BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IKR??? When it led up to this, I damn near died. Nicky and my girl Mei Mei. 3some is alright, but those 2 have got to check out if it works in bed for the both of them, first. Maybe a couple of times.......like 3 or 4 times before inviting "Daddy" Jensen into bed.

MrKnobb Thank you for this, you have given me more Mei.

Just finished S3E3.....playing others until E4 is out.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I was just wondering...... Does anybody feel that giving players option to customize Jensen's name would give players more personal experience while in the game :unsure:
I am sorry if it was brought up earlier, I might have missed it.
BTW, I think it is time to play it again. I miss Vicky....:love:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
TO be honest with you it will ruin the story... Imagine "pussylicke89 Wenchester" playing the game, immersion into who Jensen is, is gone.

I was just wondering...... Does anybody feel that giving players option to customize Jensen's name would give players more personal experience while in the game :unsure:
I am sorry if it was brought up earlier, I might have missed it.
BTW, I think it is time to play it again. I miss Vicky....:love:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

So, erm... yeah things are progressing even at a rapid pace yet still many many more images waiting to be rendered.

Nuthin much more to say really. Atleast Instagram is buzzing.

Basically imma working hard over here...

.:Lataz:.

MrK

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Well I've finished the last update and it was a good one i can't wait to see how it ends, but one thing that is bothering me it's the nicky route how she casually says that the kiss with Mei it's not cheating lmao poor Jensen his ex cheating and now Nicky :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and even more sad its that nicky knew that Jensen's ex was a cheating bitch too and still did it,thank god it was just a kiss, but still you should have made that optional,cuz cheating is cheating it doesn't matter if it's with a girl or a guy.
And vicky damn all that teasing i hope its worth it,
I think that right now the best out of the 3 girls is 1. Eve 2. Vicky 3. Nicky
Those are my thoughts, the story is soo good man

Stay safe everyone, Lucian out.
H1SXXLaWirIEuEXAmV.gif

Edit:
Mei is cheating too, poor scarface

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Hitoro doesn't think about feelings, or relationships, in the same way that most of us do. In fact, he largely doesn't think of them at all. As he explained to Mei's parents, his family have a genetic condition that is somewhat akin to a kind of autism. He's not a sociopath, as he simply doesn't have that level of passionate self-interest, but he's just as certainly mostly blind to empathy and people's emotions, except as something he has learned through observation.

He's never made a move on Mei, nor have we shown him having a single thought of wanting to. He'll do so passionately for her, when she tells him it is what she wants. It's just not how he is wired himself.

If you know much about martial arts legends, you'll know that 'mind over body' is a skill common to almost all of the great martial arts. Practitioners learn how to completely overrule the body's reaction to pain, or cold, or heat through sheer mind power. Hitoro was simply born like that, just as his father was and his grandfather before them. It's not that his body doesn't feel stuff, not like his nervous system doesn't react to stress or fear (or lust), but more like his brain isn't listening, doesn't speak the language fully.

Hitoro feels absolutely no jealousy toward Jensen, nor ever would. Mei's past is irrelevant other than how it shaped who she is now. But just as certainly Hitoro would have no fear over Mei sleeping with others unless it actually changed who she is to him. He just doesn't process those kinds of emotions like we do, just like a deaf person doesn't process sounds like we do, or a color blind person doesn't process vision in the same way. That would be a serious handicap for him if he were a counselor or a teacher, but as an assassin, it has been a huge advantage.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
From Hitoro's side Rogue is pretty much summed him up. Mei or loving someone is new to him but he does care for her A LOT, so we can call it love. She is crazy about him but uncertain of what his version of "love" is, still she pushes and see's where it is going. He doesnt judge her.

As for Nicky she and Mei's played around in past as a lot of girl friends do nowadays. If you on Nicky path you get choices so don't worry kissing myself and Rogue do not see as cheating at this stage but once again there will be choices. I mean it's what everyone want in a game, choices right?

Well I've finished the last update and it was a good one i can't wait to see how it ends, but one thing that is bothering me it's the nicky route how she casually says that the kiss with Mei it's not cheating lmao poor Jensen his ex cheating and now Nicky :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and even more sad its that nicky knew that Jensen's ex was a cheating bitch too and still did it,thank god it was just a kiss, but still you should have made that optional,cuz cheating is cheating it doesn't matter if it's with a girl or a guy.
And vicky damn all that teasing i hope its worth it,
I think that right now the best out of the 3 girls is 1. Eve 2. Vicky 3. Nicky
Those are my thoughts, the story is soo good man

Stay safe everyone, Lucian out.
View attachment 611892

Edit:

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

albul

Jun 8, 2017
As for Nicky she and Mei's played around in past as a lot of girl friends do nowadays. If you on Nicky path you get choices so don't worry kissing myself and Rogue do not see as cheating at this stage but once again there will be choices. I mean it's what everyone want in a game, choices right?
Well, yeah, but the dialogue suggests it's not just 'playing around', they said it's a lover's kiss, and they had to state 'it's not cheating' as an excuse before doing it, so yeah, they know they are doing something wrong. Also, if they did it in the past, doesn't make it ok now that Nicky is a relationship with somebody else. Let me put it in another context, if it's ok for them doing it, then what about Jensen doing the same with Eve, for example? Surely, Nicky would enjoy that, right?

Reactions: Lucian Light

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Well, yeah, but the dialogue suggests it's not just 'playing around', they said it's a lover's kiss, and they had to state 'it's not cheating' as an excuse before doing it, so yeah, they know they are doing something wrong. Also, if they did it in the past, doesn't make it ok now that Nicky is a relationship with somebody else. Let me put it in another context, if it's ok for them doing it, then what about Jensen doing the same with Eve, for example? Surely, Nicky would enjoy that, right?
This might be a cultural thing, or just differences in perception, but pretty much anytime people talk about "a lover's kiss" as a thing, it means they are playing. Real lovers don't call it "a lover's kiss", it's just a kiss, or a "proper kiss" if they are asking for one after just receiving one they felt was too chaste.

It's only those who are pretending that have to define the role they will play.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
They kissed to see if it means more than just kissing(fooling around). Suprisingly it felt a bit more serious. Have they done anything else? No...

Nothign has actually happened, wait you will see where the girls/we writers are taking this.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I like Mei but there is a but here ... Since we can't take Mei alone , if i go for Nicky i want Nicky alone. they are fooling around is not okey for me too.
But it's cool since Dev. said there is gonna be choice for player like M/F/F or M/F so it's cool.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
They kissed to see if it means more than just kissing(fooling around). Suprisingly it felt a bit more serious. Have they done anything else? No...
This is what worries me, it was more than just fooling around, and that "i love you" after haha, in fact I think that it makes more sense if this happened when we are not with nicky cuz right now to me it's like nicky doesn't have any empathy towards Jensen knowing what happened in the past, it just seem out of character like she doesn't care for Jensen at that moment, i may be wrong but maybe it's because her lack of experience in all this relationship thing?, that's why i prefer more mature women hehe but yeah if you wanted to give the choice to prevent any of that you should have done it in that moment, to me Nicky it's not gf material for Jensen, she lacks of experience and doesn't show any empathy for Jensen.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
This is what worries me, it was more than just fooling around, and that "i love you" after haha, in fact I think that it makes more sense if this happened when we are not with nicky cuz right now to me it's like nicky doesn't have any empathy towards Jensen knowing what happened in the past, it just seem out of character like she doesn't care for Jensen at that moment, i may be wrong but maybe it's because her lack of experience in all this relationship thing?, that's why i prefer more mature women hehe but yeah if you wanted to give the choice to prevent any of that you should have done it in that moment, to me Nicky it's not gf material for Jensen, she lacks of experience and doesn't show any empathy for Jensen.
So that's why i chose Eve.. :D 1-Eve 2-Vicky 3-Nicky
But about Nicky i guess you kinda right she think like "Jensen with okey with us fooling around" mood. Without choice (for now) kinda bothered me too but Dev. said there is gonna be players choice if this is "Trio" or "Duo" but i totally understand what you mean.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
why is this game so long winded to be able to play it? I click on series one and it takes me to some unknown strangers google drive? ...fuck that.:confused::confused::confused:
Its not rocket science lol, just download each season separately and open your desired seasons .exe starting from 1, after you have finished season 1 open the season 2 .exe and select season 2 in the menu, same thing with season 3.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes