Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
So that is why i have to disagree with your assessment, yet also understand why you think that way. BUT that is the great part about VN's / movies/ tv series / books we the person watching or reading it have our own thoughts on the matter and that is perfectly fine.
Oh of course, it's great that the way we interpret things is different, because then it can lead to productive discussions. I just wanted to put my opinion out there that I never got the feeling that incest felt really bad in the plot of the game. But again, that's just my opinion and how I felt reading. :D

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
IMO, after reading a few post in this thread, I tend to ask myself how many of the gamers here are so incestuous, more like having a mental disorder.

I get it that it's a game and a fantasy but come on. Those who are complaining too much that the game lack incest/harem should seriously check themselves out with a shrink of some sort.
Hey man relax, just because it isn't your cup of tea, doesn't mean you need to tell people they're mentally messed up if they're into incest or harems. I don't think that's really necessary.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Oh of course, it's great that the way we interpret things is different, because then it can lead to productive discussions. I just wanted to put my opinion out there that I never got the feeling that incest felt really bad in the plot of the game. But again, that's just my opinion and how I felt reading. :D
Of course you would think that incest wouldn't feel out of place in the plot, because I feel you are biased into thinking incest can be injected in any story. I enjoy the occasional incest themed story but not every story needs it.

• Angry
Reactions: amBest

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Of course you would think that incest wouldn't feel out of place in the plot, because I feel you are biased into thinking incest can be injected in any story. I enjoy the occasional incest themed story but not every story needs it.
That is very presumptuous of you, and not true at all. There are many games that I have played and enjoyed that don't have incest in it. There are also many many many games on this site that have incest in it, and I personally think they are incredibly weird and it doesn't fit the plot of those games at all. And it is also my opinion that incest would not have felt weird in this game.
We can talk about my opinion and whether you think it's wrong or not, and I'm ok with that. But by no means is my opinion based on "I think incest can be injected in any story" because that is not true at all. Over half the games on this site would be better if incest wasn't forced into the plot of a game just to say there's incest in the game.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think honestly AE how incest is incorporated will leave even non incest players in no doubt that it makes sense. At least that is my hope.

Well on patreon and other similar sites it will be the dreaded "landlady" (dont worry ill have different naming.) and here on F95 not doubt "someone" will have a patch out.

Reactions: Xumeey

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fuck, the choice in season 3 is killing me. I've been spoiled by harem games and you dev have created 3 lovely ladies. Its too damn hard only picking one.

Loving the story, I pray it comes to full completion cause I want to see the end play out. I'm kinda hooked.
Best wishes with this and future vns :) thank you

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Fuck, the choice in season 3 is killing me. I've been spoiled by harem games and you dev have created 3 lovely ladies. Its too damn hard only picking one.

Loving the story, I pray it comes to full completion cause I want to see the end play out. I'm kinda hooked.
Best wishes with this and future vns :) thank you
3 save files is the way to go.

Reactions: Repuci

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Ill steam ahead and do so yes...
BUT imma thinking maybe improve some of the older images of S1 before putting it on Steam, not sure. Even if i did remaster them.
But yes Steam is the plan.
what's there to remaster? the christian kick?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Haha yes Christian very much a likeable guy... No just some of the earlier animations and images i feel i want to update a bit... But if time willing otherwise leave as is.

Reactions: pilapila3
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes