Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
NO incest and NO NTR...
I'm fine with this tbh but it seems very weird and unimmersive for Jensen's family to not be affected by his pheromones, at least. Their being family could also serve as a further block against jumping him so even if they're affected by him, there wouldn't be incest. Also, he could just reject them if they can't resist him.

Either way, why would you waste amazing models on family if you're not doing incest?

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well i guess one can ask, why waste everyone's time making RTP if I it's not incest?

I'm fine with this tbh but it seems very weird and unimmersive for Jensen's family to not be affected by his pheromones, at least. Their being family could also serve as a further block against jumping him so even if they're affected by him, there wouldn't be incest. Also, he could just reject them if they can't resist him.

Either way, why would you waste amazing models on family if you're not doing incest?

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Well i guess one can ask, why waste everyone's time making RTP if I it's not incest?
I don't really care about whether any RTP has incest or not as long as the story and dialogue is decent and the characters look good

One thing I found strange was that Andrea and Amber were, except for Eveline, the most attractive character models in the game. It seems strange to have such good models that we wouldn't see more of, unless we could see through the eyes of their bfs? But that might be NTR, though i'm not sure since it's already established that MC won't do anything with them

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
One thing I found strange was that Andrea and Amber were, except for Eveline, the most attractive character models in the game. It seems strange to have such good models that we wouldn't see more of
Likes and dislikes are subjective, meaning that other players may prefer other models.
It's fine that you find Eve, Andrea and Amber to be the best, but other people may prefer Vicky or Nicky.

Take me, for example; Penny is my favorite model and she's hardly even in the VN, I think she has a couple normal scenes and a nude one.

I still hope you enjoy the VN, even if your favourite models have less scenes than the others.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes