B31stone

Feb 7, 2020
Well said!!! If one wants to bang everything that has boobs and moves I recommend Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia. Different style but still fun. ;)
While I totally agree that not every game will offer all options for the player/reader, I was rather hopeful that the throuple/harem route would be an option especially for the Nicky path. Was hoping for the Nicky/Mei option since both Nicky and Mei are into MC and Nicky/Mei are Bi-curios and also the history that each has with the MC. And this relationship could feasibly lead to a harem path with Cynthia/Francine/Frankie/Penny.

Plus, the Vickie route/path could have the throuple of Vicky/Eva/MC as Vicky is showing Bi-curious tendencies and both Vicky and Eva have displayed signs of interest in sharing the MC. I mean Eva was exploring if MC would consider being together even though he was with Vicky/Nicky. So while yes I understand not every possibility will be made available I was rather wishing these options would present themselves for the play/reader as these possibilities seem to work within the story arc.

And please highly consider more anal options for the MC with the mains and side characters as it seems that Cynthia is actually getting more ass action then the MC.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ass and received lol... There will be ass attacks dont worry.

While I totally agree that not every game will offer all options for the player/reader, I was rather hopeful that the throuple/harem route would be an option especially for the Nicky path. Was hoping for the Nicky/Mei option since both Nicky and Mei are into MC and Nicky/Mei are Bi-curios and also the history that each has with the MC. And this relationship could feasibly lead to a harem path with Cynthia/Francine/Frankie/Penny.

Plus, the Vickie route/path could have the throuple of Vicky/Eva/MC as Vicky is showing Bi-curious tendencies and both Vicky and Eva have displayed signs of interest in sharing the MC. I mean Eva was exploring if MC would consider being together even though he was with Vicky/Nicky. So while yes I understand not every possibility will be made available I was rather wishing these options would present themselves for the play/reader as these possibilities seem to work within the story arc.

And please highly consider more anal options for the MC with the mains and side characters as it seems that Cynthia is actually getting more ass action then the MC.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can't believe I'm just now discovering this title and becoming quite the fan. Just got through with ch1 and initiating ch2. Story is intriguing with the exception of some oddities here and there. A prime example being when Mei goes missing, MC calls in the team to immediately relocate V & N, then decides for some fucking reason that the very next best course of action is not to proceed urgently with the crisis and initiate tracking Mei but rather rowboat out in the middle of a damn pond to discuss relationships (wtf?). Other than some odd quirks though the story and spontaneous humor is overall impressive so far imho. Respect to MrKnobb.

Time for me to fetch another Crown & Coke and continue ch2, looking forward to it. Regards.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I can't believe I'm just now discovering this title and becoming quite the fan. Just got through with ch1 and initiating ch2. Story is intriguing with the exception of some oddities here and there. A prime example being when Mei goes missing, MC calls in the team to immediately relocate V & N, then decides for some fucking reason that the very next best course of action is not to proceed urgently with the crisis and initiate tracking Mei but rather rowboat out in the middle of a damn pond to discuss relationships (wtf?). Other than some odd quirks though the story and spontaneous humor is overall impressive so far imho. Respect to MrKnobb.

Time for me to fetch another Crown & Coke and continue ch2, looking forward to it. Regards.
Glad you are enjoying it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Gentleman, I think that Jensen deserves to experience parenthood. I am voicing that opinion not for the sake of Prego scenes but for the sake of story :sneaky:
Whoever will be his one and only based on players choice (there could be some and only if preferred by some :ROFLMAO:) having a baby would spice things up in the context of Adam. More challenges for Jensen to protect his child. Also another aspect would be how other girls would react and what traits would be inheritance after Jensen due to his "modifications" (open door for RTP 20 years later :ROFLMAO:)
Thoughts?

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

"No really... I know. Oh wait they are here"

So I was just talking to my girl over here and she can't really believe we are already 60% into development. Basically 90% of the main story images are done.

Now it's down to Vicky, Eve and Nicky's love scenes that I am busy with setting up. Yes Vicky's getting action finally.

I still have to start with coding/dialogue but will do so this week for sure. So keep the faith we are getting there faster than what you can say "wascally wabbit"

.:Lataz:.
MrK

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Gentleman, I think that Jensen deserves to experience parenthood. I am voicing that opinion not for the sake of Prego scenes but for the sake of story :sneaky:
Whoever will be his one and only based on players choice (there could be some and only if preferred by some :ROFLMAO:) having a baby would spice things up in the context of Adam. More challenges for Jensen to protect his child. Also another aspect would be how other girls would react and what traits would be inheritance after Jensen due to his "modifications" (open door for RTP 20 years later :ROFLMAO:)
Thoughts?
Jensen has pretty much experienced Parenthood in every way that counts. Apart from his biological daughter in the story, and Nicky as a legit step-daughter if you go the Vicky route (or kind of 'adopted' on the Eve route), it was also stated that he was also a father figure to Andi.

I mean, okay, he skipped the changing of nappies/diapers, but other than that was there for Andi from a young age. I don't think an entire story around that one bit he missed, the changing bit, would pull many subscribers. :LOL:

As for your rationale, I don't think it is any surprise or spoiler at this stage to say that Jensen isn't going to wait 9.5 months for a baby to come along before dealing with Adam. There would not be time in the actual gameplay part of the story for a child, but we'll see where the epilogues in Series 4 take us.

One of the really cool things that various fans have said of RtP is that the setting, the universe of the game, is detailed and rich enough that they could see a lot of possible spin-offs and sequels. You get the feeling there are still more depths to pretty much all of the characters. You'll have to stay tuned to see what MrKnobb is doing next when RtP concludes in a few more episodes...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Rogue and I worked and reworked RTP story to what we have now. So let's see what the Epilogue brings us as Rogue said. Pregnancy is obvious progression but for all of the women at this stage? Let's wait and see.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes