a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just started playing this and every women in this so far has become very over the top sexual attracted to the MC.

Is there some kind of stupid super power going on here?

MC even said his penis has grown over night to the size it is and went to the Dr. office (this is where I stopped playing) and even the Dr. got hot under the collar at just the mentioning of MC stupid penis. RetrievingThePastS01E1-6 2020-09-05 09-14-08-40.jpg

Oh well time to go play something else.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I just started playing this and every women in this so far has become very over the top sexual attracted to the MC.

MC even said his penis has grown over night to the size it is and went to the Dr. office (this is where I stopped playing) and even the Dr. got hot under the collar at just the mentioning of MC stupid penis. View attachment 802844

You should stick around a bit longer. There IS something going on that will be explained as you play, and that particular condition wears off in time. Not a harem game or an incest game, but it does have a compelling story and beautiful models, though you will need three sets of saves for the three individual routes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

MC even said his penis has grown over night to the size it is and went to the Dr. office (this is where I stopped playing) and even the Dr. got hot under the collar at just the mentioning of MC stupid penis. View attachment 802844

Yes there is some power going on but it doesn't last long and is explained.

Quick explanation so ... spoilers obviously.

He is an ex soldier but was part of an experimental program to make super soldiers. The generation of serum he took gave him pheromones that attract the opposite sex as a side effect.

He loses his abilities near the end of season one. He does get some back later but not the pheromones, they are gone for good once they are gone.

There is no harem so you have to pick one of 3 main girls later on and there is no incest either so his daughter is there just for a normal father/daughter relationship there is not going to be any sex with her.

The main 3 girls are Vicky, Nicky and Eve. Vicky and Eve are your normal one on one relationships while Nicky has optional 3 somes with another girl.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes there is some power going on but it doesn't last long and is explained.

Quick explanation so ... spoilers obviously.

He is an ex soldier but was part of an experimental program to make super soldiers. The generation of serum he took gave him pheromones that attract the opposite sex as a side effect.

He loses his abilities near the end of season one. He does get some back later but not the pheromones, they are gone for good once they are gone.

There is no harem so you have to pick one of 3 main girls later on and there is no incest either so his daughter is there just for a normal father/daughter relationship there is not going to be any sex with her.

The main 3 girls are Vicky, Nicky and Eve. Vicky and Eve are your normal one on one relationships while Nicky has optional 3 somes with another girl.
Well if it tagged wrong I will have to go ahead and play it.
I will add and remove tags as needed.

Thanks for the info.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I really hate to do this but the Dr raped the MC in her office when he passed out on top of her.

Rape tag applied.

Sleep Sex [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]

Superpowers [Used when a game contains characters with powers, generally super-heroes/villains.]

Can a supporter of the dev get this info to him please, looks like a missing pic or something. RetrievingThePastS02E6 2020-09-05 21-04-19-36.jpg

Last edited:

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I see a sleep sex tag, but is there really any? The above comment kind of describes the scene, but it's hard to make out because they note the MC being female but the tags only show Male MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I see a sleep sex tag, but is there really any?
I only remember 1 scene with any sleep sex and i'm pretty sure it's a girl blowing a guy while he's asleep.

That's about it, there are no creepy perverts getting laid in this game.

Reactions: L30

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I see a sleep sex tag, but is there really any? The above comment kind of describes the scene, but it's hard to make out because they note the MC being female but the tags only show Male MC.
I only remember 1 scene with any sleep sex and i'm pretty sure it's a girl blowing a guy while he's asleep.

That's about it, there are no creepy perverts getting laid in this game.
Well it goes with the "rape" tag.
The Dr rapes the MC while he is unconscious.
Sleep Sex [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]

Not only can girls have sleep sex done to them but men also.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thought the rape tag was already there, a rape happens in the prison where the kidnapped girls are kept.
No the tag was not there until yesterday when I applied it to the list.

That is later in the game, the first rape was MC getting raped by the Dr. then the girl that was kidnapped.
Most players don't see a male being able to be rape but it is a thing.

Avaron1974
There is a incest scene but it is Amber's Dream sex with daddy.
I have not finished game 2 yet but there seems to be another girl that could be his daughter and they did have oral sex so far.

So as of now "Incest" tag stays. Incest tag remove for now and will not be applied as long as there are no more incest dreams by Amber.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
There is no Insect or harem in the game. The "dream" is the only possible incest but that's pushing it.
Both N7 and Uncle VT use to be uploaders for RTP i'm sure they would've added the tag had it been necessary.

This is your domain(f95 as you are uploader) so I'm not telling or have the right to tell you what to do, incest would do RTP good but it's false advertising to be honest.

That is later in the game, the first rape was MC getting raped by the Dr. then the girl that was kidnapped.

Avaron1974
I have not finished game 2 yet but there seems to be another girl that could be his daughter and they did have oral sex so far.

So as of now "Incest" tag stays.

Reactions: L30

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
There is no Insect or harem in the game. The "dream" is the only possible incest but that's pushing it.
Both N7 and Uncle VT use to be uploaders for RTP i'm sure they would've added the tag had it been necessary.

This is your domain(f95 as you are uploader) so I'm not telling or have the right to tell you what to do, incest would do RTP good but it's false advertising to be honest.
i have replayed the game several times no incest just a dream thats it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Avaron1974

So as of now "Incest" tag stays.
The other girl isn't his daughter.

Adding the incest tag is just going to confuse people looking for it when it's only in a dream.

Gonna have to call a mod in for this one I think that's the wrong tag to add.

bas sorry to call you in on this hun, need your input though. This guy is insisting on keeping the incest tag but there is only 1 scene and it's a dream. I think it's going to piss a lot of people off looking for incest when there is none. Thought i'd run it up, see what you think.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think its for the best. As Ava said it will only piss off lots of people looking for incest and not finding it. I don't mind the incest tag as it means a different crowd will be looking to play it but it would be the truth.

Thx a1fox3...

MrKnobb
After talking to staff I will for now remove the incest tag. (As long as its a 1 off dream then no incest tag.)
If she keeps dreaming having sex with her dad the tag may come back.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes