• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
This game has gone downhill in my option. It started awesomely and I was really excited about each update. Then in season two, it started to go downhill. I think it really began when toying with the idea that Nickola might be MC, daughter. Which I think could have been cut from the game. To me, it felt like the MrKnobb put that in to get some of the players that are into the whole incest stuff in these types of games. Playing, just to piss them off when he pulls that from them. Having the DNA test shows she isn't his daughter. It just continued from there as he seems to move the game away from the more sex driven game it started out. To more of an action/spy/whatever game that is becoming hard to care about.
I found something similar as well, but for different reasons. I found that Jensen's decision to make a final choice of which woman he would pursue felt really out of place. He nearly dies, there is a supersoldier on the loose threatening people he loves and the single biggest choice he just has to make is which of the three women in his life he will be exclusive with, when each of them at the time is more than willing to wait on the choice while still fucking him. Really dude? That is your priority? Maybe put major life changing choices about your personal life on the back burner and instead deal with the psychopathic supersoldier?!?! You'd think that would be the priority. That, that would be where his focus should be not while he is still recovering from nearly being killed, pretending to be dead, while trying to stop a murderer. I stopped at the moment, saved, made a choice i was happy with as i had a favourite and proceeded with the story, the update finished and couldn't be bothered to play anymore. I lost all interest. You would be wrong to think it was because I was force to lose the "harem." it was rather the choice seemed idiotic with its timing. Jensen had far more important things to deal with and frankly i wouldn't trust myself to make such an important life decision in the middle of an operation. It stuck me as reckless, stupid and destabilizing. What if one of the women you didn't choose took it badly and cause a problem when you are fighting for your life? The problem doesn't even have to be deliberate or nefarious. She cries seeks comfort from a friend and gives away Jensen is alive to the wrong person because they are being watched or any number of other likely scenarios.

I saw there was a release today wanted to see if reading the change log or user comments could spark my interest and it unfortunately didn't.

[Disclaimer] To the public, I am not ragging on the game or trying to claim it is shit or you should stop enjoying the game i am just explaining my experience. And expressing a similar feeling that the writing took a turn for the worse. You may feel otherwise.

Reactions: Regardie

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sigh... Players like yourself take this anyway you want, I'm tired of trying to explain RTP. Everything you and Stantheman69 spoke about is explained and clear to see in the novel. This is a kinetic novel with some choices, explained many times. :)

If RTP is too confusing or not clear enough for you guys then in all due respect don't play Alternate Existence the next "game" I'm working on. The story in AE will be even more of a revelation, trust me.

For those who understand the story and love the way I wrote it, how i perceived Jensen and the people surrounding him reacts, which to me feels the most realistic/natural and not hollywood thank you and can't wait to show you how it all ends. ;)

I found something similar as well, but for different reasons. I found that Jensen's decision to make a final choice of which woman he would pursue felt really out of place. He nearly dies, there is a supersoldier on the loose threatening people he loves and the single biggest choice he just has to make is which of the three women in his life he will be exclusive with, when each of them at the time is more than willing to wait on the choice while still fucking him. Really dude? That is your priority? Maybe put major life changing choices about your personal life on the back burner and instead deal with the psychopathic supersoldier?!?! You'd think that would be the priority. That, that would be where his focus should be not while he is still recovering from nearly being killed, pretending to be dead, while trying to stop a murderer. I stopped at the moment, saved, made a choice i was happy with as i had a favourite and proceeded with the story, the update finished and couldn't be bothered to play anymore. I lost all interest. You would be wrong to think it was because I was force to lose the "harem." it was rather the choice seemed idiotic with its timing. Jensen had far more important things to deal with and frankly i wouldn't trust myself to make such an important life decision in the middle of an operation. It stuck me as reckless, stupid and destabilizing. What if one of the women you didn't choose took it badly and cause a problem when you are fighting for your life? The problem doesn't even have to be deliberate or nefarious. She cries seeks comfort from a friend and gives away Jensen is alive to the wrong person because they are being watched or any number of other likely scenarios.

I saw there was a release today wanted to see if reading the change log or user comments could spark my interest and it unfortunately didn't.

[Disclaimer] To the public, I am not ragging on the game or trying to claim it is shit or you should stop enjoying the game i am just explaining my experience. And expressing a similar feeling that the writing took a turn for the worse. You may feel otherwise.

N Walker

Feb 5, 2018
Nice update to a great game. I really appreciate the Nicky exclusive F/D roleplay scenes.

The one thing I rolled my eyes at though, was that they went to "Africa". You know, this huge continent where as many people live as North America and Europe combined. It's like saying "lets go to North America", which could mean anything from Alaska to Mexico.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If i understand your little 'dig' then I get what you saying. I'm from SA.. and in most movies South Africa is "Africa".. why i decided to use "Africa" and not country specific. "Dankie vir goeie woorde."

Nice update to a great game. I really appreciate the Nicky exclusive F/D roleplay scenes.

The one thing I rolled my eyes at though, was that they went to "Africa". You know, this huge continent where as many people live as North America and Europe combined. It's like saying "lets go to North America", which could mean anything from Alaska to Mexico.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019

heres a tip for commenting if a game a a fan base and constantly receives good ratings do not post a nitpicks cause you get ripped a new one like im going to right now. imean its pretty obvious with the wording used dont post that unless you use the frame of mind of everyone and not just your ocd filled mind

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Any chance for a "proper" Android version that ain't the size of the PC version (I don't stream from phone to TV) and has the ability to hide the text box? Thank you!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
If i understand your little 'dig' then I get what you saying. I'm from SA.. and in most movies South Africa is "Africa".. why i decided to use "Africa" and not country specific. "Dankie vir goeie woorde."
Goeie antwoord! (y)

/Well said/

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes