a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 you stil playing the game? I use the word "game" lightly.
Yes still in the 2nd one for now.
Its more of a VN than game but hey I use the word game for most of these anyway VN or not.

It is very hard to read when its across a whitish background RetrievingThePastS02E6 2020-09-06 11-34-07-59.jpg
Its easier to see in the pic but in game its harder to read.

ADD: I thought she was a virgin and so she is RetrievingThePastS3E5 2020-09-06 13-01-46-21.jpg virgin tag added.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yah Nicky is/was a virgin and yah some places the text was hard to read... Fixing it with next game im working on. Note i say game.

Yes still in the 2nd one for now.
Its more of a VN than game but hey I use the word game for most of these anyway VN or not.

It is very hard to read when its across a whitish background View attachment 804664
Its easier to see in the pic but in game its harder to read.

ADD: I thought she was a virgin and so she is View attachment 804740 virgin tag added.

Reactions: Chabs28 and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Creampie spotted tag applied.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish more dev's would us a little bit of blood when girls lose there virginity.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Or have more starfish which looks like chocolate starfish and not strawberry starfish lol... Just getting that cum on there was a mission as G3F golden palace i used do not have many cum options. Adding blood to mix was last thing on my mind.

But i get what you saying, i try to cover most things still that one was one of few I did not cover.

Creampie spotted tag applied.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish more dev's would us a little bit of blood when girls lose there virginity.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MrKnobb
Got a traceback for you.
It happen just after this RetrievingThePastS3E5 2020-09-06 16-33-44-75.jpg

2nd traceback right after this RetrievingThePastS3E5 2020-09-06 17-36-35-64.jpg

And a 3rd traceback right after this RetrievingThePastS3E5 2020-09-06 18-01-27-62.jpg

Had no problems with the first 2 VN/games and now so far in the 3rd 3 tracebacks.

MrKnobb I hope you get all 3.

Well just finished up with the 3rd version and I like it but its not really for me, I will go ahead and play the rest of the updates when they come out just to see where the story goes but I more into incest with romance and pregnancy including lots of 3rd person kissing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thx for playing it and the report back.

Strange you found the sound code issue. No one else complained, yet ill look into it.

EDIT: Fixed all sounds issues. Will be fixed with last update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max1276 and a1fox3

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Hey MrKnobb I started this game today, and although at first doesnt have too much choices (u adviced this I know haha) Im enjoying the game. Finally a real goooodddd handsome MC hahaha, always childs with 15 years old body, in this u have a real MAN <3 and the girls are pretty (I didnt see much, only the doctor, ur neighbors, Penny (my fav atm) and girls in ur duty for bodyguard.

I want to ask u if u can share with me some renders from the girls (my favs watching the op are the first blonde girl, Penny and the another violet haired woman, but give me anything u want of course) I wanna make some fan sigs for this pretty game !

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ill see what i have and Direct message you later with some images.

Hey MrKnobb I started this game today, and although at first doesnt have too much choices (u adviced this I know haha) Im enjoying the game. Finally a real goooodddd handsome MC hahaha, always childs with 15 years old body, in this u have a real MAN <3 and the girls are pretty (I didnt see much, only the doctor, ur neighbors, Penny (my fav atm) and girls in ur duty for bodyguard.

I want to ask u if u can share with me some renders from the girls (my favs watching the op are the first blonde girl, Penny and the another violet haired woman, but give me anything u want of course) I wanna make some fan sigs for this pretty game !

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have a doubt about the game, Im in the chapter 4 or 5 from the first season, but the game is still like kinetic novel with only choices for see Nick or her mom point of view in x scenes.. is the whole game same? Because if the choices doesnt matter for the outcome I think I will pass for the next seasons :(

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I have a doubt about the game, Im in the chapter 4 or 5 from the first season, but the game is still like kinetic novel with only choices for see Nick or her mom point of view in x scenes.. is the whole game same? Because if the choices doesnt matter for the outcome I think I will pass for the next seasons :(
Its a KN, The only choices that matter are which girl you want to have a relationship with, Vicky, Nicky or Eve.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Pretty much the same through. It is a kinetic novel. Stick with it Pink...cracking story....and S3 does change things up more with points system.

• Sad
Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Its a KN, The only choices that matter are which girl you want to have a relationship with, Vicky, Nicky or Eve.
Pretty much the same through. It is a kinetic novel. Stick with it Pink...cracking story....and S3 does change things up more with points system.
Then I think I will pass, my fav girls are the niece Andy, the blondie employers from Victoria and Penny.. besides Kinetic is not my taste, I love that choices matter in the VNs, if not is like watch a movie for me.. :( too sad because I started the game so hyped for the girls but damn..

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Howzit Chabsie... I am still working on the Epilogue part. Basically doing 3 different updates plus Episode 6 update in one sitting. So you can imagine its taking a bit of time.

No time yet when it will be finished. Vicky part is 90% done, Nicky is around 50% and not started on Eve part yet...

Hello! Mr. Developer when we will have s3e06? It's not finished right?

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes