Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just wanted to drop by and say congrats to MrKnobb and RogueKnightUK for another awesome chapter !

Finally we saw the last of a certain someone, the fact that he got rekt by Jensen's "bare hands" was just beautiful. Though now that the person is gone, it seems we are on a fast track to the ending of the game ? Is RtP still scheduled for a Season 4 and 6 episodes ? Or has that changed ?

Also finally caved in and played the Nikki route, and while she is still my least favorite of the three, the fact that she is "open" to 3somes or more with WOMEN makes up for it... Cynthia was amaze-balls this episode, and you two are awesome for giving ME (not sure if anyone else liked her) the chance to see that sexy albino asian maid in some naughty action.

swdude2109

Aug 12, 2018
I got an error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/s3ep5.rpy", line 1510, in <module>
NameError: name 'nicky_solo' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "s3ep5.rpyc", line 1510, in script
File "E:\Other Games\RetrievingThePastS3E5-vs3.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Other Games\RetrievingThePastS3E5-vs3.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Other Games\RetrievingThePastS3E5-vs3.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/s3ep5.rpy", line 1510, in <module>
NameError: name 'nicky_solo' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
RetrievingThePastSeasonThree vs3.5.0
Sat Jul 25 21:26:19 2020

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who are you, and what have you done with the real Avaron?
I have a big mouth and tend to type a lot of shit but we do have to remember I am only 4 foot 8 with a body like a pencil ..... just the lead of the pencil.

I could punch you as hard as I possibly can on the nose and i'd probably break my hand.

This is why I talk a lot of shit, I need something to compensate from my lack of physical attributes.

I am the epitome of a delicate little flower.

STOP LAUGHING AT ME.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Huh, that's weird. Never new there were Birch Trees in Africa. Learn something new every day....

:ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
I have a big mouth and tend to type a lot of shit but we do have to remember I am only 4 foot 8 with a body like a pencil ..... just the lead of the pencil.

I could punch you as hard as I possibly can on the nose and i'd probably break my hand.

This is why I talk a lot of shit, I need something to compensate from my lack of physical attributes.

I am the epitome of a delicate little flower.

STOP LAUGHING AT ME.
hahaha?

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
This game has gone downhill in my option. It started awesomely and I was really excited about each update. Then in season two, it started to go downhill. I think it really began when toying with the idea that Nickola might be MC, daughter. Which I think could have been cut from the game. To me, it felt like the MrKnobb put that in to get some of the players that are into the whole incest stuff in these types of games. Playing, just to piss them off when he pulls that from them. Having the DNA test shows she isn't his daughter. It just continued from there as he seems to move the game away from the more sex driven game it started out. To more of an action/spy/whatever game that is becoming hard to care about.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes