jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
turning down eve was much harder than i thought.. sorry eve :'(
For me it wasn't that hard to turn eve down. Do to eve being added as a romantic interests to late for me to get attached to her unlike Vicky & Nicky (mostly.... ok namely Vicky). (Can still hope for Amber & Andrea to both be romantic interests characters but that dream will never happen since there is no incest tag :(.)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Andrea will be in my next game... Amber Im still deciding on if she joins that game. So not all lost.

For me it wasn't that hard to turn eve down. Do to eve being added as a romantic interests to late for me to get attached to her unlike Vicky & Nicky (mostly.... ok namely Vicky). (Can still hope for Amber & Andrea to both be romantic interests characters but that dream will never happen since there is no incest tag :(.)

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
turning down eve was much harder than i thought.. sorry eve :'(
Andrea will be in my next game... Amber Im still deciding on if she joins that game. So not all lost.
Reported. All three of you. Rejecting or abandoning Eve is against the site rules :devilish:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mrknobb I know it might be too early to give out that kind of details but is the new game going to technically be a sequel to Retrieving the Past or a game set in the same universe with a few of the characters making an appearance? I do like the way you have written the characters.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Reported. All three of you. Rejecting or abandoning Eve is against the site rules :devilish:
I like eve's model but that's not enough to get attached to the character as a whole. (Well if it was Anna from Our Fate that would be another story who I think is eve's real name or twin sister ;).)

Reactions: pilapila3

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
His next game maybe but this has no incest at all. Those 3 love interests are the only 3.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
His next game maybe but this has no incest at all. Those 3 love interests are the only 3.
Yes I know there is now incest in this game and that is what makes it one of my favorite games to play. And there only being 3 love interests a guy can dream/wish for other characters and to be other love interests. Mrknobb was already talking about a few things that might make it into the next game.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'll release more information once i have started S3Ep5 of RTP. To answer your question it is in same universe as RTP but not a pre-qual or seqaul or side story. It's a story on its own and its totally different. Some of the girls will venture into this universe as either lovers or just fuck buddies. I still have to decide on one or maybe two that may or not change.

I cannot write college boy that fucks all the girls kinda of game with a mediocre story. Its not in me. Id like to believe the next game will be on equal footing or if not more of an interesting story than RTP. What I can say and ive said it before is that it will have incest/harem and also a bit more free roam. I'd like to call it a hybrid novel. But so far its just all ideas from my side and could end up just being all talk and no action.

Until then as ive said so many times it's all focus on RTP and to finish it off in the right un-rushed way.

so to quote you... Yes

"or a game set in the same universe with a few of the characters making an appearance?"

Mrknobb I know it might be too early to give out that kind of details but is the new game going to technically be a sequel to Retrieving the Past or a game set in the same universe with a few of the characters making an appearance? I do like the way you have written the characters.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'll release more information once i have started S3Ep5 of RTP. To answer your question it is in same universe as RTP but not a pre-qual or seqaul or side story. It's a story on its own and its totally different. Some of the girls will venture into this universe as either lovers or just fuck buddies. I still have to decide on one or maybe two that may or not change.

I cannot write college boy that fucks all the girls kinda of game with a mediocre story. Its not in me. Id like to believe the next game will be on equal footing or if not more of an interesting story than RTP. What I can say and ive said it before is that it will have incest/harem and also a bit more free roam. I'd like to call it a hybrid novel. But so far its just all ideas from my side and could end up just being all talk and no action.

Until then as ive said so many times it's all focus on RTP and to finish it off in the right un-rushed way.

so to quote you... Yes

"or a game set in the same universe with a few of the characters making an appearance?"
Don't rush RTP take your time and don't rush things. The new story sounds like your going to have your hands full.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
With many of the women being already understandable toward other women loving him, there really should be a more of a harem option
This is one of the reasons that I personally actually liked this story for having a defined character, Jensen Wenchester, as the hero protagonist, rather than a renamable 'player avatar' character. It lets us write actual personality for him, and to have other characters react to that personality. Without having that, the characters can be quite vague, barely sketched out, as it is impossible to know how any specific player may be seeing their character, and thus how to categorize their motives or actons, and how to react to them.

The simple thing is that Jensen doesn't really want a harem. He's a bit of a romantic, and wants that one, perfect relationship, because if he were the harem type, he'd have been too busy getting laid by every woman in the country courtesy of his super-pheromones to have even gotten involved in the plot. He wouldn't have wasted time on Adam, or solving mysteries, if he were the type who's main interest was just getting laid a lot. He had better than a harem, he had a super-power to get laid, and didn't regret for one second losing it.

Let me tell you something, just having a long-term mistress is one heck of a strain on anyone unless the primary relationship is just for show, and the reality is that the mistress is the real relationship, while the marriage is more of a business partnership. Keeping one partner happy (in the non-sexual ways) isn't easy, as the massive divorce rate tells us all. Two is more than twice as difficult. Ask anyone with kids what adding extra humans into an intimate relationship does to the intimacy. :D

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
One thing I am interested in seeing more detail is that aspect of wandering genes. How that occurred and its effects on the recipients.

... and did James change jobs from being a driver/bodyguard in Offcuts? :unsure:

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ive not played Offcuts yet so no idea on that one...

As fro wandering Genes? You mean what effects the serum had on Nicky/Vicky and Amber?

One thing I am interested in seeing more detail is that aspect of wandering genes. How that occurred and its effects on the recipients.

... and did James change jobs from being a driver/bodyguard in Offcuts? :unsure:

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Ive not played Offcuts yet so no idea on that one...

As fro wandering Genes? You mean what effects the serum had on Nicky/Vicky and Amber?
Yes, I'm curious to see if that gets some more attention in the future. A neat litle scientific mystery spliced into the enhanced human/super soldier story. I think Stan Lee would have appeciated that development.

Of the "school setting" VN's I have tried, Offcuts ties with Summertime Saga as the most entertaining (Love of Magic being, for me, the most entertaining university-set one... over BaDIK, even). They both develop interesting characters, SS having the same character reveals each playthrough, Offcuts presenting some variation along branches. The "James" character works for one of the young ladies and has some great personality attributes. I wouldn't want to spoil it by adding details. I found his character to be a good reason for multiple playthrough to see how his character is portrayed within the major different story branches.

I do not know if they are the same digital model, I think there is a striking physical parallel between them if they are not. James in Offcuts is developed into a stronger presence in Offcuts than your James is. I was hoping to see James and Nicky spark up a relationship of some kind, but we'll all see how things progress when you are ready to reveal them to us.

RTP was one of the first VN's I played through after discovering this site and the first one I bookmarked. Thanks for sharing it with the world.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Wellllll if you not on Nicky path then she and James start something later on. Ive said so in past already.
I'll have a look at offcuts for sure. Also ive heard Adam is also in another game. Can't recall the name now.

Also Markus is in Desired Love lol.

As for going into the splicing/DNA stuff I can't for RTP currently. BUT RTP being what it is.. there are many sides stories and many other type of stories that can come from it. Just know RTP universe will tie in somehow with my next game I am working on. Info to that will be revealed next month if all goes well.

Yes, I'm curious to see if that gets some more attention in the future. A neat litle scientific mystery spliced into the enhanced human/super soldier story. I think Stan Lee would have appeciated that development.

Of the "school setting" VN's I have tried Offcuts ties with Summertime Saga as the most entertaining (Love of Magic being, for me, the most entertaining university-set one... over BaDIK, even). They both develop interesting characters, SS having the same character reveals each playthrough, Offcuts presenting some variation along branches. The "James" character works for one of the young ladies and has some great personality attributes. I wouldn't want to spoil it by adding details. I found his character to be a good reason for multiple playthrough to see how his character is portrayed within the major different story branches.

I do not know if they are the same digital model, I think there is a striking physical parallel between them if they are not. James in Offcuts is developed into a stronger presence in Offcuts than your James is. I was hoping to see James and Nicky spark up a relationship of some kind, but we'll all see how things progress when you are ready to reveal them to us.

RTP was one of the first VN's I played through after discovering this site and the first one I bookmarked. Thanks for sharing it with the world.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes