Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Thank you for your game dude you did a great job by the way the game isn't finished it's only season 3 episode 5? Where's episode 6? I wish there was a good ending like marrying the girl Jensen choose ✌

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I remember playing this quite some time back (dating myself here but I believe it was back when the game still had Rena in it) but I think I lost it in the shuffle. Decided to start over and binge tonight and I'll be damned if it wasn't a great way to spend my evening. I was thoroughly invested and now I'm chomping at the bit like everybody for the conclusion!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Rena? WOW dude you old like me now :ROFLMAO: . That was 2 yrs ago i believe. Finally RTP coming to an end and hopefully you and everyone else playing this happy with the girl of your choice.

btw.. which is your game you workign on?

I remember playing this quite some time back (dating myself here but I believe it was back when the game still had Rena in it) but I think I lost it in the shuffle. Decided to start over and binge tonight and I'll be damned if it wasn't a great way to spend my evening. I was thoroughly invested and now I'm chomping at the bit like everybody for the conclusion!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You'll find that my version of Sonny and Dan still fight the yellow eyed demon in as anything after season 5 of Supernatural i found to be a grind.

Ok I just fell in love with this VN. The supernatural reference was on point and now i just got introduced to Andi who's my baby from Acting Lessons. Add that to the delicious trio of Nick Mei and Vicky you won me over big time brother.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
do I have to download all 3 versions? or the last one already has the previous seasons?
You need to download all 3. And be sure to read all the notes on the OP about how to get data from an older version into a newer version (you can't directly use your old saves across all 3 seasons).

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I finally got caught up to date on season 3 and I have to say it's very good.
The Nicki path retains all the coolness and spontaneous adventure of the 1st season.
Threesomes and sex parties for everyone plus Niki is good with it all.
And last season I really liked Vicki but her daughter is way more my speed.
So I have to say any doubts I had going into season 3 has completely changed.

Great Job Mr.Knobb(y)

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
My Gallery Mod for Retrieving The Past by MrKnobb : Here or

Reactions: Balu83
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes