if you and other players feel harassed. Wasn't my or Rogue's attention. We simply do not understand why so many feel it's a harem/incest game. I know i still don't see it but as you say it's how many feel.

The game has its story and I/we will stick to that plan. I totally understand you given constructive feedback and believe it or not I hear them all. I will be using what ive read for my next game. As for RTP the story is set in a direction and NEVER ever did I or Rogue when he joined later on set out to piss people of with Incest / Harem game. Why i say we find it difficult to understand that angle.

Listen... you and others who have relayed your concerns regarding certain style tells me one thing. You are passionate about RTP otherwise you would not have said anything. That means a lot to me personally.

I/we could go the other direction like many devs and not be active on here i suppose. Up to you guys/gals.
Thank you Mr Knobb - You get it - It is not that we dislike your game at all. Everything about it is first class. It is our mistake for anticipating you would leave the door open for alternate paths (plenty of stories allude to monogamy but MC sweeps everyone off their feet and they accept his needs) I guess we did not expect you would stick to a more realistic path. I could add that the game "Acting Lessons" had the same impact - I doubt Anyone was happy with being forced to choose which girl to save - It is your game and your story to tell. We were just expressing our disappointment at the options available and nothing more. Thank you again for your game and all the best with RTP and your future projects

Cheers

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Oh shit yes... sorry got lost in the legs and scrumptious butt...
So... eh yes game progression. We are I would say around 70%+ and still many renders to do. I've started dialogue/coding and things are looking good.
I added my newly acquired GPU as many know but ran into some rendering issues. Hopefully all sorted out now.
Below what we have so far.

Lines of code/dialogue = 500
Images render/PS = 211
Image series = 5
Like I said, lots to do still but it's looking good.
.:Lataz:.
MrK
ps. Anyone want to venture who the gorgeous lady is in the image above? Just leave a reply...

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes