Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Also i loved The Equalizer. Finally a non WWE type ending to a movie. Denzils character killed the bad guy in 30's flat. No bullshit talking, taking punches for hours and do a come back. No he was superior and finished the job quick.
What I thought Jensen would do now to Adam.

Im telling you all this before the "The ending was too quick" theorists come along.

Nice, i knew you wouldnt fall into such a bad story twist to keep Adam alive after that

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Also i loved The Equalizer. Finally a non WWE type ending to a movie. Denzils character killed the bad guy in 30's flat. No bullshit talking, taking punches for hours and do a come back. No he was superior and finished the job quick.
What I thought Jensen would do now to Adam.

Im telling you all this before the "The ending was too quick" theorists come along.
Yeah, is specially stupid when trained people do that. I mean, a nobody without training talking too much to get rid of an opponent in a street fight, ok, so be it.

Trained people, that have not only killed but seen people get killed in seconds, wasting time and not making sure the enemy is killed? Yeah, thank god that isnt happening

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So it's finally coming to an end. Was a lot of story to this point and I'm guess this will be a happy ending but I wish we could have ended with a harem of girls. Seems like more story then girls but it was enjoyable. I'm hoping the finish will be the next update and that it will be a fight then it was with Adam in this one. Adam went out like he was nothing. At least I think he is out..... never know.... I was hoping the MC would rip his head off in a massive battle to the death.. kinda like how Adam ripped him a new one. Great animations with Eve and glad I chose her after that lol. She is hot a hell for sure. I enjoyed the Eve scene. ;)

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
So it's finally coming to an end. Was a lot of story to this point and I'm guess this will be a happy ending but I wish we could have ended with a harem of girls. Seems like more story then girls but it was enjoyable. I'm hoping the finish will be the next update and that it will be a fight then it was with Adam in this one. Adam went out like he was nothing. At least I think he is out..... never know.... I was hoping the MC would rip his head off in a massive battle to the death.. kinda like how Adam ripped him a new one. Great animations with Eve and glad I chose her after that lol. She is hot a hell for sure. I enjoyed the Eve scene. ;)
hey i wasnt the only one that thinks hes not dead-dead

Reactions: Macgamer

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
In Adam and Jensen's first fight Adam took his time beating the crap out of a depowered Jenson because he wanted him to suffer as much as possible before he died.
In the second fight Jensen isn't just back to being the slightly tougher powere'd soldier Adam was scared to fight the first time.
Nononono! this time it's Jenson 2.0 faster, stronger, smarter, and way more deadly.
Jensen wasn't there to hurt Adam he was there to kill him.
To be totaly honest I'm more surprised that fight lasted as long as it did.

Just Sayin.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't go into spoilers or Knobbly will shout at me and i'm fragile.

With that said, Adam is dead, he dead as fuck, he about as dead as you could possibly get.

Remember Jensen is far stronger than Adam now and punched him in the head several times. Although the game pictures were limited in showing this, Adams skull is a fine powder and anything contained in said skull is soup.

Kinda hard for him to come back, he had his entire skull caved in.

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
I can't go into spoilers or Knobbly will shout at me and i'm fragile.

With that said, Adam is dead, he dead as fuck, he about as dead as you could possibly get.

Remember Jensen is far stronger than Adam now and punched him in the head several times. Although the game pictures were limited in showing this, Adams skull is a fine powder and anything contained in said skull is soup.

Kinda hard for him to come back, he had his entire skull caved in.
i was thinking possibly he had a doppleganger or those spare enhanced soldiers could contain adams dna

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Game isn't far off finished.

Adam was never going to get more than a quick splattering, that's him out now with just the big guy left to go.

Malady got away, that was also always the plan. Don't know if it will show where she ends up but she won't get caught. She wasn't exactly all bad anyway and now she has love and the power of love wins all.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Haven't read too much into the thread, but my understanding is it's coming close to an end... Good! This is pretty close to the point where I can't enjoy it.

The last episode points towards a conclusion in the next few episodes and it's time.

MrKnobb made an amazing game I enjoyed following from the beginning! Really can't wait for a new game !!

Really had a lot of fun playing this game and can't wait to have the next :love: Cheers keep up the good work!

Edit : whoops forgot why I actually came here... Awesome animations! Always amazing to have a dev finish a game on a whole new level!

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
Game isn't far off finished.

Adam was never going to get more than a quick splattering, that's him out now with just the big guy left to go.

Malady got away, that was also always the plan. Don't know if it will show where she ends up but she won't get caught. She wasn't exactly all bad anyway and now she has love and the power of love wins all.
yeah one of the very few cases when donating a 1000£ to an egirl and she actually acknowledges you

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes