Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If I understand your questions then...

NIcky solo route was or will not be skimped on neither will the 3 some route. I believe I explained or played out either option pretty well and makes sense or fits with Nicky/Mei's personality.

As for final there should be another 3 episodes and last one should be the Epilogue if you will. So yes drawing to an end really and I believe it's not rushed.

Once that is done it will not be too long before I release my next game, but for now all focus on RTP.

While the scene with Vicky was absolutely stunning, i'll have to question Jensen's decision to dress the same way he did in their first night together. I mean, i somewhat get the reasoning, but it was also the night Vicky was gang raped, so reminding her of that may not be the best decision? But it was the writer's decision that we don't get any drama from that, so it worked out beautifully in the end.

I loved the short moments where Eve showed her vulnerable side, it was very endearing to see and the sex scene itself very hot. I somewhat liked the way the Nicky threesome stuff was resolved, but i can't help but feel that the solo route got the short end of the stick as to the amount of details (haven't played through the threesome option, just checked the renders). But from my experience in pretty much every comparable game, whenever a threesome route is introduced, that's what happens. And that is even if you get the option to choose a solo route. So i can't complain too much, i can only appreciate that i was given the option.

Very lovely update as a whole, and it seems the story is getting close to its conclusion. I take it that the next episode is the culmination of the story, and episode 6 will be the epilogue, or something along that lines, right? Not sure if there any more seasons planned, tried to search the thread but couldn't find that piece of information.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
If I understand your questions then...

NIcky solo route was or will not be skimped on neither will the 3 some route. I believe I explained or played out either option pretty well and makes sense or fits with Nicky/Mei's personality.

As for final there should be another 3 episodes and last one should be the Epilogue if you will. So yes drawing to an end really and I believe it's not rushed.

Once that is done it will not be too long before I release my next game, but for now all focus on RTP.
I was talking about the difference in the number of renders for the sex scenes in each route (It's something like 80 for threesome vs 20 for solo), not in the overall handling of their arcs. Never mind, that's not important.

So the remaining 3 episodes + epilogue will be part of this season? I ask because the first two had 6 episodes each, so i assumed it would be the same for this one.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
We finally got Vicky !! Great job MrKnobb !! Loved the sex scene... just out of curiosity... cause I seen plenty of devs do this, but I never asked any of them since they dont respond like you do... Why did Vicky's carpet not match her drapes ? is she not a real red-head and just dyed her hair ?

Also thanks for bringing back Tania if only for a cameo... I love this girl !! I would a player a "reverse" harem game where she is the MC going out seducing other hot lesbian girls !!
screenshot0001.png

Lastly, PLEASE dont kill James... I like the kid, and since I dont feel attracted to Nicky at all, I want him to end up with her in my two routes (Vicky and Eve).

Guardra

May 29, 2018
wish this VN was a harem I hate choosing just one but i know its not in the cards for this story

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
OH for sure.. way less for solo but in previous episodes solo had a lot (and yes i know you not looking for an explanation)
. I do however feel the sex was pretty hot... Nicky couldn't wait, had to fuck Jensen anywhere even in a side ally in the car.

Yes each Season had 6 episodes but i/we thought it will probably go over to 6/7 episodes and then Epilogue... but i can see now more like 6 Episodes and 7th then really the Epilogue.. But lets see what happens.. Even though i have it on paper when i do the renders and story i always add more which can mean spill over to next episode. Who knows...

I was talking about the difference in the number of renders for the sex scenes in each route (It's something like 80 for threesome vs 20 for solo), not in the overall handling of their arcs. Never mind, that's not important.

So the remaining 3 episodes + epilogue will be part of this season? I ask because the first two had 6 episodes each, so i assumed it would be the same for this one.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Vicky has actually dark hair and that is coloring im afraid. Carpet not match drapes? i missed that or do you mean her hair?

Yes Tania is hot i agree...

As for James he's not dying i can share that much. I like him too, good guy and to those who play Eve/Vicky routes he and Nicky may start something for sure. Was planned long ago.

We finally got Vicky !! Great job MrKnobb !! Loved the sex scene... just out of curiosity... cause I seen plenty of devs do this, but I never asked any of them since they dont respond like you do... Why did Vicky's carpet not match her drapes ? is she not a real red-head and just dyed her hair ?

Also thanks for bringing back Tania if only for a cameo... I love this girl !! I would a player a "reverse" harem game where she is the MC going out seducing other hot lesbian girls !!
View attachment 661302

Lastly, PLEASE dont kill James... I like the kid, and since I dont feel attracted to Nicky at all, I want him to end up with her in my two routes (Vicky and Eve).

Reactions: Rythan25

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Carpet not matching the drapes for thoughs that have never heard this saying before.
It a reference to when a womans the pubic hair (the Carpet) is or isn't the same colour as her Hair (the Drapes)
so in Vickys case because her hair is dyed then her Carpet dosen't match the Drapes.
or to put it another way her collar dosen't match her cuffs.

Just Sayin

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Vicky has actually dark hair and that is coloring im afraid. Carpet not match drapes? i missed that or do you mean her hair?

Yes Tania is hot i agree...

As for James he's not dying i can share that much. I like him too, good guy and to those who play Eve/Vicky routes he and Nicky may start something for sure. Was planned long ago.
Carpet not matching the drapes for thoughs that have never heard this saying before.
It a reference to when a womans the pubic hair (the Carpet) is or isn't the same colour as her Hair (the Drapes)
so in Vickys case because her hair is dyed then her Carpet dosen't match the Drapes.
or to put it another way her collar dosen't match her cuffs.

Just Sayin
Its a term we use in America for referring to pubic hair (carpet) matching the color of the hair on your head (drapes)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
If James and Nicky get involved, how far will the relationship go?
Unfortunately, some people will be of the opinion that just because they don't want her (or you can not chose everyone in a single save), that no one else should have her.
Maybe like what is shown for Mei and Hitoro

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unfortunately, some people will be of the opinion that just because they don't want her (or you can not chose everyone in a single save), that no one else should have her.
Probably the same as some of the other girls with other relationships, they will probably have a sex scene.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm sure MrKnobb knows that "some" people would cry NTR if she has a sex scene with James even if those players didnt pick Nicky (which is dumb)... so I am sure she will be shown like Mei is with Hittoro... kissing, holding hands, and saying they love each other, and thats it... (thank god for that, I would hate to see a Mei and Hittoro sex scene)...

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
I was enjoying this game, really enjoying it...until it got dark for my taste...the dev got the right idea for not showing hardcore rape scenes but when he showed the aftermath of that prison scene with the girl lying on the floor with blood it just got to me...for personal reasons it just turned me off off the whole game...but I am sure there are other players that will not appreciate showing the bloody aftermath of a rape like that

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was enjoying this game, really enjoying it...until it got dark for my taste...the dev got the right idea for not showing hardcore rape scenes but when he showed the aftermath of that prison scene with the girl lying on the floor with blood it just got to me...for personal reasons it just turned me off off the whole game...but I am sure there are other players that will not appreciate showing the bloody aftermath of a rape like that
Then you, and they, are free to find something that's more to your tastes.

You aren't seriously expecting a dev to remove an entire scene and part of the story because it is a bit too dark for you, are you?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Fair enough. Here's the thing though. I can either castrate the story/impact i would like to make by telling the story by doing as you suggest or I can simply write to make the game really speak to people.

I chose not to show the rape as I find it distasteful to glorify rape. However showing her helpless I believe generates hatred towards rape, Adam and the fucker who performed the heinous act. Adam did deal with that fucker in a very swift way.

I guess watching a movie that has scenes in it you do not like you would stop it midway and watch something else? IF so then by all means do so with RTP.

Lately I've seen too many developers catering for Harem/incest/loli etc to please the crowds and forgoing what is really necessary and that is telling their story to make more money i guess, not sure about this.

I am just voicing my opinion to the dev

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fair enough. Here's the thing though. I can either castrate the story/impact i would like to make by telling the story by doing as you suggest or I can simply write to make the game really speak to people.

I chose not to show the rape as I find it distasteful to glorify rape. However showing her helpless I believe generates hatred towards rape, Adam and the fucker who performed the heinous act. Adam did deal with that fucker in a very swift way.

I guess watching a movie that has scenes in it you do not like you would stop it midway and watch something else? IF so then by all means do so with RTP.

Lately I've seen too many developers catering for Harem/incest/loli etc to please the crowds and forgoing what is really necessary and that is telling their story to make more money i guess, not sure about this.
It's like we said in or chats hun, you tell the story you want and let people decide what they want to do.

You've gone this far without catering to anyone or changing your story to fit other peoples demands.

There are a few devs I talk to that won't change their story for anyone, you've been one of them. Sadly that number is very low and i've seen some good games turned into complete cluster fucks because of it.

It must be frustrating as a dev though. Although what I do find funny is every attempt to get you to change your story has either been met with a no from you or mockery from Rogue yet even now people are still trying.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's like we said in or chats hun, you tell the story you want and let people decide what they want to do.

You've gone this far without catering to anyone or changing your story to fit other peoples demands.

There are a few devs I talk to that won't change their story for anyone, you've been one of them. Sadly that number is very low and i've seen some good games turned into complete cluster fucks because of it.

It must be frustrating as a dev though. Although what I do find funny is every attempt to get you to change your story has either been met with a no from you or mockery from Rogue yet even now people are still trying.
True, that part might not make the game for everyone ( me being one, I could not get past chapter one already where one of the girl was hit and other things were implied to happen), but tell the story you want to tell.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes